Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

EWAN WHATS UP WITH YOUR TEGAN VOTE. SHE IS VOTE CLEARED.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Was about to ask same question of Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Current Status

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|Poisoner - Claims good aligned
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Lover Backroom
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly (potentially more bullets? I couldn't follow that conversation)
    Winifred WW|Kyle Brovlovski - Human Kite

DEAD

Name | Status

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf
    Vernon WW|Healer - Dead Wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    This is helpful cheers.

Yes, it is helpful Lucy . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    So thief is a wolf.
    They said the only reason you were still alive is because you were a wolf - I'm so confused. Are you agreeing to my 2 wolf teams theory or have I gone mad?

Gone mad lol

I'm not on board with the 2 wolf team theory yet. Its possible though. But no, I think one larger team, maybe 6 or 7 wolves given the size of the game

Thief was clutching at straws I believe knowing that I no longer believed his intentions to be honourable

I dont think I am cleared but would like a reason

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    You were saying a minute im a wolf explain your thoughts on that one to me?

I didnt think you were a wolf till I started going through your posts yesterday and today, this morning. Your a wolf, my role makes it fairly tough for the wolves to deal with me and Isla, its why we waited as long as we could for reveals, hope the numbers thin and then the wolves would have to make a huge sacrifice to take us out, now your trying to push the lynch on me so yeah now I think your a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

I think you are in my village pile because unless your team decided to bus you or at the very least (somehow had control of the vote manipulation and) make it seem that way then it seems 3 wolves jumped on your wagon to get you lynched.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do we know who manipulated the vote that night for sure? if it was the wolves who knew what was about to happen, lumping on a wolf would make sense but otherwise it casts Regan/Tegan in a good light imo.

The more I look at the votes from night 2, it does look like Tegan was not involved, but I dont understand why the wolves would use a power to save one goody to kill another. Surely you save that power for when a wolf is in trouble ?

If its a one off power, why use it that night if not to save a wolf ? If its an every two night power, why not save Vernon last night ? If its a goody power, who did it ? Wendy said she had the same power, any chance she picked Gabriel to die ? She voted Lucy that night, but some people suggested i think she didnt like Emily or was it lucy?

Would Wendy vote for Lucy, even if she suspected Gabriel, to hide the use of her power ? I dont know.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Eh...I rigged the vote also...,

Above was her last post.
    Necro wrote: »
    Wendy WW was.....

InsignificantInsecureCheetah-size_restricted.gif

President Garrison - Vote Tamperer

And...
    Good

She is a "vote Tamperer". Thats interesting, because my power (not role) was basically to pick any other target on the lynch to kill instead of whoever is chosen. But effectively, they appear to do the same thing . .

Some some of us have a power to use once, that maybe more powerful RVs get to use regularly. . I wasnt going to share that as I did have a thought last night that Tegan might of been faking it yesterday and used her power on me to stop me changing votes last night (if she was bad), but wolves obviously think I am more use on the field which is not necessarily a flattering thing . .

Might look through Barbaras posts if I can see anything worthwhile. Any hints she was Jester or did wolves target her because she was onto somebody ? She voted for lucy late on night 3. Not much on its own. Even if Lucy was bad surely wolves wouldnt just munch somebody for one vote, so we would have to look closer at that . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I dont get the distinction. In a world where you are a wolf, you just chose to bus 2 teammates. Its not inconceivable.

If you dont get the distinction its probably not worth discussion so.

I'm not saying, what you are implying is not possible but its much less likely as %

i think you are full of balohney.

very active today also :D

I think you are in my village pile because unless your team decided to bus you or at the very least (somehow had control of the vote manipulation and) make it seem that way then it seems 3 wolves jumped on your wagon to get you lynched.

Hmm. . So who rigged the vote that saved Tegan and why ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I didnt think you were a wolf till I started going through your posts yesterday and today, this morning. Your a wolf, my role makes it fairly tough for the wolves to deal with me and Isla, its why we waited as long as we could for reveals, hope the numbers thin and then the wolves would have to make a huge sacrifice to take us out, now your trying to push the lynch on me so yeah now I think your a wolf.

good point its odd ye are both alive today, really odd

Tegan WW wrote: »

Block a wolf from completing their action and you'll be cleared :)

She is not cleared at all . . Who rigged the vote ? Thats one of the biggest issues I had with Tegan , we dont know what happened at this vote . .

If I was Tegan and really concerned for my welfare I would be looking for clues from Wendys posts to see if she left any hints that she rigged that vote . . Any clues . .

Frank WW wrote: »
    Block a wolf from completing their action and you'll be cleared :)

Well i can confirm I was locked out of my BR last night . . But like somebody else said , we really dont know what powers are alligned . .

Vote Tamperer might be just able to move 1 or 2 votes from someone to someone else. It would probably be superceded by whatever you did Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mary confirmed villager
    Winifred likely about to be confirmed villager.

I'm not even the seer and I'm doing a million times better than you. What purpose do you serve again only to exist to antagonize me

Fraaaaank. The gif?

I think the mods setup the game thus: pick loads of roles. Assign them to characters. Assign players. Assign alignment. In that order. Powers seem character specific. And given we have 2 vote manipulators who appear to both be village / 2 wish or power givers who were village / 2 sets of lovers neighbours whatever, i think alignment was randed after roles and characters. I only say this now as i dont think we can hang our hats on how the roles were split between village and wolves, as some seem keen to do.

FWIW im a drunk vig. I had to pick a target each day d1-3 and there was a 50/50 chance the shot would hit, or would miss and hit someone else. I shot Derry D1 but my shot didnt land for some reason. I dont know why he later died - my shot isnt time delayed, so i dont think that explains it. I shot at Orla D2 and it seems to have hit Des. I shot at Holly and it hit Holly.

I had hoped a peek could have been used to clear me, but im spent now (no more bullets) so its much of a muchness. Hopefully there are few enough wolves left that we can afford me being killed off.

So you kept shooting even when you didnt know what was actually happening with the bullets . . :confused:

Too much going on for me at the moment. I need a shower and do some work . . I am not going after Tegan again today, she isnt cleared but I cant go there again . .

I'll try do a wagonomics a little bit later. maybe when the wife is gone to college. My mother in law and sister in law are popping over too to see my new hair too, but I'll try shoe horn it in somewhere. I was taking a look at it yesterday but it was proving tricky

Conor WW wrote: »
    The more I look at the votes from night 2, it does look like Tegan was not involved, but I dont understand why the wolves would use a power to save one goody to kill another. Surely you save that power for when a wolf is in trouble ?

If its a one off power, why use it that night if not to save a wolf ? If its an every two night power, why not save Vernon last night ? If its a goody power, who did it ? Wendy said she had the same power, any chance she picked Gabriel to die ? She voted Lucy that night, but some people suggested i think she didnt like Emily or was it lucy?

Would Wendy vote for Lucy, even if she suspected Gabriel, to hide the use of her power ? I dont know.

Above was her last post.

She is a "vote Tamperer". Thats interesting, because my power (not role) was basically to pick any other target on the lynch to kill instead of whoever is chosen. But effectively, they appear to do the same thing . .

Some some of us have a power to use once, that maybe more powerful RVs get to use regularly. . I wasnt going to share that as I did have a thought last night that Tegan might of been faking it yesterday and used her power on me to stop me changing votes last night (if she was bad), but wolves obviously think I am more use on the field which is not necessarily a flattering thing . .

Might look through Barbaras posts if I can see anything worthwhile. Any hints she was Jester or did wolves target her because she was onto somebody ? She voted for lucy late on night 3. Not much on its own. Even if Lucy was bad surely wolves wouldnt just munch somebody for one vote, so we would have to look closer at that . .

Is your title vote manipulator like in the OP? if she had a different title and you do, the role from the OP could be out there but despite the votes not making much sense (it seems like a wolf set up night) I gotta go with the most obvious answer. 3 wolves jumped on a wagon thinking it too obvious that it'd be skipped over, wolves wouldn't do that.

She is not cleared at all . . Who rigged the vote ? Thats one of the biggest issues I had with Tegan , we dont know what happened at this vote . .

If I was Tegan and really concerned for my welfare I would be looking for clues from Wendys posts to see if she left any hints that she rigged that vote . . Any clues . .

Conor, from what i saw from yesterday, you made up your mind about Tegan a couple of days ago and arent open to changing it.

It would be some play if more than 3 wolves jumped on a teammate.

I mean i think that would be unprecedented and be dismissed as something wolves wouldnt do.

And im saying that earnestly, because i dont think its something a wolf team would do. It would effectively mean 3 or 4 wolves jumped on a 4th or 5th wolf. Its not feasable. If you are saying it is, then you really are reaching. Do you honestly think there were that many wolves bussing another?

• Advertisement

I think Conor is cleared too. If he is a wolf, he knows Tegan is village and doesnt go in as hard as he has been. Either that or he is so far into the tunnel he cant see the light to know which way to back out of it. Which, tbh, is also a distinct possibility.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Fraaaaank. The gif?

Hopefully this works. I do my werewolf through IE and its a dag

tenor.gif?itemid=3455024

Conor, from what i saw from yesterday, you made up your mind about Tegan a couple of days ago and arent open to changing it.

It would be some play if more than 3 wolves jumped on a teammate.

I mean i think that would be unprecedented and be dismissed as something wolves wouldnt do.

And im saying that earnestly, because i dont think its something a wolf team would do. It would effectively mean 3 or 4 wolves jumped on a 4th or 5th wolf. Its not feasable. If you are saying it is, then you really are reaching. Do you honestly think there were that many wolves bussing another?

Conor im saying this as someone who wasnt around for the live show yesterday......i think you need to just put a pin in Tegan and focus your efforts elsewhere.

Liam WW wrote: »
    good point its odd ye are both alive today, really odd

She gave a reason why she wasn't targeted. Why haven't you been?

Big Blank beside your name here?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111590800&postcount=3753

Who are you Liam?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

People yet to claim Roles: Henry, Doris, Clodagh, Phil, Emily, Liam
    No Lynch Voters from Night One: Phil, Conor, Oisin, Ewan, Regan, Liam, Lucy

Phil and Liam being on both those lists worry me.

Lads, why Wini? Just that she was being helpful? Or because her power was more important to get rid of? Was someone who moves at night time really that afraid of being caught misbehaving?

Is your title vote manipulator like in the OP? if she had a different title and you do, the role from the OP could be out there but despite the votes not making much sense (it seems like a wolf set up night) I gotta go with the most obvious answer. 3 wolves jumped on a wagon thinking it too obvious that it'd be skipped over, wolves wouldn't do that.

I have not title, just a power I used.

I dont get what you are saying here. So wolves know the vote doesnt matter and jump on Tegan because ? Would it not be a better bet to jump on a wolf so if that wolf (in this case Tegan) gets killed off later you can say you voted against them ?

Oh, I really dont want to go down this road again . .

So you kept shooting even when you didnt know what was actually happening with the bullets . . :confused:

Too much going on for me at the moment. I need a shower and do some work . . I am not going after Tegan again today, she isnt cleared but I cant go there again . .

You can if you want to as I have slept today but i dont want to cloud up space we can be using to catch actual wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary confirmed villager
    Winifred likely about to be confirmed villager.

I'm not even the seer and I'm doing a million times better than you. What purpose do you serve again only to exist to antagonize me

Get lost chief, I'm asking questions as best I can.

There's nothing wrong with asking for confirmation on claims so get off that high horse.

Conor im saying this as someone who wasnt around for the live show yesterday......i think you need to just put a pin in Tegan and focus your efforts elsewhere.

Yeh, I think at this stage the name "Tegan" just triggers me . .:pac:

I had started to try and look through the votes and it actually did look good, I think for Tegan, but I have forgotten why now cause Ive gotten stuck in all the crap going on . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

She's not bloody cleared! We don't know who moved the vote or why! I said at the time what if she was a wolf with a power worth saving?

Advertisement