Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    dam lack of commas shudda put it in

Just put me down as a semi grammar nazi, but in the context of the game those missing commas are all important.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just put me down as a semi grammar nazi, but in the context of the game those missing commas are all important.

true

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    If you don't want to answer then dont. But all of this need stuff just clogs up n already massive thread and contributes exactly nothing.

At least I know who you are now Clodagh

Not that I don't want to tell what my role is, just that I don't see it as needed to know yet, all that should concern anyone is if I'm good or evil, the wolves already know I'm good but they don't know what role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What do you think about Tegan and the vote meddling?

I've been questioning if we knew who manipulated the vote the day she was not lynched because literally the only way Tegan isn't good due to 3 wolves voting for her and putting her in the no.1 to die spot is if a wolf was manipularing the vote,

I'm not clearing her but there is nothing solid to make her dodgy atm even if I thought she was before today in FFAs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    looks like you left Liam and Clodagh out

I did Clo.

I also forgot Phil and Fiona. Jeeez so many players.

I may actually vote for one of them as they have coasted by a bit.

While I dont believe Ewan I may be wrong about him. At least he gave a role and gets involved a bit and gives us something to either believe or not.

Apart from Eva, Conor .and Oisin, i dont care who dies tonight

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I've been questioning if we knew who manipulated the vote the day she was not lynched because literally the only way Tegan isn't good due to 3 wolves voting for her and putting her in the no.1 to die spot is if a wolf was manipularing the vote,

I'm not clearing her but there is nothing solid to make her dodgy atm even if I thought she was before today in FFAs

You don't think in a game this size that three wolves would do that? The vote is ruined, we cant really rely on it for information, especially if the wolves knew they could change the result.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I did Clo.

I also forgot Phil and Fiona. Jeeez so many players.

I may actually vote for one of them as they have coasted by a bit.

While I dont believe Ewan I may be wrong about him. At least he gave a role and gets involved a bit and gives us something to either believe or not.

Apart from Eva, Conor .and Oisin, i dont care who dies tonight

Maybe Tegan in with that last group too

Ewan WW wrote: »
    You don't think in a game this size that three wolves would do that? The vote is ruined, we cant really rely on it for information, especially if the wolves knew they could change the result.

Because of what your saying I don't trust her, she just isn't my most likely. Neither are you btw but yeah you were in my FFA. Didn't vote that way though. Hope more people do FFAs though, each time not a big enough percentage of us have

Phil is another who is completely flying under my radar. Not used to so many players being left this late into a game and keep forgetting people like him.

I forgot about Abi too..... **** me...... way too many players.

I think Im doing well to be caught up but its hard with 4000 posts plus.

Soz guys

• Advertisement

Phil is another who is completely flying under my radar. Not used to so many players being left this late into a game and keep forgetting people like him.

Id be happy to lynch him. No bothers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

It amuses me people try lynch you over voting no lynch, when it is the best play by far for the village at yhe start

I voted no lynch twice, and for 2 wolfs and this is somehow a bad thing.

Ive no bother being accused but over no lynch is beyond silly or wolfy,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Not that I don't want to tell what my role is, just that I don't see it as needed to know yet, all that should concern anyone is if I'm good or evil, the wolves already know I'm good but they don't know what role.

I agree with you completely there Clodagh.

Ive said on numerous occasions that we are doing well as a village and have only really revealed roles to catch out wolves. This should continue to be the case.

I voted for Steve day 1 cos he was fishing for them. Also put Angus onto my radar cos he was doing the same.

I just don't see the need for 7/8 posts that just amount to "I'm not saying my role"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’ve just spent hours reading the thread. It’s Thursday and the amount of posts feels like it should be the beginning of the game.

So who are you Liam?

Did anything major happen in the last 5 hours

Liam WW wrote: »
    It amuses me people try lynch you over voting no lynch, when it is the best play by far for the village at yhe start

I voted no lynch twice, and for 2 wolfs and this is somehow a bad thing.

Ive no bother being accused but over no lynch is beyond silly or wolfy,

Can you not see how it could be wolfy though

Can you not see how it could be wolfy though

To be fair having someone in your ffa for having voted no lynch can be viewed as an easy out too.

To be fair n all

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’ve just spent hours reading the thread. It’s Thursday and the amount of posts feels like it should be the beginning of the game.

Give us some reads please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

My FFA

Frank/Doris I'd be inclined to vote here depending on discussions with the two later on, contradictions indicate a wolf among the two.

Liam - if you look at his posting he's been sceptical against me since the reveal, I outlined earlier, I think wolves are low on numbers and taking me or Isla will mean one of them gone, hence him trying to push a lynch or poison.

Emily - I've been dodge on her since before Senans fake bullet went flying but she's nicely slipping under the radar (along with others)

That's my thoughts, I get the thoughts on Ewan but I can't vote there yet tbh, too much uncertainty.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Did anything major happen in the last 5 hours

Yeah Doris revealed, contradicting Frank

Had a bullet, Lucy took it voluntarily and died with a redacted role and alignment

Id be happy to lynch him. No bothers

Perhaps take a step back, go through who we have, work out who we haven’t and cop on.

#FFA4

Doris: The voting between lynch 2 and 3 really doesnt sit well with me. I think only one of her and Frank can be telling the truth so I'm backing frank.

Ewan: From my post about him earlier on I have a wolf lean on him. Nothing concrete but he definitely deserves a space here.

Tegan: Been at the centre of the game for so long now. 2nd Lynch still unexplained. I back conor as village and was with him during their discussions yesterday. And just now her convo with Clodagh has me feeling uneasy.

I will vote Doris shortly

Liam vote Patrick 10.19
    Ewan vote Tegan 10.37
    Frank vote Ewan 10.577
    Clodagh Vote Ewan 13.12
    Isla Vote Liam 17.28
    Emily Vote Doris 17.57

Ill be on mobile for the next hour or so on my way to work. Will try and keep up but dont know if ill be able to post much.

After that I should be back on around 10/10.30

So who are you Liam?

Im butters why does it fecking matter in a game where roles and characters mean nothing

I need to read Franks posts and Doris’ post again. Probably more than once each! On mobile so can anyone tell me what time Doris posted at? I know franks is around munch time.

Im butters why does it fecking matter in a game where roles and characters mean nothing

roles mean something, they don't equal alignment but is Butters of any use? I fear you turned into professor Chaos in my eyes recently.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’d disagree.

The longer certain roles are left in the game, the more suspicious they look.

Plus, if Wini was hit because he could follow baddies at night, then it’s important to know who that throws the light on.

• Advertisement

**** i probably shouldnt have said that, isla and a few others have been fishing for roles today

Advertisement