Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Anyway, I’ll be voting Frank or Doris, depending on what wayFrank responds.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I've been questioning if we knew who manipulated the vote the day she was not lynched because literally the only way Tegan isn't good due to 3 wolves voting for her and putting her in the no.1 to die spot is if a wolf was manipularing the vote,

I'm not clearing her but there is nothing solid to make her dodgy atm even if I thought she was before today in FFAs

So Doris claimed to manipulate the vote. She also has an opposite story to Frank.

I wonder if lynching Doris gives us info (sorry Doris).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

roles mean something, they don't equal alignment but is Butters of any use? I fear you turned into professor Chaos in my eyes recently.

It says in op they dont, why are you fishing for roles if i was a baddie id just say my role but its one im not willing to share, but well done everyone trying to out roles in a game where roles dont show alignment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Im butters why does it fecking matter in a game where roles and characters mean nothing

Whoah....what whats in your butt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Anyway, I’ll be voting Frank or Doris, depending on what wayFrank responds.

the longer he doesnt respond makes me doubt my confidence in him

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

**** i probably shouldnt have said that, isla and a few others have been fishing for roles today

Most peoples roles are known at this stage. Keep your secret from the village if it's beneficial at this point but just say that.

Asking that was me looking for you to give me something I can rule out that is making me suspicios of you.

As per my FFA: No Lynch voter, No role claimed, wants villagers to kill the explosive lovers and on his say so alone it'd seem Orla poisoned Oisin when there is no cure.

Anything here not true.

You did vote No Lynch
    You have kept your role to yourself
    You did vote for Patrick
    You did tell Orla to poison Oisin

The last one could prove a good thing who knows but that whole situation was dodgy. I cannot 100% be sure Patrick is good but nobody is actually clear and i'd need to be that clear to kill and explosive lover.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I won’t be voting Doris or Frank at this time.

Brendan, I don’t like the way you’re playing tonight. What is it you do again? Share a room with Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Im butters why does it fecking matter in a game where roles and characters mean nothing

The roles would matter, the character is mostly just flavouring.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Whoah....what whats in your butt

tenor.gif?itemid=3534611

Clodagh. I just voted Brendan at 18:14. Wanna update your thingymajig?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

For me Doris is most suspicious. Her reveal and the explanation of the mechanics behind it have a lot of holes in it. She gets a bullet apparently and uses it. It seemed very similar to the Semen's play and we know he was a wolf.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I won’t be voting Doris or Frank at this time.

Be curious why not.

It currently looks like one of them is lying, most likely to be a wolf.

Why wouldn’t you want to take a swing at taking out a wolf?

Most peoples roles are known at this stage. Keep your secret from the village if it's beneficial at this point but just say that.

Asking that was me looking for you to give me something I can rule out that is making me suspicios of you.

As per my FFA: No Lynch voter, No role claimed, wants villagers to kill the explosive lovers and on his say so alone it'd seem Orla poisoned Oisin when there is no cure.

Anything here not true.

You did vote No Lynch
    You have kept your role to yourself
    You did vote for Patrick
    You did tell Orla to poison Oisin

The last one could prove a good thing who knows but that whole situation was dodgy. I cannot 100% be sure Patrick is good but nobody is actually clear and i'd need to be that clear to kill and explosive lover.

No lynch is the way to play at the start (it common sense)
    I know my role and how to play it best
    Patrick has had some of the dodigest voting in the game.
    I found a way to optimally use orla, so she couldn't double cross us and i suggest oisin
    Ive 2 votes both kn wolfs

How do you know oisin is not bad? You seem 100% you know he will flip good, only way you could be certain is if you are a wolf and know he isnt

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    The roles would matter, the character is mostly just flavouring.

actions from the game so far can be associaed with roles and those actions can be good or bad. So the weird annoyance and repeating the OP is very odd. I know your role does not equal good/bad I've been saying it for days.

Peoples responses are aways interesting in this game. Instead of responding to Who are you? by saying im someone who thinks it would be better for the village if I didn't speak up yet he instead attacks the questioner.

Henry WW wrote: »
    So Doris claimed to manipulate the vote. She also has an opposite story to Frank.

I wonder if lynching Doris gives us info (sorry Doris).

I thought Wendy and Conor admitted manipulating? Where did Doris throw in a claim?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Be curious why not.

It currently looks like one of them is lying, most likely to be a wolf.

Why wouldn’t you want to take a swing at taking out a wolf?

Because I’m making dinner and trying to find Doris’ post on my phone too. If you wanna put Franks original and Doris original posts up for me (I have to switch to full site on my little phone screen), I’d really appreciate it and may know what to do then.

Clodagh. I just voted Brendan at 18:14. Wanna update your thingymajig?

Just copy it, update it and post it, editing will get anyone mod sanctioned.

Isla and patrick have a free run to the finish line so it seems cant be lynched, but arent being munched even yhough itd kill 2 villagers if one wasnt a wolf.

But it didnt happen, and they are both trying to lynch me over it..

FYGUHIGUT6R6Y8I9Y7ETUYO

No lynch is the way to play at the start (it common sense)
    I know my role and how to play it best
    Patrick has had some of the dodigest voting in the game.
    I found a way to optimally use orla, so she couldn't double cross us and i suggest oisin
    Ive 2 votes both kn wolfs

How do you know oisin is not bad? You seem 100% you know he will flip good, only way you could be certain is if you are a wolf and know he isnt

I don't know Oisin isn't bad but he is the same as say Phil to me in terms of knowing as in they are null to me but don't like Orla (who I still feel good based on her role in getting Vern) being making her decision based off seemingly nothing but what your say so.

Will you be taking credit for your optimal use of her if he isn't bad?

Because I’m making dinner and trying to find Doris’ post on my phone too. If you wanna put Franks original and Doris original posts up for me (I have to switch to full site on my little phone screen), I’d really appreciate it and may know what to do then.

Sure. Here you go :)
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Leaving this as close to 10 am as I can in the hopes that I might still get munched :) But I know think this is less likely based on what happened during the night

There is a thief in our midst.....

Yesterday, I had my power stolen.

I am not the seer. I am the interrogator. I get to invite someone into an interrogation/counselling session for the evening. They are not subject to any form of protection from death while with me. Its from these counselling sessions that I have been making my reads, which I have been blagging as fake peeks in the hopes of getting eaten by the wolves myself. Mostly because I didn't think my role was all that useful.

n1, Eva was sent to me. I say sent because I was inactive all day sunday so this was randomized for me. I can confirm that Eva also confided in me that night the she is in a partnership of sorts with someone. So if they're playing the long game, they've been really playing the long game! The way Eva confided in me, lead me to believe that she was a villager. Either that or she was pocketing me. Either way, it worked.

n2, Mary was sent to me. I was just late getting my entry in [choices have to be made before 9pm] so just asked for a randomized person to be sent to me. Mary was it. Mary as expected was late getting to me, but from the small messages we had and from her opening posts that she made day3, I felt confident in my village read of her

n3, Winifred was requested by me. I had already suspected this person to be a villager but wanted to legitimize my claim by bringing them into interrogation. I was not disappointed in our interactions.

n4, I requested Tegan as I felt she was becoming more villager like to me and my read on her had cooled dramatically. However, it turns out that several hours earlier, someone had stolen my role and thus my ability to interrogate suspects. In fact, I had become the one to be interrogated by this thief. First of all the thief tried to find out how I was peeking people. Then when I explained that I couldn't, they said they knew that I was the interrogator. Afterwards, they backtracked on that, saying that they wanted to steal my peeking ability. During the course of this conversation, they also said that I was good seer and that I must be a wolf because otherwise I would be dead by now if I wasn't. Which leads me to believe that my peeks are correct and they have actually gone about to steal my peeking powers

This has led me to a couple of conclusions.

I think the thief is a member of the wolf team. Why would a villager want to steal the seer ability from another villager. The fact that I didn't just lose the power and that this person ended up in an interrogation with me makes me think they didn't 100% know what they were getting into. They just stole the wrong "power".
    I think it means my "peeks" are correct, because once again, why would my power be stolen if they were wrong. The thief more or less alluded that I was seering well and that the only reason that I wasn't dead was because I must be a wolf. Ptchaw!

I had another conclusion, but I forget what it is now. Maybe I might remember before 10 lol

Cliffnotes::

There is a thief in the camp
    I am not a real seer
    Eva and Winifred are likely villagers imo.
    Thief stole my **** n4.
    If I survive, I think I'll be able to interrogate tomorrow unless I'm otherwise stolen, roleblocked or deaded lol :pac:

Afk for an hour :D
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok, here’s a little something I intended to post this morning at 9.59

Good morning folks, time for my reveal

I’m the thief- each night I get to borrow a power.

I’m afraid first outing didn’t go so well. I stole Wendy’s power- yeah I was the one who caused the Gabriel thing (sorry Gabriel if you’re watching). I thought based on how he was behaving he was a wolf but I got it wrong. It’s also why I thought Lucy and Wendy were linked, since I couldn’t figure why Wendy didn’t just use her power if she thought so strongly it was Lucy as a wolf

Next out I burgled ewan, based on a hint I thought he’d dropped. Ewan definitely has a peek so that bit is true. Is it broken? I’m not totally convinced- I put a peek in for Vernon with my stolen power and it came back bad so if it’s rand I got lucky. There’s a decent possibility however that it actually works, in which case ewan is likely evil

Finally last night I burgled frank, who had indicated on thread that he was the real seer. He isn’t a seer though, he takes people for counseling each night. Yet in spite of having one decent power he’s claiming another, and has survived so far (which I think is interesting ). In our therapy session frank was moderately lucid but evasive, basically I don’t actually trust him one inch. It’s interesting that his fakepeek posts last night coincide with when he was basically rumbled in counseling.

So possibilities; frank is a confirmed liar, I’d lynch there tonight. It’s unclear if he’s working with a real seer, or if that’s ewan, but for now I’d assume seer rolled bad since we were told we had one and no one is overly contesting franks claim

That’s all from my reveal

——-

I held off because frank was acting on thread and I wanted to see where that went. I also wanted another steal

That was Oisin. I can confirm, sort off the drunk vig. Except I’ve nothing about hitting someone else and I’ve nothing about being out of bullets

So summary

Frank: very different interaction in my eyes. He shut down when called as a wolf

Ewan has a peek not sure if drunk

Gab, that was me

Conor, 5050 vig, I have one of those now

• Advertisement

While we're waiting please copy and amend when you vote or change voteLiam vote Patrick 10.19
    Ewan vote Tegan 10.37
    Frank vote Ewan 10.577
    Clodagh Vote Ewan 13.12
    Isla vote Liam 17.28
    Emily vote Doris 17.57
    Phil vote Brendan 18.14

Isla and patrick have a free run to the finish line so it seems cant be lynched, but arent being munched even yhough itd kill 2 villagers if one wasnt a wolf.

But it didnt happen, and they are both trying to lynch me over it..

FYGUHIGUT6R6Y8I9Y7ETUYO

Will you calm down. You voted for one of us today, neither of us came after you to lead to this . That damns the other one of us and more. Of course I would not think that the play of a villager and yeah since then I voted for you. Nobody else has gotten involved and your not leading the vote.

I thought Wendy and Conor admitted manipulating? Where did Doris throw in a claim?

See Eva's post just above this one.

Doris says she stole Eva's power. So if we lynch Doris and she's good, the wolves didn't know. If she's bad, they likely did.

However, both Doris and Frank COULD be good, but have misunderstood each other.

I've had a wolf lean on Doris for a good while, but I liked her posts today. Not too sure what to do tbh.

Doris says she stole Eva's power. So if we lynch Doris and she's good, the wolves didn't know. If she's bad, they likely did.

I've had a wolf lean on Doris for a good while, but I liked her posts today. Not too sure what to do tbh.

Sorry - stole Wendy's power. I'm wrecked tired.

While we're waiting please copy and amend when you vote or change voteLiam vote Patrick 10.19
    Ewan vote Tegan 10.37
    Frank vote Ewan 10.577
    Clodagh Vote Ewan 13.12
    Isla vote Liam 17.28
    Emily vote Doris 17.57
    Phil vote Brendan 18.14

Away for a while may not be back before lynch, try to keep it up to date.

I believe Frank.

Away for a while may not be back before lynch, try to keep it up to date.

I don't have a clue how to make a table but i'm happy to post the info if someone wants to put it in one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris is a thief and got a bullet
    How did she get a bullet
    Is there a gift giver.
    Doris?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Doris is a thief and got a bullet
    How did she get a bullet
    Is there a gift giver.
    Doris?

And she manipulated the vote that killed Gabriel. There were 30 odd players at that stage. If it were me, I’d have not used it.

Wendy and Conor manipulated the same vote. Wondering if Conor won it because he was last to put request in. I’d say Wendy had her change vote to Lucy in a few seconds afte that mornings munch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I won't be on again before lynch. Best of luck gang.

Advertisement