Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I won't be on again before lynch. Best of luck gang.

Farewell Oisin. Sorry about the whole poison thing...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Orla WW wrote:
    Farewell Oisin. Sorry about the whole poison thing...

Ah you did what you thought was right. I'll get over it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Off topic

Can I post in deja boo’s MSPaint thread or do I have to be in my own account?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Phil WW wrote:
    Can I post in deja boo’s MSPaint thread or do I have to be in my own account?

Own account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m putting in a vote for Frank by virtue of the fact he’s still not posted a counter argument. Placeholder for now but will be in and out for the evening too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm putting a placeholder vote in for Emily.

My wolfiest today were:

(i) doris - i want to see how the frank/doris/ewan/lucy debacle plays out so can't vote here
    (ii) emily - I feel she's been super pockety all game but I liked her posts today. I haven't had a chance to look back in depth so I'm sticking a placeholder in and will look at this more.
    (iii) lucy - was kooky then silent and now dead. Sigh.
    (iv) Oisin would have been here yesterday but he's now poisoned and orla's not munched so moved to my village pile
    (v) Liam - I had him semi-cleared as I thought it was ridiculous orla would hit 2 wolves day 1, but it is possible. I've not loved his posts today but I do think he monitored the orla situation and engaged with her in a village way.

Then I move further into the unknown. Today has had me like more people, which is a pain in the ass to be honest.

I’m only about half caught up. Not going to lie, I’ve been napping :D

I did have a thought about the poison though. How about we collate the ffa’s and whoever is highest up on that list, and isn’t lynched obvs, I poison? I really want some sort of consensus from the village so I can show you I’m to be trusted. As always, if you want me to poison myself, real or fake, I will. I don’t know where I’m voting tonight but I’d like to poison Fiona if she’s not up for lynch....unless there’s been some role reveal that I’ve missed.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m putting in a vote for Frank by virtue of the fact he’s still not posted a counter argument. Placeholder for now but will be in and out for the evening too.

Yeah, you're defo my new Wini.

#jinx

Orla WW wrote: »

I did have a thought about the poison though. How about we collate the ffa’s and whoever is highest up on that list, and isn’t lynched obvs, I poison? I really want some sort of consensus from the village so I can show you I’m to be trusted. As always, if you want me to poison myself, real or fake, I will. I don’t know where I’m voting tonight but I’d like to poison Fiona if she’s not up for lynch....unless there’s been some role reveal that I’ve missed.

I like this.

I'll be honest, I don't know why we would suggesting killing someone who's essentially a vig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Unless the situation changes I think going with FFA leaders is better than no suggestion on how to poison.

• Advertisement

I feel like Oisin has gotten livelier since poisoned, so I’ll advocate hitting one of our unknowns with tomorrow’s dose. Phil, Clodagh, etc

Now I’m going to be a bit cheeky :D

I’m on mobile so any volunteers to collate FFA’s? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

This took me a long time to do between family visits and other things going on around the house. Havent found any wolves from it I don't think, but got a few villagers. Feel free to use it for others own analysis. Also check if there's any votes missing or in the wrong place or duplicated. I did my best, but was very distracted lol

This will at least be easier to update now as the days go on

#Wagonomics

Night 0

Name | voters

Ewan WW|Steve WW
    Regan WW| Clodagh WW, Doris WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW|Senan WW
    No Lynch |Phil WW, Conor WW, Oisin WW, Ewan WW, Regan WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW
    Lucy WW| Orla WW, Winifred WW, Wendy WW, Vernon WW, Henry WW
    Liam WW|Isla WW
    Wendy WW|Desmond WW
    Steve WW|Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Patrick WW,
    Phil WW|Brendan WW

Interesting vote based on information we definitely know ::
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Vote Lucy
    Vernon made this vote at 8:40, 20 minutes before lynch. Switching from No Lynch to Lucy and making the wagons quite close. I think this is a good vote from Lucy's point of view as it would have been very easy for Vernon to stay where he was if Lucy was a wolf. It would put Lucy under a lot of unnecessary risk. Lucy should be a villager in this case or at very least not on the same team as Vernon

Night 1

Name | voters

Senan WW|Gabriel WW, Holly WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW
    Gabriel WW| Oisin WW, Fiona WW
    Liam WW|Ewan WW, Phil WW
    Regan WW|Frank WW, Orla WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Vernon WW, Angus WW, Barbara WW, Senan WW
    Eva WW |Isla WW
    Ewan WW|Winifred WW
    Frank WW|Conor WW, Patrick WW
    Vernon WW|Henry WW, Doris WW, Eva WW
    Angus WW|Emily WW
    Doris WW|Abigail WW
    No Lynch|Liam WW
    Derry WW|Regan WW
    Fiona WW|Lucy WW

I think Day 2 is the day we realized that Regan was a villager. With Senan as the second lead wagon, the wolves really double downed on making sure that Regan was the lynch and they voted on block. Derry, Vernon, Barbara and Senan were 4 of the last 5 voters. All 5 of them sandwiching unknown Angus. With such intent to vote as a block, they would have had enough people to vote off Gabriel either who we know was a villager, which leads me to believe that Regan is also a villager

Normally with so many single votes I'd be looking in that direction for wolves, but I think in this case there is at most one or two. but where, its too hard to say yet. Senan was probably quite a strong wolf and the wolves voted en masse to save him.

Night 2

Name | votes
    Lucy WW|Wendy WW, Mary WW, Ewan WW, Vernon WW, Orla WW, Barbara WW
    Tegan WW|Fiona WW, Phil WW, Clodagh WW, Frank WW
    Vernon WW|Isla WW, Oisin WW, Eva WW, Winifred WW, Lucy WW, Henry WW, Patrick WW, Tegan WW, Senan WW
    Senan WW|Emily WW, Liam WW, Brendan WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Conor WW
    Mary WW |Phil WW
    Henry WW|Doris WW
    Doris WW|Abigail WW

Angus gets on to the Senan wagon at a good time here imo. In fact, the first 4 give him a good early lead. The 6 in total are probably one of the cleanest wagons we've seen so far. My own gut feels off about Emily, but the wagon itself should be left alone for a day or 2 given the timing of all votes.

We also see another tick in the Lucy villager column here. Wolves once again voting Lucy late on to try and get her lynched over Vernon. Senan only votes Vernon right at the death when it looks like a foregone conclusion for Vern. Its a good vote for Tegan too who if they were a wolf, could have used that time to vote Lucy

Lucy and Tegan villagers
    The Senan wagon >rand to be villagers

I don't like Abigails vote on Doris here at all. Voting off wagon with 20 minutes to go without being active in thread just feels super wrong to me and doesn't dissuade me from my thought that there was some jiggery pokery with the necromancy. Doris's vote on Henry, while also off wagon, did at least take place 90 minutes before lynch

Night 3

Name | Votes
    Vernon WW|Orla WW, Patrick WW, Isla WW, Phil WW, Oisin WW, Henry WW, Emily WW, Eva WW, Clodagh WW, Doris WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW
    Brendan WW|Ewan WW
    Ewan WW|Brendan WW
    Orla WW | Vernon WW
    Conor WW| Tegan WW
    Tegan WW| Winifred WW, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Angus WW

Run away wagon. Nothing to be gained

My worry looking at this is that we've picked off all the obvious wolves and now its going to be a case of finding the deep wolves who remain. Will need a day or two more of deaths and wagons to try and figure out where.

Someone who does need a look at based on wagonomics is our poisoner Orla.
    Night 0 : Lucy
    Night 1 : Regan
    Night 2 : Lucy

All the counter wagons apart from runaway Vernon. The 5th vote on Lucy night 2 could be either an interesting spot or a red herring. I'm not sure which yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Won't be about pre-lynch and I don't feel strong enough about Ewan, Frank, Doris or even Emily to change my vote atm and Franks post above also highlighted to me that Liam was looking for Credit for being the 11th person to vote for Vernon on N3, so that's where I'll stick.

Doris, you lied in our chat.

You told me you targeted me in order to become seer.
    You then changed it that you wanted to become interrogator because that is what I was.
    Then you went back on that and talked about seering again

I shut down because I basically read you as being completely full of **** and I had had enough of your lies and contradictions.

I was fakepeeking people. I was hoping to draw a kill from the wolves. That's what good villagers do, they try and deflect attention and kills away from the village seers. I didn't think my role of Negotiator was much good(sorry necro) or worth much value. So figured trying to get myself killed by the wolves as a potential seer was a much better option.

I thought you were a wolf. You thought I was a wolf. if Ewan is a wolf, then your reveal makes you a lock villager. It also looks good for me as I've been after him for 3 days.

If you lynch me and when it comes back villager, it will look poorly for you. And may even look good for Ewen.

I think we need to lynch Ewen and put our misunderstanding behind us ? :cool:

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nope I copy the power. They still get it too so if I steal a seer peek for example there will be two perks that night. Not really sure why frank says he didn’t get tegan, that doesn’t align with my understanding

I didn't get Tegan

I was kicked out of my counselling chambers and brought into the one you were sitting in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Doris is a thief and got a bullet
    How did she get a bullet
    Is there a gift giver.
    Doris?

I’m the thief, I stole it from Oisin

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

@ Frank and Doris how do your powers work? Do you give a name prior to 9pm and then at 9pm are your powers activated - i.e. your selection is brought to your interrogation chamber frank and your get a copy of your selection's power doris?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Doris, you lied in our chat.

You told me you targeted me in order to become seer.
    You then changed it that you wanted to become interrogator because that is what I was.
    Then you went back on that and talked about seering again

I shut down because I basically read you as being completely full of **** and I had had enough of your lies and contradictions.

I was fakepeeking people. I was hoping to draw a kill from the wolves. That's what good villagers do, they try and deflect attention and kills away from the village seers. I didn't think my role of Negotiator was much good(sorry necro) or worth much value. So figured trying to get myself killed by the wolves as a potential seer was a much better option.

I thought you were a wolf. You thought I was a wolf. if Ewan is a wolf, then your reveal makes you a lock villager. It also looks good for me as I've been after him for 3 days.

If you lynch me and when it comes back villager, it will look poorly for you. And may even look good for Ewen.

I think we need to lynch Ewen and put our misunderstanding behind us ? :cool:

Nope that’s not what I told you: I told you I targeted you because I thought you were the seer but you had lied to us. You ran from our conversation without explaining that. Way I see it you got a really powerful role and you then used it to lie that you had another role. The things I don’t get if you’re village are
    1. Why did you only start talking about fakeposting on thread last night once my pressure came on in the room
    2. If you’re a claimed seer and village why haven’t you been munched, especially in a game like this

Just caught up to where Lucy gets shot.

All that analysis for nothing

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    #FFA4

Doris: The voting between lynch 2 and 3 really doesnt sit well with me. I think only one of her and Frank can be telling the truth so I'm backing frank.

Ewan: From my post about him earlier on I have a wolf lean on him. Nothing concrete but he definitely deserves a space here.

Tegan: Been at the centre of the game for so long now. 2nd Lynch still unexplained. I back conor as village and was with him during their discussions yesterday. And just now her convo with Clodagh has me feeling uneasy.

I will vote Doris shortly

In regards to convo with Clodagh earlier. I was uneasy about something in convo last night, small and maybe unimportant t but have spent today trying to keep up with thread while trying pin down why I'm uneasy going through posts. Last we were kind talking wagonomics as you know and liam put up the chart and I remarked that Clodagh was on me three times. She eventually came back and said no 2 she was Vernon. But at that stage there had been 4 lynches 3 of which she was on me. So I kinda just wanted to see what she would say. One thing I learn about this game is sometimes it is small things that matter

Frank would you mind coming to the present for just a moment -
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    @ Frank and Doris how do your powers work? Do you give a name prior to 9pm and then at 9pm are your powers activated - i.e. your selection is brought to your interrogation chamber frank and your get a copy of your selection's power doris?

To you too Doris.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Frank would you mind coming to the present for just a moment -

To you too Doris.

I picked someone for 10am and when I’d done that I was told the power. How that power worked depended on the power

Wondering why youd want to know- asking for a friend.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I’m the thief, I stole it from Oisin

Is it the only thing you've stolen today?

Right my choices would seem to be ewan or frank tonight. I’ll vote frank at the mo and see how it lands based on he’s a known liar

Possible I’m gone too, that’s ok. Good conversations today village, there enough on there that if there’s a wolf in any of the main suspects you can find who is pushing it. Outside frank/ ewan Bren needs scrutiny imho

Angus WW wrote: »
    Is it the only thing you've stolen today?

One per day is the deal so yes

Why do you ask?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I am on mobile comong back from swimming so for
    ffa#4
    I am looking at Phil as he is going under radar and I dont like how he posts not honest.

Clodagh I cant get a read on her will explore more later.

Frank randomly here then I mention him last night awondering what we know about him and immediately up he pops

Voting Phil

I picked someone for 10am and when I’d done that I was told the power. How that power worked depended on the power

Wondering why youd want to know- asking for a friend.

Because I want to know if you both could be telling the truth.

So you picked Frank at 10am on Wednesday and then interrogated him last night? Did you put the order in for 9pm? Is that how his power worked? Or at last how you were told his power worked?

Frank, could you clarify though.

You said Doris basically stole your power, blocking you from using it yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Frank, could you clarify though.

You said Doris basically stole your power, blocking you from using it yourself?

I thought he was saying he was brought to her

Advertisement