Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I had this mad idea i was trying to explore since yesterday that both liam and Conor were wolves working together

But hten i thought i wa sbeing crazy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

How many players are actually left? I have plans on Monday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    How many players are actually left? I have plans on Monday.

17 and I have plans tomorow night

Henry WW wrote: »
    If Conor is a wolf then there are 2 teams - he gave us Senan but was strongly against lynching Vernon.

If Conor flips red, there are 2 wolf teams.

So would you be in favor of poisoning him?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I was getting all the blame for the Oisin poisioning earlier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

How do we prove that there are 2 wolf teams? .

By wishing it so to suit a narrative. I know what those dreams are like, but unfortunately not all dreams represent reality.

Just poison me Orla, I’m ok with it. I’m not interested in debating a wolf team theory with only one team getting a kill or a kill every second day in a game with 32 people! Let’s just go with that and put me out of my misery ....

So would you be in favor of poisoning him?

Nope. If I was going to make a decision on a wolf flip I'd have Angus shoot them and save spending the whole day arguing.

There might be a better option too, that's just the obvious one that came to mind.

Conor WW wrote: »
    By wishing it so to suit a narrative. I know what those dreams are like, but unfortunately not all dreams represent reality.

Just poison me Orla, I’m ok with it. I’m not interested in debating a wolf team theory with only one team getting a kill or a kill every second day in a game with 32 people! Let’s just go with that and put me out of my misery ....

Don’t be so defeatist Conor! We’re just throwing around options :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Pat or Clodagh my votes for posioning

• Advertisement

Nope. If I was going to make a decision on a wolf flip I'd have Angus shoot them and save spending the whole day arguing.

There might be a better option too, that's just the obvious one that came to mind.

Ah yes, I forgot about Angus. Is it tomorrow he has a shot?

If Conor is a wolf then there are 2 teams - he gave us Senan but was strongly against lynching Vernon.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I had this mad idea i was trying to explore since yesterday that both liam and Conor were wolves working together

Can’t say I’m shocked who is leading this charge...:pac:

giphy.gif

has nothing to do with yesterday, I hated posting it as a suggestion as I knew it would be put down to yesterday but I did put an order inon you before yesterdays interrogation

I could be wrong but a niggle is a niggle

Right guys I’m off for awhile. If someone could count up peoples choices for poison that would be great as I’m on phone, but I’ll scroll back if I have to. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.

Don’t be so defeatist Conor! We’re just throwing around options :)

Without actually having any evidence of a second wolf team.

It’s literally, if there was a second wolf team we could kill Conor. But don’t let me interrupt this well thought out strategy....

Ah yes, I forgot about Angus. Is it tomorrow he has a shot?

Yep

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I see the benefits of this massively.

And takes that niggle off the board too.

If I had a bullet, I'd be tempted.

;)

I'll say it: I vote that angus shoots Conor tomorrow

For poison, I'd have emily, but that's purely on gut feel

And if that does happen and i'm wrong, i'm sorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I see the benefits of this massively.

And takes that niggle off the board too.

If I had a bullet, I'd be tempted.

;)

Very tempted.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can’t say I’m shocked who is leading this charge...:pac:

giphy.gif

i just want to say that you picked me to say im helping lead the charge. well it was suggested first by Orla and Eva above. I just posted my niggle

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i just want to say that you picked me to say im helping lead the charge. well it was suggested first by Orla and Eva above. I just posted my niggle

I’m saying it’s no coincidence you and Henry are happy to jump on a paper thin theory that has no grounding in information. Just a hypothetical idea of two teams so you can kill me. That’s it.

You both want me to be bad, otherwise you would of scrutized the idea of a two wolf team and realised your bias on this theory.

Think it was Eva dropping that carrot on front of you both and you took it with open arms. I’m ok being killed tomorrow , if nothing else to prove a point and bring some of you back to earth.

Conor, overall, how do you think the village is doing? Can we afford a mislynch in your opinion? Do you think there’s one super team, or two smaller ones? What’s your read list?

Would be good if people can vote on bullet / poison.

I won't be bothering to respond to moaning tomorrow about this if people don't vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

We're still guessing how many are left though? We thinking one to three?

At least no Jester!

My take would be to poison Connor, and if the poison doesn’t hit, then consider shooting him.

Alternatively, poison some of the lower posters. Fiona, Phil, Clodagh. Hell, don’t fake poison yourself Orla. Pick two and see what reactions we get :)

Eva WW wrote: »
    My take would be to poison Connor, and if the poison doesn’t hit, then consider shooting him.

Alternatively, poison some of the lower posters. Fiona, Phil, Clodagh. Hell, don’t fake poison yourself Orla. Pick two and see what reactions we get :)

Who would you shoot then?

Both have to be in by 10am tomorrow btw (I think).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So, what powers did the evil team have so far?

Could we assume if the two wolf team theory is right that they might have duplicate powers or that be too easy?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note: Mods are currently finalizing plans for tomorrow and onwards if required. There will be an announcement shortly which will also be repeated with the munch announcement in the morning

Advertisement