Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’m saying it’s no coincidence you and Henry are happy to jump on a paper thin theory that has no grounding in information. Just a hypothetical idea of two teams so you can kill me. That’s it.

You both want me to be bad, otherwise you would of scrutized the idea of a two wolf team and realised your bias on this theory.

Think it was Eva dropping that carrot on front of you both and you took it with open arms. I’m ok being killed tomorrow , if nothing else to prove a point and bring some of you back to earth.

I am not saying there is two teams what I saying is that I had a niggle which is why i put a block on you yesterday at 930 amish as it had been there for a couple of days. I never mentioned it as I am regarded as dodgy, but really there would be all hell let lose tonight if i missed a lynch that brought down an evil as everyone would say it was deliberate, I also absolutely hate the idea of you being bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So, what powers did the evil team have so far?

Could we assume if the two wolf team theory is right that they might have duplicate powers or that be too easy?

I think it's totally random powers.

I'd be spitting if I was Ewan and got drunken seer power as a baddie.

So are the mods going to throw a grenade in on top of us since this is role madness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mod Accouncement: Majority lynching will come into effect beginning tomorrow, Friday 25th.
    If a majority is reached, the munch will happen the following morning at 10am.

Day 7 will be an extended day.
    It will last from 10am the morning of Saturday 26th and last until a lynch on Tuesday 29th at 9pm.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So are the mods going to throw a grenade in on top of us since this is role madness

Maybe we each get a bullet and it's first to put in the kill order.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    My take would be to poison Connor, and if the poison doesn’t hit, then consider shooting him.

Alternatively, poison some of the lower posters. Fiona, Phil, Clodagh. Hell, don’t fake poison yourself Orla. Pick two and see what reactions we get :)

Orla needs to stay the course of fake poisoner herself so she doesn't rig anything.

I mean i obviously trust her but it keeps her 100% honest and thats a great thing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m not sure whether to read that as we are close to the end, or nowhere near.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor, overall, how do you think the village is doing? Can we afford a mislynch in your opinion? Do you think there’s one super team, or two smaller ones? What’s your read list?
    My take would be to poison Connor, and if the poison doesn’t hit, then consider shooting him.

Alternatively, poison some of the lower posters. Fiona, Phil, Clodagh. Hell, don’t fake poison yourself Orla. Pick two and see what reactions we get :)

What the f**k is this? You ask me a question and before I can even answer you post that I should die with no logical reason why.

Somewhere in the middle the way this game has gone so far

Has anyone any kind of evidence of 2 evil teams outside of conors stance on Vernon

• Advertisement

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry

Poison

Emily - Henry
    Connor/Fiona/Phil/Clodagh - Eva

Come on lads - get your votes in

Liam WW wrote: »
    Has anyone any kind of evidence of 2 evil teams outside of conors stance on Vernon

Wolves munched Abigail while Derry was visiting.

Wolves didn't munch Orla, even though Oisin looked to be next up for poison

Those are my main 2 niggles.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer at this point.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I am not saying there is two teams what I saying is that I had a niggle which is why i put a block on you yesterday at 930 amish as it had been there for a couple of days. I never mentioned it as I am regarded as dodgy, but really there would be all hell let lose tonight if i missed a lynch that brought down an evil as everyone would say it was deliberate, I also absolutely hate the idea of you being bad

If there’s not two teams I can’t be bad.

Somebody’s made up a theory and people are running without any objective reason. Ironic considering some of the stuff thrown at me as I was trying to work things out.

I’ve done my penance for this village. Took a break for a few hours and now this theory is getting traction for no obvious reason other then people want me dead. It’s hard to not take it personally when there are plenty of other dodgy ****ers and I killed a baddy. Seriously, some of the people in here need to to take their own advice and look at this logically.

So no I reject this lazy bullsh*t but Im ok being killed.

What the f**k is this? You ask me a question and before I can even answer you post that I should die with no logical reason why.

“No logical reason” is an interesting way of phrasing it Connor. Do you really not get the logic behind looking at yourself?

I’ll be brutally honest. My gut thought Vernon was bad, and I was right. Gut said Ewan was bad and I was right.

Gut right now has bad feelings about you. The questions though are an attempt to give you a chance to alleviate that.

Don’t get angry. The questions are a life line.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Even all.

Great night another two down.

Just so I’m right with all this.

Orla is clear cos of the poison yeah?

How is Doris lock clear frank?

I may have been hasty with that one. but she did help us to kill ewan and she may have stolen oisin's shot.

I still not sure if shes copying or stealing because Oisin "claimed" to not have a shot but she definitely stole from me

“No logical reason” is an interesting way of phrasing it Connor. Do you really not get the logic behind looking at yourself?

I’ll be brutally honest. My gut thought Vernon was bad, and I was right. Gut said Ewan was bad and I was right.

Gut right now has bad feelings about you. The questions though are an attempt to give you a chance to alleviate that.

Don’t annoy me You have already condemned me.

There is nothing to suggest there are two teams. Your just making sh*t up.

When I show good , it’s all you and Henry. You want me dead, Fine, I’m finished arguing , go ahead.... I’m sure you will try and somehow blame me for you guys railroading me but this is all you two eejits

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Pat or Clodagh my votes for posioning

Really not a good idea.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry

Poison

Emily - Henry

Patrick WW wrote: »
    FFA for this,

Liam
    Fiona
    Emily

I'll park Doris/Frank for now
    Pat or Clodagh my votes for posioning

Quoting for you Henry, save you looking back then giving out about doing all the work:D

I forgot about the bullet when I did mine but bullet and poison among the three I've picked anywhere would be fine

You can keep your stupid lifeline. You are killing me for nothing. Remember that fact when I show up good.

• Advertisement

When I show good , it’s all you and Henry. You want me dead, Fine, I’m finished arguing , go ahead.... I’m sure you will try and somehow blame me for you guys railroading me but this is all you two eejits

Fair enough. The fact you are blanking the questions are nearly answers in and of themselves though. I don’t believe a villager should have any issues answering them. I’m also not sure a villager would be getting this angry when we have taken down so many wolves, and (hopefully) have leeway for misfires.

Conor, you've hardly been around today, your being asked questions, that's all, take a breather if you need to but if you are village defend your corner

Henry WW wrote: »
    Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry

Poison

Emily - Henry

Patrick and clodagh i dont mind who gets what

Quoting for you Henry, save you looking back then giving out about doing all the work:D

I forgot about the bullet when I did mine but bullet and poison among the three I've picked anywhere would be fine

I do hate extra work of a thursday evening!

Cheers for that. i'll stick it together in a second.

Patrick and clodagh i dont mind who gets what

Dog meet bone

Hope your having fun Liamo

Is henry in any way clear for any reason, he is like so super villagery with the tables and stuff, and its not i dont appreciate the work in case i sound ingrateful.

I just kinda keep glossing over you, its like you are always around but invisible at the same tjme if that makes sense

Random side note, the ladies lounge is still weirdly a forum you can see in the anon accounts, I found out what a mooncup is and how they work. Not feeling great after reading a few posts in there:D

Dog meet bone

Hope your having fun Liamo

I keep helping evils die im having great fun, and how is it dog and bone when ive been on numerous different people in the game, again you make no sense

Also someone who is a villager oisin tried to draw fire on people earlier with his fake bullet ****e id imagine that list of players would get some villager points and yes im on it

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Patrick - Liam
    Clodagh - Liam
    Liam - Patrick
    Fiona - Patrick
    Emily - Patrick

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva