Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Is henry in any way clear for any reason, he is like so super villagery with the tables and stuff, and its not i dont appreciate the work in case i sound ingrateful.

I just kinda keep glossing over you, its like you are always around but invisible at the same tjme if that makes sense

Nope - nothing to prove i'm village except my winning personality and helpful tables.

I'd only be delighted if someone ISO'd me.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I am not voting

why not t-dog?

if you don't vote, don't complain to me that you wanted strawberry instead of vanilla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

My current philosophy is probably to bullet someone quiet (cause we aren’t losing anything) and poison someone loud (to judge their reactions and give them final chances to help).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    why not t-dog?

if you don't vote, don't complain to me that you wanted strawberry instead of vanilla

i choose not to as it is not a mandatory vote. I put forward my view as it has been bothering me and that is enough for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I keep helping evils die im having great fun, and how is it dog and bone when ive been on numerous different people in the game, again you make no sense

Also someone who is a villager oisin tried to draw fire on people earlier with his fake bullet ****e id imagine that list of players would get some villager points and yes im on it

Yeah me too, 2 wolves a piece now Liam, let's see who gets the third eh?

You never replied to me this morning when I asked you what question from yesterday I didn't answer, your rather selective at times!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Patrick - Liam
    Clodagh - Liam
    Liam - Patrick
    Fiona - Patrick
    Emily - Patrick

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Fiona - Eva / Patrick
    Phil - Eva
    Clodagh - Eva / Liam
    Patrick - Liam
    Liam - Patrick

Hang on a second you do it this way people are getting more votes in one then the other

It should be just who you want dead top 2 win

Nope - nothing to prove i'm village except my winning personality and helpful tables.

I'd only be delighted if someone ISO'd me.

Weirdly enough me and Liam agree a little on something, you are very helpful! And have good credit from early game with no real verification to back it up

Hang on a second you do it this way people are getting more votes in one then the other

Id say top 3, 1 for bullet, 2 for poison! Or do you still think Orla to self poison with fake one?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Weirdly enough me and Liam agree a little on something, you are very helpful! And have good credit from early game with no real verification to back it up

dunno what you want me to do about that patrick - it's not like i'm not around to answer questions

I don't care how it's totalled as long as people vote. Let me know how ya want it collated or do it yourself, i'm easy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Updated notes on the earlier nights in green

Night 0

Name | voters

Ewan WW|Steve WW
    Regan WW| Clodagh WW, Doris WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW|Senan WW
    No Lynch |Phil WW, Conor WW, Oisin WW, Ewan WW, Regan WW, Barbara WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW
    Lucy WW| Orla WW, Winifred WW, Wendy WW, Vernon WW, Henry WW
    Liam WW|Isla WW
    Wendy WW|Desmond WW
    Steve WW|Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Patrick WW,
    Phil WW|Brendan WW

Interesting vote based on information we definitely know ::
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Vote Lucy
    Vernon made this vote at 8:40, 20 minutes before lynch. Switching from No Lynch to Lucy and making the wagons quite close. I think this is a good vote from Lucy's point of view as it would have been very easy for Vernon to stay where he was if Lucy was a wolf. It would put Lucy under a lot of unnecessary risk. Lucy should be a villager in this case or at very least not on the same team as Vernon

not a guaranteed that Lucy is villager from this one now that there are so many wolves appearing on the no lynch wagon. I'd still have it slightly blue ticked, but not as much so as before based on this.
    At least now we know why Steve was killed, because of his vote on Ewan. They might have thought that he had peeked him.

Night 1

Name | voters

Senan WW|Gabriel WW, Holly WW, Brendan WW, Wendy WW
    Gabriel WW| Oisin WW, Fiona WW
    Lucy WW|Wendy WW
    Liam WW|Ewan WW, Phil WW
    Regan WW|Frank WW, Orla WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Vernon WW, Angus WW, Barbara WW, Senan WW
    Eva WW |Isla WW
    Ewan WW|Winifred WW
    Frank WW|Conor WW, Patrick WW
    Vernon WW|Henry WW, Doris WW, Eva WW
    Angus WW|Emily WW
    Doris WW|Abigail WW
    No Lynch|Liam WW
    Derry WW|Regan WW
    Fiona WW|Lucy WW

I think Day 2 is the day we realized that Regan was a villager. With Senan as the second lead wagon, the wolves really double downed on making sure that Regan was the lynch and they voted on block. Derry, Vernon, Barbara and Senan were 4 of the last 5 voters. All 5 of them sandwiching unknown Angus. With such intent to vote as a block, they would have had enough people to vote off Gabriel either who we know was a villager, which leads me to believe that Regan is also a villager

Normally with so many single votes I'd be looking in that direction for wolves, but I think in this case there is at most one or two. but where, its too hard to say yet. Senan was probably quite a strong wolf and the wolves voted en masse to save him.

A little bit of help for Liam here with Ewan voting him. Oisin seen voting another confirmed villager, so that might be a little bit of help to liam's villager case.
    A little bit of help for Doris too with her voting Vernon. Does this match in with the timing of her theft?

Night 2

Name | votes
    Lucy WW|Wendy WW, Mary WW, Ewan WW, Vernon WW, Orla WW, Barbara WW
    Tegan WW|Fiona WW, Phil WW, Clodagh WW, Frank WW
    Vernon WW|Isla WW, Oisin WW, Eva WW, Winifred WW, Lucy WW, Henry WW, Patrick WW, Tegan WW, Senan WW
    Senan WW|Emily WW, Liam WW, Brendan WW, Angus WW, Tegan WW, Conor WW
    Mary WW |Phil WW
    Henry WW|Doris WW
    Doris WW|Abigail WW

Angus gets on to the Senan wagon at a good time here imo. In fact, the first 4 give him a good early lead. The 6 in total are probably one of the cleanest wagons we've seen so far. My own gut feels off about Emily, but the wagon itself should be left alone for a day or 2 given the timing of all votes.

We also see another tick in the Lucy villager column here. Wolves once again voting Lucy late on to try and get her lynched over Vernon. Senan only votes Vernon right at the death when it looks like a foregone conclusion for Vern. Its a good vote for Tegan too who if they were a wolf, could have used that time to vote Lucy

Now that Ewan has been confirmed Red, there's another check mark in the Lucy villager column

Lucy and Tegan villagers
    The Senan wagon >rand to be villagers

I don't like Abigails vote on Doris here at all. Voting off wagon with 20 minutes to go without being active in thread just feels super wrong to me and doesn't dissuade me from my thought that there was some jiggery pokery with the necromancy. Doris's vote on Henry, while also off wagon, did at least take place 90 minutes before lynch

Night 3

Name | Votes
    Vernon WW|Orla WW, Patrick WW, Isla WW, Phil WW, Oisin WW, Henry WW, Emily WW, Eva WW, Clodagh WW, Doris WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW
    Brendan WW|Ewan WW
    Ewan WW|Brendan WW
    Orla WW | Vernon WW
    Conor WW| Tegan WW
    Tegan WW| Winifred WW, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Angus WW

Run away wagon. Nothing really to be gained. Ewan and Brendan were voting each other. Could have been an attempted fancy play from wolves

Night 4

Name | Status
    Patrick WW|Liam WW
    Ewan WW|Frank WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW, Eva WW, Patrick WW, Abigail WW, Doris WW
    Liam WW|Isla WW, OIsin WW
    Doris WW |Phil WW, Henry WW, Ewan WW
    Phil WW|Tegan WW, Angus WW
    Fiona WW|Orla WW
    Emily WW|Fiona WW

Still not a huge amount to gain from that one either

i just checked and i voted vernon 3 days in a row if that helps

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Can you explain to me wagonomics when ya put them up

Wagonomics is analyzing the voting patterns from each night right up to the final total to try and figure out who are wolves and who are villagers.

it's not full proof, but it has served me well in the past

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Id say top 3, 1 for bullet, 2 for poison! Or do you still think Orla to self poison with fake one?

Orla has to self poison imo, if by some chance she was bad, she could decide to not posion a wolf in a 50 50 choice.

By fake poisioning herself we know in the morning, she is one and who we voted is one,

If she is lieing shed have to poision herself

Again i dont think she is but its safest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Patrick - Liam
    Clodagh - Liam
    Liam - Patrick
    Fiona - Patrick
    Emily - Patrick

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Fiona - Eva / Patrick
    Phil - Eva
    Clodagh - Eva / Liam
    Patrick - Liam
    Liam - Patrick

Bullet for Doris
    Poison for Patrick

i just checked and i voted vernon 3 days in a row if that helps

Ive nothing on you tbh, you've just been firmly in my good pile since the 2nd day

Orla WW wrote: »
    Dang it Fiona, I need to go to bed!

Why are you confirmed village?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'll link it to you in the morning

Jimmy has a rather hilarious studder

https://youtu.be/dn-qydKsQZI

Vote Emily WW

Fiona is a really weird one too, just reading wagonomics and noticed she voted. Her last two posts before tonight were in response to Orla 48 hours ago and then nothing before tonight voting for Emily

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Bullet for Doris
    Poison for Patrick

Gotta say, I'm hurt!

Bullet for Fiona
    Poison for Emily

Orla has to self poison imo, if by some chance she was bad, she could decide to not posion a wolf in a 50 50 choice.

By fake poisioning herself we know in the morning, she is one and who we voted is one,

If she is lieing shed have to poision herself

Again i dont think she is but its safest

Yeah fair enough, I'm more thinking of using it as talking mechanism, Oisin sung like a bird when poisoned but yeah, highlights the double cross earlier

• Advertisement

And i seem to be alone so bed time, night folks!

Votes so far:

Bullet

Conor - Henry
    Patrick - Liam
    Fiona – Patrick
    Doris - Brendan

Poison

Emily - Henry / Patrick
    Conor - Eva
    Clodagh - Liam
    Patrick - Brendan

Have updated to give people one choice each. If you want it changed, feel free to do it yourselves. I'll likely be at meetings tomorrow coming up to 10am.

Fiona is a really weird one too, just reading wagonomics and noticed she voted. Her last two posts before tonight were in response to Orla 48 hours ago and then nothing before tonight voting for Emily

I wonder how many self-votes that is...

Could have multiple Jesters. I don't mind moving my poison vote to Fiona...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Finished work now.

I’ll take the poison and one for the village anyway if we want to play a numbers game.

I would much rather that then go for One of the Explosive lovers. That to me would seem like madness

Would also like Doris to get the bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

My vote poison Liam and then shoot him to be sure.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Haha. That no chances?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

But if you do it I need to know soon to move my backroom choice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I don't care how it's totalled as long as people vote. Let me know how ya want it collated or do it yourself, i'm easy.

Let people vote..... rhen I suggest orla does what she wants. I trust her judgement after Oisin

While i voted Doris and Patrick, Im really happy with most names bar Eva

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor, you've hardly been around today, your being asked questions, that's all, take a breather if you need to but if you are village defend your corner

Defend what corner? Do you know what’s weird? If there are two wolf teams then nobody who has killed a wolf is clear. Why am I the only one being picked out? How come nobody thought of that when Henry and Eva were already canvassing for me to be killed!

Somebody said “‘maybe there’s two teams” , with absolutely no reasoning other then there’s loads of wolves. I can’t defend myself agaisnt make believe evidence but it’s a defence that’s cleared plenty of other villagers.

I took a break from around half five because I’ve been here too much and I’m
    Conscious I have been narky at times.. I was getting into too many arguments and didn’t feel I was helping. I needed a break.

Kept an eye on things and decided not to vote because I wasn’t able to completely keep up (so didn’t want to have an influence on the vote) and I wanted to see how things played out. Then I saw Henry jump on me for first thanking a post that I agreed with and then making out me not voting implies something suspicious. Let’s look at that, so I am a wolf looking to blend in so I don’t vote ? That’s the reasoning? I thank a post that I respond to because I agree with it, but that’s ignored.

Then the two team theory is thrown up on the back of me just not being around. In this imaginary idea why have I not voted and not been around that’s so obviously going to stick out? After how active I’ve been the last 3 days I’m gonna lose any credibility I got from killing Senan for no obvious reason?

I’m tired Patrick and don’t have the energy to spend as much time here as I was doing the previous few days. I felt the best way of conserving energy was not being here. Ironic that when I argue with people I am found suspicious and when I step away I’m found suspicious.

There is nothing to defend. I don’t know if there’s two teams but I haven’t seen any reasonable reason why people think there might be other then there being a lot of wolves. Why can’t there be one big wolf team?

I don’t think killing me is a good use of the powers but I do think some people want me dead, but I’m not sure their motives.

Advertisement