Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

There are not two wolf teams, look at the win conditions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Have you delivered 1 wolf yet? Like just you?

I was on Vernon's case before anyone else was. That's about it.

I got too bogged down in defending myself due to Wendy (now dead Wendy') relentless attacks on me.

Fair play to Orla, who I'd earlier classed as probably good but self resolving and is not almost certainly good and still self resolving.

Also never know they might have three wolf teams. For all I know it's a competition to see which wolf team will win, maybe most of the villagers are now actually dead!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Emily hard pushed senan and he was a wolf
    Would she have done the same with Doris ?

Plus derry visited abigail on the night she was munched (that's my reasoning anyway for him dying)

I don't like this - it doesn't make sense.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

I just don't beieve that now. Maybe i'm going into paranoia land and will come out tomorrow, but I don't believe it.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Also never know they might have three wolf teams. For all I know it's a competition to see which wolf team will win, maybe most of the villagers are now actually dead!

Look at the win conditions. There is nothing about the wolves killing another wolf team. That means that wolves win by reaching parity with villagers. What if there are 2 left on team 1, 2 on team 2 and 2 villagers. Then both wolf teams have reached parity with the villagers and yet they both can't win.

There are not multiple wolf teams.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So, you believe there's 7 people (at minimum) in a backroom together?

Henry WW wrote: »
    I just don't beieve that now. Maybe i'm going into paranoia land and will come out tomorrow, but I don't believe it.

Don't believe me just read the OP

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves

Eva WW wrote: »

I believe there are at least seven wolves on one team, whether or not they are all in the same backroom I don't know. I would imagine that yes there is a backroom with at least 7 wolves in it.

• Advertisement

We still haven't seen Micheal Jackson yet. Plenty other bad guys left in South Park World!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Well it was unfortunate for ewan that my fool peek got lucky, but he wasn’t going anywhere fast prior to that
    Looking at their numbers I’d be stunned if there wasn't some bussing. Most likely the endgame is to try to get 1-2 wolves really deep

Is this a confession , lol

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We still haven't seen Micheal Jackson yet. Plenty other bad guys left in South Park World!

Thats so ignorant, youre ignorant.

Don't believe me just read the OP

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village
    Jester Win: Can only win if lynched.
    Village Win: Kill off all wolves
    I believe there are at least seven wolves on one team, whether or not they are all in the same backroom I don't know. I would imagine that yes there is a backroom with at least 7 wolves in it.

I wouldn't put it past the mods to think "The village don't massively need to know there's more than one wolf team in the OP; they'll work it out eventually." Wolves would too, once an Evil died and it wasn't one of them.

If there's not two teams, then there's been quite a bit of bussing.

So, two options....

1. A MASSIVE wolf team, with a lot of heavy busing going on.
    2. Two competing wolf teams

Henry WW wrote: »
    Wait. I'm actually offering no info based on anyone calling me evil JUST based on me believing Emily:

I was one of 2 who voted her to be poisoned.

I'm nearly 100% sure that there are 2 wolf teams now.

I'll put together something more comprehensible tomorrow.

Why 100 percent sure.... like i think its possible, but 100 percent? Why

Frank WW wrote: »
    Emily hard pushed senan and he was a wolf
    Would she have done the same with Doris ?

Its possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Is this a confession , lol

I’m hardly in deep am I?

Its also possible

Whats to say there isnt?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ah f**k , sorry Angus, I can’t understand how he’s good, I really can’t.

Best to go with Orlas hunches from now on, I can’t recover from Angus, I was sure he was bad.

Its also possible

Whats to say there isnt?

Feels incredibly powerful. Like, ridiculously so. You'd be able to co-ordinate an absolute rout, I'd imagine. Instead, they've lost wolves on a massively consistent basis.

Think about our success rate burning through wolves. If there's 7+ people co-ordinating strategies and stuff, they are doing an awful job (unless they are deliberately mass bussing each other...).

• Advertisement

I’m hardly in deep am I?

To be fair to you, I'm no WW genius, far from it. Im exoerinced in the same way Glenn Whelan is an experienced footballer.

Yes hes has played a lot but hes usually not gery good.

But Im playing the game as I see it. You know my thoughts on you and i will lesvevit there and focus on others.

After you Im suspect of plenty bar Orla......

I can see a case for all remaining players to be wolves.

Feels incredibly powerful. Like, ridiculously so. You'd be able to co-ordinate an absolute rout, I'd imagine. Instead, they've lost wolves on a massively consistent basis.

Think about our success rate burning through wolves. If there's 7+ people co-ordinating strategies and stuff, they are doing an awful job (unless they are deliberately mass bussing each other...).

Its possible. Remember Westworld game?

Its possible. Remember Westworld game?

I don't, but my memory is poor.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Congrats on breaking 5k posts btw guys

I don't, but my memory is poor.

4 wolves, all bussed by their team mate. Albeit unkown to the rest of the wolves.

I was that wolf. Pissed a lot of my wolf buddies off that game but the wolves won as people thought it was impossible for a wolf to bus eachother so much.

Hindsight it was a dick selfish move by me as a wolf bussing my mates unknowest to them. But it resulted in a wolf win

Maybe its happened again..... maybe all the wolves are in on it this time. Its not imposssible.

Hemce why i trust no one,

source.gif

source.gif

Why stop the honesty now eh?

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I dont see two wolf teams happening at all tbh, there would be more inadvertent chat imo, there's been a few snippets here and there but not enough to make me believe it even if we've been successful with hitting wolves, there has been no cross hits in a 32 man game! I find that hard to believe!

There was 32 people, from what we've seen the wolves don't appear to have had a huge amount of powers. My only issue with the one team thought is Senan and Emily genuinely seemed to be having a go at each other, Senan apparently shot at her.

This game is all a bit ****ed. Happy Friday folks, try Jack Daniels honey, it's growing on me this evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

4 wolves, all bussed by their team mate. Albeit unkown to the rest of the wolves.

I was that wolf. Pissed a lot of my wolf buddies off that game but the wolves won as people thought it was impossible for a wolf to bus eachother so much.

Hindsight it was a dick selfish move by me as a wolf bussing my mates unknowest to them. But it resulted in a wolf win

Maybe its happened again..... maybe all the wolves are in on it this time. Its not imposssible.

I wouldn’t have it in me to get one of my own team mates killed. Even as a strategy it’s a sh.*ty thing to throw team mates under a bus.

I’m sick Angus is dead, really and truly I thought I had a nailed on wolf. Don’t agree with people who said it was flimsy theory as I didn’t see any decent rebuttal to my points or much of a defence of him. Easy to be captain hindsight when somebody shows up good.

Advertisement