Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

WHo have ye picked so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well would he have had to put order in previous day for "shot"?
    So would we be looking for pressure day 2 day 3

I don’t understand the Emily v Senan thing. They said things on thread but do we know of any actual evidence to corroborate it?

I did find Emily’s “I won’t be shot” response odd but What exactly was the play? If she’s on a differnt wolf team how does she know Senan is bluffing? If they are on the same team and Senan has no bullets (did he shoot anybody?) can anybody see what their play might of been?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok, with Lucy.

I'm under the impression Lucy can't really speak too much about this, but I'm leaning towards being happy with her as being good.....

Lucy is Kenny. We know this. We also know Lucy practically burned her extra life. A wolf surely hides that info as long as possible, right?

My read, and I could be wrong, is that Lucy burned her life, hoping that her alignment would be revealed in the mod confirmation of her death. Unfortunately for her, the mods redacted her allignement, meaning the plan didn't work.

The only reason Lucy eats a bullet for a wolf would be to save a wolf by sacrificing her re-gen for whoever it was. But I really feel a stronger wolf play is to keep quiet and wait to spin the story when caught. Not practically beg to get that extra life burned, right?

Yeah that's my thoughts, I'm inclined to believe Lucy's gagging order now after the mods pretty much said Emily had said too much, too much of what, to whom I dont know but she's so active today so presumably it's last 24 hours or so

Conor WW wrote: »
    I don’t understand the Emily v Senan thing. They said things on thread but do we know of any actual evidence to corroborate it?

I did find Emily’s “I won’t be shot” response odd but What exactly was the play? If she’s on a differnt wolf team how does she know Senan is bluffing? If they are on the same team and Senan has no bullets (did he shoot anybody?) can anybody see what their play might of been?

Well I asked about the bullet

if Senan had no bullet and it was a play who shot Mary?

Henry WW wrote: »
    So bussing Senan as well as Vernon.

Anything on Derry or the other wolves? Maybe her role might be to be the last wolf alive and win. **** me I'm stretching here but be interesting to see if she shaded them all or just those two

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Anymore input on who to poison guys?

Honestly trust your gut.

Regardless though I say Abigail or Phil or Clodagh.

If I had to chose, Id pick Clo

Abigail WW wrote: »
    With so many wolves there is bound to be some bussing going on. You could hardly have a team of seven (or eight, or whatever it is) not suspecting each other on the thread. Any outright bussing could have been decided by the person being bussed - they were going to be busy over the next few days and said have a go at me.

Agreed, Such a big team have to at times vote strategically and try and throw the scent off relationships by arguing. If you find a wolf that is integral to another wolf being killed, that’s One sign that maybe there is two teams.

Im not sure interactions on thread that don’t really go anywhere really mean much.

Well I asked about the bullet

if Senan had no bullet and it was a play who shot Mary?

Angus shot Mary.

Just noticing that both Emily and Ewan voted Doris last night, probanly means **** all with the way things are lining up but notable anyway

Angus shot Mary.

SO Senan didnt have a bullet

He would have had to put the prder in day 2 orr night 2

She didnt get shot

He died later

no senan bullet

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Honestly trust your gut.

Regardless though I say Abigail or Phil or Clodagh.

If I had to chose, Id pick Clo

Im on board with those, Clodagh has all weekend to pop in for a chat and change our minds

SO Senan didnt have a bullet

He would have had to put the prder in day 2 orr night 2

She didnt get shot

He died later

no senan bullet

I don’t think so , so I don’t know what either of them were up to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Anymore input on who to poison guys?

If I was going on my "Night One & Two" voting analysis, I'd be leaning towards Clodagh, Doris, Patrick, Isla or Brendan. If the wolves spread out to maximum effect, there's a wolf in one of those five (despite the fact I trust-ish at least two of them). But all of them have decent pros.

(On Clodagh, my read earlier was that if she's bad 5 of the 8 votes on Regan were bad on night two. That's a crazy mis-step from the wolves if we're talking a super team. She also voted decently on nights three and four.)

A voice in my head is screaming to test Henry or Phil though. The fact we realised the latter hadn't voted for a wolf before tonight (when literally everyone else had) has me massively concerned. The former is someone who is nearly too good, but I think that's a crappy reason to poison someone right now. Conor and Angus and Abi's voting record sucks too, mind.

My issue tonight is there's no one who slots into both of those categories. Everyone is neatly fitting into one or the other.

If I'm going on the analysis that I feel has had decent results for me catching wolves, it's Doris. If I'm going with my "Deal with the niggles" feeling, it's Henry or Phil.

"(On Clodagh, my read earlier was that if she's bad 5 of the 8 votes on Regan were bad on night two. That's a crazy mis-step from the wolves if we're talking a super team. She also voted decently on nights three and four.)"

To add to this....

If we're dealing with one wolf team, they were to a lot of trouble to spread out massively on Night 1. The co-ordination on night one to have wolves in 5 of the 10 options so far shows there was discussions to make sure their votes didn't clump together. Which is why i'd feel having everyone lump on Regan on Night two would be a divergence away from that mentality.

Unless they were terrified of Regan for some reason, and were desperate to get her lynched, they'd have spread out again on Night two, surely?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Im on board with those, Clodagh has all weekend to pop in for a chat and change our minds

Doesn’t Abigail get a bullet cause she took steroids or something?

She got munched as far as flavor is concerned but didn’t Fiona (now confirmed goody) revive her? What do we think is suspect about Abigail?

It does feel like her death killed Derry (but I was convinced Angus shots were connected to “a shot is fired” and that was wrong)but it would be odd that she didn’t know anything about this. Unless when she was revived she took up Derry’s role? But that’s just one of my rabbit holes.

Eva, who would you poison?

And if you had to choose two to posion, who would be your second?

Silly question do small details matter? I dont know it this is important or not and its not me trying to seek r

I know I am not clear but when we had big discussion re my Senan vote move other night we were, i feel,discussing the final hour before voting and I said i only saw the votes henry put on this thread. I was busy in rl but to disprove it Phil put up a quote of me saying he was all over votes shouwing i was watching votes. I asked for timestamp as i knew it didnt happen last hour and he didnt give it. It was from around 6pm

sounds ludicrous i know but why not give timestamp

On tonight's vote, with emily going, she voted Doris......

A bluff by Emily here?

A double Bluff?

Like there wasnt much in the vote for Angus and Doris tonight, would Emily vote Doris if she was close to a lynch if she was a wolf?

Esp with so many late votes on Doris

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    "(On Clodagh, my read earlier was that if she's bad 5 of the 8 votes on Regan were bad on night two. That's a crazy mis-step from the wolves if we're talking a super team. She also voted decently on nights three and four.)"

To add to this....

If we're dealing with one wolf team, they were to a lot of trouble to spread out massively on Night 1. The co-ordination on night one to have wolves in 5 of the 10 options so far shows there was discussions to make sure their votes didn't clump together. Which is why i'd feel having everyone lump on Regan on Night two would be a divergence away from that mentality.

Unless they were terrified of Regan for some reason, and were desperate to get her lynched, they'd have spread out again on Night two, surely?

Well this is a stretch but hasn’t somebody admitted to rigging night two? Stealing powers? Are they cleared? If so then the following doesn’t mean anything.

If the person who rigged the vote was bad, then maybe all the wolves jumped on Regan/Tegan cause she’s bad and it’s a good look for 5 wolves to be on a wolf?

Tegan, Im not convinced of this, just trying to answer a question on maybe why wolves pattern would change so dramatically.

Or Maybe it was simpley that wolves wanted to make it really hard to find patterns. Think somebody said a few days ago that 4 wolves wouldn’t vote in a wagon “would they?” But we know at least 5 did!

Does Doris have a outed power or hinted to one i am so confused at this stage who has what

Well this is a stretch but hasn’t somebody admitted to rigging night two? Stealing powers? Are they cleared? If so then the following doesn’t mean anything.

If the person who rigged the vote was bad, then maybe all the wolves jumped on Regan/Tegan cause she’s bad and it’s a good look for 5 wolves to be on a wolf?

Tegan, Im not convinced of this, just trying to answer a question on maybe why wolves pattern would change so dramatically.

Or Maybe it was simpley that wolves wanted to make it really hard to find patterns. Think somebody said a few days ago that 4 wolves wouldn’t vote in a wagon “would they?” But we know at least 5 did!

No worries have to cover options

Night 1 they spread out Night 2 they clumped on me.

What was said or happened during day 2 for that to happen? Was it front of house stuff or br?

Like there wasnt much in the vote for Angus and Doris tonight, would Emily vote Doris if she was close to a lynch if she was a wolf?

Good point.

We are at the point now though where everyone has a point beside them where I’m thinking “they can’t be a wolf because X”.

The fact we have evidence of wolf busing is doing my head in though. Like, there’s clear cut evidence.

I don’t like that Doris fits the same criteria as Ewan, Vernon and Emily did. But the points raised that the wolves seemed to be on her a bit at the end are valid.

I’d poison....Clodagh/Isla.

I feel the main reason I’m letting Isla off the hook right now is that she looked good during the Derry peek moments, and that I trust Patrick, based on gameplay. But Clodagh and Isla are the two I’d pick, based off the night one and two votes.

Does Doris have a outed power or hinted to one i am so confused at this stage who has what

Doris was a thief I believe

I’m tired so forgetting sentences.

When I say about trusting Isla by virtue of association with Patrick, their powers and their lover status impacts that massively.

Ive a mad theory.

What if the wolves dont share a backroom.

8, 9 or 10 wolves, on the same team but all on separate backrooms.

Each wolf unaware if whos on their team.

Too bonkers right?

So day 2 from memory i wa sasked about my power ability and said I didn't have one yet. i wasn't believed but that couldn't be enough for them to pile on me, could it?

• Advertisement

Ive a mad theory.

What if the wolves dont share a backroom.

8, 9 or 10 wolves, on the same team but all on separate backrooms.

Each wolf unaware if whos on their team.

Too bonkers right?

Or 10 wolves, split into 2 backrooms but on same team.

Advertisement