Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

RipOrla.

Clodagh, fancy talking then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    If Orla comes back, she will be evil roled.

Her role and alignment have been given. With Fiona dead, no one else should be coming back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Guess you can only kill so many wolves before they go for you, the ressurector is now dead (Fiona) so instant Chocolate Salty Balls confirmation.

Clodagh at least is an unknown off the board

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So Clodagh last night in #5092 you said poisoning you a bad idea. Why is that?

Ha you had that ready to go in your notes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ha you had that ready to go in your notes

NO i dont do notes but was there for conversation last night so looked it up

• Advertisement

If Orla comes back, she will be evil roled.

Are you expecting her to come back? I assume we got her role because those who can bring people back are dead now.

Current Status

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Kenny, returned from the dead - redacted
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Eva WW |Craig/Tweak Neighbor backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW| Alleged Thief
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Brendan WW |Craig/Tweak Neighbor Backroom
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer Interrogator
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona (dead Good). Claims Jesus/Angel

DEAD

Name | Status

Liam WW Dead Goodie
    Orla WW|Poisoner - good
    Fiona WW| Resurrector
    Angus WW | Had a 10am bullet allegedly (potentially more bullets? I couldn't follow that conversation)
    Winifred WW|Kyle Brovlovski - Human Kite
    Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody

|

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf
    Vernon WW|Healer - Dead Wolf
    Oisin WW Dead Wolf
    Emily WW Dead Wolf
    Ewan WW|Dead Wolf

Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves |meh - zero on babs

[/QUOTE]

Added Orla to dead list gg Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

In South Park chef died and came back as an evil pedo Darth Vader.

Clodagh, anything you can tell us seeing as your guaranteed not to be with us after the next lynch anyway? You are still an unknown on the list above

In South Park chef died and came back as an evil pedo Darth Vader.

Can't rule it out but have a feeling someone might tell you to check my sig.

• Advertisement

Can't rule it out but have a feeling someone might tell you to check my sig.

Cant check it on mobile

Cant check it on mobile

it says: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Surely the Chef character you are describing would have been pre-destined to be bad. Don't see why you'd think he's coming back though seeing as we only got his info because people who can ressurect are dead.

it says: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Surely the Chef character you are describing would have been pre-destined to be bad. Don't see why you'd think he's coming back though seeing as we only got his info because people who can ressurect are dead.

When wolf converts are on team good, until they are recruited

When wolf converts are on team good, until they are recruited

I could see flavor like that alright if she was the convert but I would not be expecting her to come back from the dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Could wolves have one munch and one conversion every day?

Conversion would explain swing in Emily from being hard against Vernon and Senan then flipping red...

Would it say wolf convert in death reveal if she had another role that she kept?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Could wolves have one munch and one conversion every day?

Conversion would explain swing in Emily from being hard against Vernon and Senan then flipping red...

Would it say wolf convert in death reveal if she had another role that she kept?

A conversion every day sounds impossible to defeat. In a game with so many roles though someone being some form of convert could be possible. Think what it usually says wolf convert in the death reveal but don't know if thats always the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Null

Brendan
    Frank

Plenty seemed suss of Brendan earlier in the game but he hasn't ruffled too many feathers since coming out as a Neighbor. Maybe he was trying to pocket Eva by suggesting they should act as a team / be lovers but otheer than that I dunno and I don't have a strong read on Frank reall as I have not been interrogated by him like others were. I did not think he was a seer when he was doing the fake seer stuff originally so that reveal made sense not that it helps with alignment though. Those who have been interrogated by him didn't seem anti him and if anything I fell slightly on his side in his issue with Doris so he makes it just outside

Eva cam confirm I never even made any sort of play to pocket her. Drop your false narrative Isla.

Yes we have a game where we have evidence of bussing, but look at my vote pattern.

Vote on phil night 1, i didnt vote ni lynch and was open about the fact Id rather vote than lynch.

Since then Ive been on Senan two straights days until he was lynched.

Wolf

Then was on Ewan two straight days and again he was lynched.

Also wolf

4 votes all wolves.

Have I done anything wolfy?

Im may be tooting my own horn but if I saw my play on soneone else , id be leaning village.

But sure trust your gut Isla but im shocked i have a null lean at this stage. If you believe me being a wolf and bussing then put me wolfy, if you think not..... then lean me village.

That neutral negative bull**** on me stinks. Either my actions are village or im bussing wolves. Pick on and get off the fence

To be honest right now it seems there are at least 7 wolves (not inlcuding the Jester that makes it 8 bad) that is already more than I would have thought based off any games I've played here on boards over the last year plus.

Marvel game had 10 baddies, think 30 or 29 players

Brendan WW wrote: »

so i in 3 similar to expendables odds which were either i in 3 or i in 4

sp we could have 8-10 wolves

Sheesh my typing is awful today

• Advertisement

Eva cam confirm I never even made any sort of play to pocket her. Drop your false narrative Isla.

Yes we have a game where we have evidence of bussing, but look at my vote pattern.

Vote on phil night 1, i didnt vote ni lynch and was open about the fact Id rather vote than lynch.

Since then Ive been on Senan two straights days until he was lynched.

Wolf

Then was on Ewan two straight days and again he was lynched.

Also wolf

4 votes all wolves.

Have I done anything wolfy?

Im may be tooting my own horn but if I saw my play on soneone else , id be leaning village.

But sure trust your gut Isla but im shocked i have a null lean at this stage. If you believe me being a wolf and bussing then put me wolfy, if you think not..... then lean me village.

That neutral negative bull**** on me stinks. Either my actions are village or im bussing wolves. Pick on and get off the fence

I have four people more wolfy than you in my reads list. Bit of an overaction no?

Do you disagree with what I said about other people on that list?

Not sure how long back that was but i'm pretty sure it was before my first game (Buffy).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

New Zealand bottling it, fair play England.

I have four people more wolfy than you in my reads list. Bit of an overaction no?

Do you disagree with what I said about other people on that list?

How about you answer what I said first. Am I wolfy or village, get off the fence

I hate the fence

How about you answer what I said first. Am I wolfy or village, get off the fence

I hate the fence

I only think we have 1/2 wolves left. There were 4 people more wolfy on my reads list you quoted so I don't currently think you are the wolf.

Am I sure no? Wish we were all sure about who the wolves were but I was not thinking of voting or most likely even FFAing you.

So what do you think of what I said about the others?

Conor WW wrote: »
    New Zealand bottling it, fair play England.

Yeah England seem to be peaking during this tournament

I only think we have 1/2 wolves left. There were 4 people more wolfy on my reads list you quoted so I don't currently think you are the wolf.

Am I sure no? Wish we were all sure about who the wolves were but I was not thinking of voting or most likely even FFAing you.

So what do you think of what I said about the others?

Instead of avoiding a read on me, heres a scenario

Half the village think im village, other half think based off my play im bussing wolves

Ive been posined and you have the antidote.

What do you do? Let me die or heal me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Yeah England seem to be peaking during this tournament

Wouldn't be the first time, I remember their 15 Johnny Wilkinson win, but this is very impressive. .

I am no mad rugby fan, but it Seems like the Irish Rugby team are hyped like the English soccer team but the English rugby team is so good at just knuckling down and working towards peaking at world cups . .

Instead of avoiding a read on me, heres a scenario

Half the village think im village, other half think based off my play im bussing wolves

Ive been posined and you have the antidote.

What do you do? Let me die or heal me?

Really think you are very much so over reacting to being bang in the middle of my list with 4 people im more suspicious of than you.

To placate you further:

I think you are not one of the wolves. I think one of the 4 I put as more wolfy on my list are one of the wolves so I would heal you in that scenaio, then look to lynch one of those before mentioned more wolfy people.

• Advertisement

Really think you are very much so over reacting to being bang in the middle of my list with 4 people im more suspicious of than you.

To placate you further:

I think you are not one of the wolves. I think one of the 4 I put as more wolfy on my list are one of the wolves so I would heal you in that scenaio, then look to lynch one of those before mentioned more wolfy people.

So ive a village lean then yes

Advertisement