Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick has said he wouldn't be about most likely though. Family and not feeling well

How does any of this (Clodagh's reveal) relate to Doris? and how did she know (if she did) who Clodagh was? she was waiting on Clodagh's info

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    How does any of this (Clodagh's reveal) relate to Doris? and how did she know (if she did) who Clodagh was? she was waiting on Clodagh's info

I can't wait to see what info Doris has on her peek.

Fun times.

3 days of debating this now. :(

Henry WW wrote: »
    I can't wait to see what info Doris has on her peek.

Fun times.

3 days of debating this now. :(

APart from Patrick being my lover :P Is this not a good thing?

Surely one of them has to be bad, right? and we already have one of them poisoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’m not saying I don’t believe Clodagh claim.

I will say it’s very handy for the wolves that the only baddy she’s caught is the one that takes out a load of villagers too. Also the whole “I’m so mad” stuff.

Clodagh, why did you peek each person? Why Patrick? Why not, say, Doris who has been high on people’s voting suspicions?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Trying to see any pattern on Vote 3.

Like Vote 2, wolves that we know have their votes times well spread out. This would suggest coordination on some level.

Tegan, Senan, Lucy and Vernon were the main targets up for lynch. Thats two confirmed wolves, odds that village had 3+ wolves on the menu? That would make it not matter how wolves voted really.

I think by 6pm that night most known wolves had put in one vote and at that time:
    Top 3
    Tegan 5 (not 1 wolf vote by this stage)
    Vernon 4 (1 wolf vote on him)
    Lucy 3 (1 wolf vote on her)

Over the next half an hour the following happened:

- Vernon on Lucy, Lucy on vernon
    - Henry on Tegan, Phil on Mary but back to Tegan

Leaving:

Tegan 6
    Vernon 5
    Lucy 4

So by 6.30, Tegan and Vernon looked like our main targets with Lucy still in reconing.

Between 6.30 and 8:

Liam, Brendan vote senan, Henry Changes to Vernon, Angus votes senan, Doris Henry, Tegan on Senan which means by 8 its looking very dodgy for Senan:

Tegan 6
    Vernon 5
    Lucy 5
    Senan 5

My head is a bit melted at this stage, maybe I can come back to this later, but werent Lucy and Tegan easy targets to build a CFD by 8pm? I mean Tegan was an easish wagon from 6 , but not one wolf (that we know of) jumped on her?

Ended up:
    Vernon 9
    Lucy 6
    Tegan 4

I am not great with Wagonimics and Im not convinced I am reading this info well to be honest.

I know there are other votes but I actually had done a vote list on 2 and 3 during week but just hadnt gotten around to looking at it. Not sure how much time I am going to have today to start looking at voting patterns of other lynches with no premade spreadsheet.

Surely one of them has to be bad, right? and we already have one of them poisoned.

Fair point.

So we wait to see if clodagh flips red or green, and if she's green we lynch patrick (and try to figure out how to minimise casualties?

If she flips red, we have to decide whether it was a move to clear Patrick and we're in the exact same position. :(

I can't tell if this is as convoluted as it seems to me right now. I drank too much last night and have a sore head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm dead later, just find me a gun from somewhere I'll shoot Patrick take my self out with him and then you can let Isla decide who she takes out.

Ideal scenario, but we don't afaik have a wishmaker reborn and I don't have a gun.

As regards breadcrumbs, one of the ( I think 2 roles ) that were more important as there were less people was the watcher and the seer, at game start you're guessing blind, less and less players equals less blind alleys to look into.

You'll be believe me when I flip, so it doesn't matter you take out Patrick now or you take him out after I flip, either way you will have to take him out.

Do lovers not die if one dies ? Would that not mean if Patrick is bad and he explodes 4 villagers, that we should lynch you so he dies tomorrow ?

I was wondering why the wolves wouldnt take out lovers (2 for 1) if indeed thats how lovers mechanics work.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm dead later, just find me a gun from somewhere I'll shoot Patrick take my self out with him and then you can let Isla decide who she takes out.

Ideal scenario, but we don't afaik have a wishmaker reborn and I don't have a gun.

As regards breadcrumbs
    , one of the ( I think 2 roles ) that were more important as there were less people was the watcher and the seer, at game start you're guessing blind, less and less players equals less blind alleys to look into.

You'll be believe me when I flip, so it doesn't matter you take out Patrick now or you take him out after I flip, either way you will have to take him out.

So no breadcrumbs? nothing like how I did a gif of Stan in my first post and spelled out WENDY when replying to Patrick early on.

Villagers if say You had the option of Clodagh, Patrick, me and 1 of Doris or Phil off the board now would you take it?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do lovers not die if one dies ? Would that not mean if Patrick is bad and he explodes 4 villagers, that we should lynch you so he dies tomorrow ?

I was wondering why the wolves wouldnt take out lovers (2 for 1) if indeed thats how lovers mechanics work.

If Patrick dies I will die. I am one of the 4 you are mentioning.

The wolves I assumed did not want to kill us as they could be taken out by doing so and they were leaving us in the hope that the villagers would kill us. Now obviously Clodagh is suggesting we werent killed as there was a wolf among us

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m not saying I don’t believe Clodagh claim.

I will say it’s very handy for the wolves that the only baddy she’s caught is the one that takes out a load of villagers too. Also the whole “I’m so mad” stuff.

Clodagh, why did you peek each person? Why Patrick? Why not, say, Doris who has been high on people’s voting suspicions?

Patrick because Frank had a point, the village was never going to look at lynching either of the lovers unless they were seered, it was a coin toss on Patrick or Isla. Patrick lost the village wins (though at a cost).

Of course you could leave Patrick alive until you think he's the last wolf and discount any of his inputs but not knowing how many wolves you have would be high risk strategy.

So no breadcrumbs? nothing like how I did a gif of Stan in my first post and spelled out WENDY when replying to Patrick early on.

Villagers if say You had the option of Clodagh, Patrick, me and 1 of Doris or Phil off the board now would you take it?

Nope. My head hurts too much to think right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Any way you can back your claim up? any breacrumbing of your role etc? This is my biggest fear apart from the fact that if your on the level its also good cos a wolf is caught

Clodagh is seer. I can confirm that role but not alignment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW wrote: »

When did you find out

Lover role:

your life is tied to at least one other player. If you or one of your Lovers dies, then you will all die as a consequence. You have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Lovers in your group. Your Lovers could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

So wolves know if they kill one of Patrick or Isla, they kill 2 "villagers" but they choose not to over multiple munches ?

My guess is actually that maybe there are allignments of sorts. Abigail (Good), Derry (bad) are alligned like lovers aswell in some way, and when Abigail was munched, Derry died because of their connection ?

So Patrick (bad?) and Isla (good?) are alligned and the wolves (after Derrys death or they just no) leave our lovers alone so not to kill Patrick ?

Is that crazy?

No, no breadcrumbs just out n out facts.

So you stole her power and got a seer peek? if so who did you peek and what result did you get?

How can you confirm that ?

No, no breadcrumbs just out n out facts.

It doesn't matter Patrick dies tonight or if I flip green he dies tomorrow. Simple as.

• Advertisement

clodagh - did you do any read lists where you mentioned the people you'd peeked?

i can go back and look for them if you did

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lover role:

your life is tied to at least one other player. If you or one of your Lovers dies, then you will all die as a consequence. You have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Lovers in your group. Your Lovers could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

So wolves know if they kill one of Patrick or Isla, they kill 2 "villagers" but they choose not to over multiple munches ?

My guess is actually that maybe there are allignments of sorts. Abigail (Good), Derry (bad) are alligned like lovers aswell in some way, and when Abigail was munched, Derry died because of their connection ?

So Patrick (bad?) and Isla (good?) are alligned and the wolves (after Derrys death or they just no) leave our lovers alone so not to kill Patrick ?

Is that crazy?

If the wolves read our role reveal (or are one of us 2) that I made our role is Explosive lovers and they know that it isn't a simple BOGOF because we would strike back against whoever killed us. That could have kept them at bay until now but obviously if Patrick was actually a wolf that is another reason not to kill one of us of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Just wondering when you found out

So you stole her power and got a seer peek? if so who did you peek and what result did you get?

Ok, if Doris stole Clodagh power....shouldn’t Clodagh have a gap I’m her peeks, as per Frank saying he got locked out?

Here's one to ponder on,

If Doris stole my power for one night, should I have lost the ability for that night?

I don't know the game mechanics for that scenario, but I could seer each night/B]

If Doris stole ( Duplicated ) my power, who did you peek?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok, if Doris stole Clodagh power....shouldn’t Clodagh have a gap I’m her peeks, as per Frank saying he got locked out?

Doris said she copied powers though. That seemed to be the main contradiction between Frank & Doris

Also, Doris, who did you peek?

Henry WW wrote: »
    clodagh - did you do any read lists where you mentioned the people you'd peeked?

i can go back and look for them if you did

Not really because I was flying low, seer role would only be useful later in game when less smoke around.

Think I have hinted somewhere earlier that both Lucy and Abigail were good but no read lists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well thanks a bunch, have to assume it's the real poison and have half a mind NOT to give the info but here it is

I am PC Principal, I am an alignment Seer and lucky for you if you believe me last night's peek came back PC Bad but you're not going to like it.

Anyways villagers on my "lock clear list"

Night 1 Steve PC Good
    Night 2 Wendy PC Good
    Night 3 Abigail PC Good
    Night 4 Lucy PC Good
    Night 5 Liam PC Good

And on my Lock wolf list
    Night 6 Patrick

You sort it out your selves how to deal with an exploding wolf! That might take up to 3 villagers out as well.

Just in case

I wish for a gun and bullet to use today

This is bollocks, I'm literally in bits today and said as much to Isla but this is desperate wolf, trying to steer a lynch on me.

Simple here, poisoned wolf peeks me apparently so we might eliminate the explosive lovers metric. ****e effort, why wait till after a bloody munch to reveal.

I'll tell ya why, cause she's a wolf! Simple thing here is let her die, get role and lynch based on that! Everything else is bollocks.

Doris when did you steal her powers?

• Advertisement

If the wolves read our role reveal (or are one of us 2) that I made our role is Explosive lovers and they know that it isn't a simple BOGOF because we would strike back against whoever killed us. That could have kept them at bay until now but obviously if Patrick was actually a wolf that is another reason not to kill one of us of course.

I am more likely to believe that maybe you are good and Patrick s bad in this theory.

Advertisement