Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ha was about to say Duff/Patrick was back in the BR and no doubt about to address this on thread, Put your clothes on lover!

Conor WW wrote: »
    I am more likely to believe that maybe you are good and Patrick s bad in this theory.

I would hope so given I have not been peeked bad.

I want to hear who Doris peeked if she is able to confirm Clodaghs power via her thieving.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I am finding Doris power a bit hard to follow. The last seer we had was a baddy making up random stuff. Did Doris confirm his "peeks" aswell ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    This is bollocks, I'm literally in bits today and said as much to Isla but this is desperate wolf, trying to steer a lynch on me.

Simple here, poisoned wolf peeks me apparently so we might eliminate the explosive lovers metric. ****e effort, why wait till after a bloody munch to reveal.

I'll tell ya why, cause she's a wolf! Simple thing here is let her die, get role and lynch based on that! Everything else is bollocks.

Doris when did you steal her powers?

Sorry, this is obviously me

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ha was about to say Duff/Patrick was back in the BR and no doubt about to address this on thread, Put your clothes on lover!

Sorry, I forgot the get dressed in my haste to get on

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well we have a nice direction now.

Clodagh resolves at lynch.

Do we A gamble on Clos info and lynch Patrick

Or B wait for Clo to flip and lynch someone else?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I would hope so given I have not been peeked bad.

I want to hear who Doris peeked if she is able to confirm Clodaghs power via her thieving.

To be correct, I haven't peeked you at all, you were next on the list to clear the room.

I did ask if I could be a peeping Tom and peek both of you making out. :)

asked Wendy in the backroom if I needed to post this
    giphy.gif

and she comes charging in here starkers :D

Personally I wanna Gamble and lynch Patrick now

I love taking a risk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So you peek Steve as good but don't mention him at all until after he dies.

You peek Wendy as good, but don't give a village read on her. In fact, you only interact with her to point out an early vote.

You peek Abigail as good, and do give a village read on her that day ,then barely mention her again.

You peek Lucy as good and say, "Lucy regurgited back into the game as Mysterion well sounds very" which doesn't really tell us much as your sentance was cut off. Then, "So who is mysterion? In South park". So pushing on lucy again, even though you've peeked her good?

You peek liam but say nothing about his alignment yesterday

Is that right...?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    To be correct, I haven't peeked you at all, you were next on the list to clear the room.

I did ask if I could be a peeping Tom and peek both of you making out. :)

file footage

source.gif

Brendan WW wrote: »

I love taking a risk.

I really don't care, this is wolfy as **** by the way so at least your giving the village somewhere to look.

According to Clodagh

Peeked me last night
    Doesn't reveal premunch
    Gets poisoned
    Reveals two hours later

All seems above board

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

How does any of this (Clodagh's reveal) relate to Doris? and how did she know (if she did) who Clodagh was? she was waiting on Clodagh's info

I’ve copied Clodagh a power- I also have a peek tonight

Originally I intended to peek Clodagh and then have you folks lynch me post my giving the result but the poison on Clodagh complicates that a little.

Unsure on my peek now. I considered the poison was a bluff but given it kicks in at lynch it seems unlikely. Happy to take suggestions while I ponder it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

When did you copy her power

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’ve copied Clodagh a power- I also have a peek tonight

Originally I intended to peek Clodagh and then have you folks lynch me post my giving the result but the poison on Clodagh complicates that a little.

Unsure on my peek now. I considered the poison was a bluff but given it kicks in at lynch it seems unlikely. Happy to take suggestions while I ponder it

So you can't actually prove to us that she is who she says she is, but for you your sure she is telling the truth?

and you have peeked nobody but will be able to before Lynch (when that is is decided by majority or Monday night) ?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    When did you find out

This morning

So you stole her power and got a seer peek? if so who did you peek and what result did you get?

Not used yet. As of 10am this morning I have a peek to use. Result will come to me post next munch if I’m still alive

Early?

Only Phil and Henry still to claim a role at this stage I believe.

Did frank want to counsel you last night

• Advertisement

This morning

What exactly does your power allow you to do? Can you see people’s BRs? Otherwise how do you know Clodaghs peeks? Did you not say that you took Wendy’s power and rig the vote? (Maybe that wasn’t you)

So how did clodagh pick Patrick?

I really don’t get your powers full dynamic

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok, if Doris stole Clodagh power....shouldn’t Clodagh have a gap I’m her peeks, as per Frank saying he got locked out?

I don’t steal I copy. No idea what happened with frank

Not used yet. As of 10am this morning I have a peek to use. Result will come to me post next munch if I’m still alive

and the first half of that post (the bit you deleted when quoting it), is it a yes on that?

Only Phil and Henry still to claim a role at this stage I believe.

Mad how Henry hasnt revealed yet despite his amount of interaction.

Henry WW wrote: »
    So you peek Steve as good but don't mention him at all until after he dies.

You peek Wendy as good, but don't give a village read on her. In fact, you only interact with her to point out an early vote.

You peek Abigail as good, and do give a village read on her that day ,then barely mention her again.

You peek Lucy as good and say, "Lucy regurgited back into the game as Mysterion well sounds very" which doesn't really tell us much as your sentance was cut off. Then, "So who is mysterion? In South park". So pushing on lucy again, even though you've peeked her good?

You peek liam but say nothing about his alignment yesterday

Is that right...?

This is worrying.

I have a logical answer, nothing mind blowing though but surely Clodagh can answer first before i chime in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I love taking a risk.

There is “a risk”, and there’s knocking four people out of the game at once. I absolutely do not like this at all.

Isla, out of curiosity, if Patrick was evil, how much influence has he on picking who he take with you?

(Mind, my reactions are still I find this all BS....)

Conor WW wrote: »
    What exactly does your power allow you to do? Can you see people’s BRs? Otherwise how do you know Clodaghs peeks? Did you not say that you took Wendy’s power and rig the vote? (Maybe that wasn’t you)

So how did clodagh pick Patrick?

I really don’t get your powers full dynamic

I can’t see her peels. I know she’s the seer because I now have an alignment peek to use

This is gas aswell, cant use the peek till after munch! Brilliant

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    This is gas aswell, cant use the peek till after munch! Brilliant

Herp derp, better not lynch Doris this round either, I guess :pac:

• Advertisement

I can’t see her peels. I know she’s the seer because I now have an alignment peek to use

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up

Advertisement