Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    There is “a risk”, and there’s knocking four people out of the game at once. I absolutely do not like this at all.

Isla, out of curiosity, if Patrick was evil, how much influence has he on picking who he take with you?

(Mind, my reactions are still I find this all BS....)

I would prefer to hear Clodagh & seemingly Brendan's explanations for CLodagh the seer first before I condemn my lover and start giving details about who can influence who might go with us, but I have stuff to say on those kind of points if he was evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    This is gas aswell, cant use the peek till after munch! Brilliant

Considering I blocked her last night its handy it's just after munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Also, when Doris took Ewan's peek it was that night, but this one is pushed off til tomorrow night?

Nah.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

You blocked Doris? Huh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail, just to clarify again, you have no reason to suspect you had any connection to Derry on any level? It doesn’t mean you are bad , but it wouid hint that there are goody and baddy connections in the game that may mean one dieing kills the other.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Clodaghs reveal, if bull****, could be seen as an attempt to save Doris.

If Doris is evil, she could have stolen someone elses power and be bluffing about having a peek at all.

What other powers are left i wonder?

You blocked Doris? Huh?

Ok, this is big.

Not lynching Patrick. Clo will resolve. Lynching Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You blocked Doris last night?

If Doris was blocked, then the steal to backup the peek is boll*cks and both Doris and poisoned Clodagh are wolves right?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You blocked Doris last night?

Yep was going to block Angus but ye were lynching him so just before 9 I put it on doris

• Advertisement

That's why I've been harping on about the when of the steal and whether it is a night or day power

Isla WW wrote: »
    If Doris was blocked, then the steal to backup the peek is boll*cks and both Doris and poisoned Clodagh are wolves right?

Clo is on the dead man walking march let her resolve before looking at Paddy.

Doris should be lynched now in my eyes.

Henry, you wanna come out and reveal?

Isla WW wrote: »

If Doris turns up bad it’s not a good look for Tegan from night 2.

Also why I was interested in who Frank was to counsel

Doris comes back good we lynch Tegan

Conor WW wrote: »

Can you elaborate why for me?

Brendan WW wrote: »

Ok I'm good so if doris good down a villager and lynch me down a villager. I'm just telling ye I blocked her

If Tegan blocked Doris, how didn't Doris know that before making her claim?

If Tegan blocked Doris, who blocked Frank?

From this whole situation I feel 1 of Clodagh / Patrick has to be bad.

If Doris is bad/lying cos she was blocked and backing up Clodagh then that is two wolves caught.

You think we have more than another 2 to find on top of the 6 we already got and the Jester?

If Tegan blocked Doris, how didn't Doris know that before making her claim?

If Tegan blocked Doris, who blocked Frank?

well doris didn't need to steal the power if they're both wolves

but then, she might be scared to steal (say) my power in case i got a notification like frank did, since then this little seer verification wouldn't work

• Advertisement

Frank didnt say he was blocked just that whoever's he was to counsel couldnt get in or didnt appear

Henry, you wanna come out and reveal?

Nah. I'm cozy in the closet thanks.

Frank didnt say he was blocked just that whoever's he was to counsel couldnt get in or didnt appear

Ok.

So.....who did Frank choose? Doris?

Henry WW wrote: »

Dont make me get R Kelly to cap some bitch

I’m making lunch will try and review the vote again if needed but that switch saved Tegan. If wolves knew the vote didn’t matter they could bail in her and they knew if Tegan showed up bad later they could say they voted to kill a wolf. This was a string defence Tegan made when I was arguing for her (that she voted for wolves and blocked them).

And Tegan I’m not saying you are bad, just that if Doris is we may have to go back and look at night 2 a bit more

Ok.

So.....who did Frank choose? Doris?

That's what I thought when he wrote that. Just to check can someone quote what he said as I am on mobile so we have it correctly phrased.

Lynch Doris, let Clodagh v Patrick resolve itself.

Brendan out.

Why? I don’t get that.

Henry WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I’m making lunch will try and review the vote again if needed but that switch saved Tegan. If wolves knew the vote didn’t matter they could bail in her and they knew if Tegan showed up bad later they could say they voted to kill a wolf. This was a string defence Tegan made when I was arguing for her (that she voted for wolves and blocked them).

And Tegan I’m not saying you are bad, just that if Doris is we may have to go back and look at night 2 a bit more

Conor no worries investigate all angles go for it. I've slept lol. Was up 3 times during week at 3am for hospital appointments so was probably overly sensitive that day.

Advertisement