Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m not kyles mum I’m a bloke.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

After having a think, while I will still vote Doris, Clodaghs reveal may not be to save her, rather to try get us to lynch Patrick and help keep another wolf hidden.

I did think Clo may be an inexperienced player who didnt think or know to leave breadcrumbs. As said nothing fround breaking.

I dont believe it, Im thinking shes bad and not buying the Patrick claim.

Could it be a double bluff to get us thinking Patrick isnt the wolf when he is though.

Vote staying with Doris

I don’t watch southpark but what I know of it Luke’s mum could be a bloke lol

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’m not kyles mum I’m a bloke.

Do you think we are ignorant?

Kyle not Luke

• Advertisement

Kykes Dad perhaps?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Do you think we are ignorant?

I don’t get it???

I don’t get it???

Are you a popular celebrity singer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok.....I'm hopping back onto the two team scenario....

Doris WW wrote: »
    Clodagh is seer. I can confirm that role but not alignment
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    When did you find out
    This morning

I was doing quick read back. Here's what gets me (again).

If Emily was evil, and Doris is evil.....why did Emily throw Doris under the bus? And nearly successfully too? Emily was screwed being poisoned, so why did she go so hard on Doris, to the extent that Doris could have been killed?

On the other hand, these two posts flag up for me a bit.....
    Jesus I come back to this

Emily isn’t the seer, or if she is she isn’t village. I know that because I’m a villager. If she flips good and seer, go right ahead and kill me tomorrow
    I’ve told you all already Emily isn’t seer and if she is she isn’t village.

If I get lynched you need to deal with Henry who first pushed the Emily as seer point and then pops up again to push on me

Brendan would follow them for joining that push

I’ve already told you I’ll flip good. If Emily flips good and seer then by all means kill me tomorrow. I don’t really see the logic against that, does anyone else?

I'm wondering if these are just "Doris is good, so knows Emily is lying", or if she knew Emily wasn't the seer, because she already knew who the seer was?

And yeah, I'm working under an assumption right now that Clodagh is the seer (just aligned bad).

I know all if this is pointless i just want to know what characters in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    So you peek Steve as good but don't mention him at all until after he dies.

You peek Wendy as good, but don't give a village read on her. In fact, you only interact with her to point out an early vote.

You peek Abigail as good, and do give a village read on her that day ,then barely mention her again.

You peek Lucy as good and say, "Lucy regurgited back into the game as Mysterion well sounds very" which doesn't really tell us much as your sentance was cut off. Then, "So who is mysterion? In South park". So pushing on lucy again, even though you've peeked her good?

You peek liam but say nothing about his alignment yesterday

Is that right...?

I see no point in posting locked clear and letting the wolves know I had seer alignment properties, you take it how you want to but Patrick gets lynched tonight or tomorrow night that's all there is to say on it

Decide among yourselves who (if Isla is good ) she takes with her and who takes the fall on the last vote.

Now if I'm on at the last vote and can cast the majority vote then yeah saves one life as I'm dead anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So if Phil isnt Kyles Mom, who is?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    My guesses are Tom Cruise & Kyle's mom.

Maybe Tom is actually trapped in the closet and can't reveal.

Why is it important to work out what character Phil is ? I dont get the relevance line of questioning from a goody perspective considering:
    Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Lets say Phil is Kyles mom, how does that help?

Kykes Dad perhaps?

No. I’m not kyles parents.

I have to go again. It’s bank holiday weekend and I really want to spend it with my family.

I’ve been doing tax returns all week so computer screens aren’t my top interest right now. Lynch isn’t until Tuesday. Get some fresh air people!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

not sure who Luke is but isn't Cartman's mom also his dad, this show :pac:

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Now if I'm on at the last vote and can cast the majority vote then yeah saves one life as I'm dead anyway.

If Patrick is bad, wouldn't you cast your vote on him the second you found out, knowing you're dead either way?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I really don't care, this is wolfy as **** by the way so at least your giving the village somewhere to look.

According to Clodagh

Peeked me last night
    Doesn't reveal premunch
    Gets poisoned
    Reveals two hours later

All seems above board

Not all of us live by daylight hours.
    Wriggle all you like, you die tonight or tomorrow

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I see no point in posting locked clear and letting the wolves know I had seer alignment properties, you take it how you want to but Patrick gets lynched tonight or tomorrow night that's all there is to say on it

Decide among yourselves who (if Isla is good ) she takes with her and who takes the fall on the last vote.

Im happy not to vote Patrick

Sticking with Doris.

Clo, who are you voting for?

If you had another peek, who would you choose?

Patrick, on the odd chance Clo flips good, what would you think? Happy to be lynched?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why is it important to work out what character Phil is ? I dont get the relevance line of questioning from a goody perspective considering:

Well I was wondering what his role was as there are only 2 left not revealed now. Thought if I asked him if he was Kyles mom directly (a character I think is in the game based off how Kyle/Wini described their role) he might give the info incase I had rumbled him.

Surely it has to be that our poisoned player (Clodagh) is bad.
    If not and they are reveled as the seer then Patrick is bad.
    Similarily if Doris was indeed blocked but pretended she wasn't to back up Poisoned Clodagh then she is a wolf.

Unless you think we are going to have more than 8 wolves and a Jester in this game I feel confident our remaining wolves should be in those mentioned above.

• Advertisement

Patrick, on the odd chance Clo flips good, what would you think? Happy to be lynched?

I asked Patrick in the backroom if there was anyway they could both be good or if one of them had to be bad. He said he couldn't see how they could both be good.

Clodagh, if you are indeed good as you say

Throw us some reads on everyone else?

Brendan and Isla, would you mind answering why you feel knowing if Phil is Kyles mum is important to find out ?

I had a horrible, rabbit hole, thought that in some scenarios if wolves found certain villagers they would be converted. Its a really long shot, but I just cant understand why it matters whether Phil is Kyles mom or not . .

Brendan and Isla, would you mind answering why you feel knowing if Phil is Kyles mum is important to find out ?

I had a horrible, rabbit hole, thought that in some scenarios if wolves found certain villagers they would be converted. Its a really long shot, but I just cant understand why it matters whether Phil is Kyles mom or not . .

@Isla

Just saw your response, not sure it explains how it helps knowing who Phils character is but I will stick a pin in this theory for now.

I responded on this point 3 posts up.

I think he have the last wolves unless their are a crazy amount of them

I asked Patrick in the backroom if there was anyway they could both be good or if one of them had to be bad. He said he couldn't see how they could both be good.

Similar to Eva and me not knowing the others allignments, you dont right.

Im worried that one of the four of us , Patrick Isla Eva and myself are wolves.

I cant imagine both sets of neighbours, lovers being all good.

Unless you think we are going to have more than 8 wolves and a Jester in this game I feel confident our remaining wolves should be in those mentioned above.

Have any caught wolves had powers that we were able to confirm they used ?

Wolves with no powers would suggest there could indeed be a much larger team then we might of thought . .

We know she exists and no one has claimed her yet. Tom Cruise is what Henry has hinted at, Phil has confirmed hes not Her.

So who is

Similar to Eva and me not knowing the others allignments, you dont right.

Im worried that one of the four of us , Patrick Isla Eva and myself are wolves.

I can confirm I do not know for sure Patrick's alignment.

Do you agree with what I said above?

Surely it has to be that our poisoned player (Clodagh) is bad.
    If not and they are reveled as the seer then Patrick is bad.
    Similarily if Doris was indeed blocked but pretended she wasn't to back up Poisoned Clodagh then she is a wolf.

Same question for everyone else?

• Advertisement

Could happen IF allignments were random, and separate to powers.

As it is, we've spent the morning probably saying the wolves had a seer, a drunk seer, and healer....what else? Point is, wolves seem to have had a number of power roles typically considered good.

Advertisement