Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Have any caught wolves had powers that we were able to confirm they used ?

Wolves with no powers would suggest there could indeed be a much larger team then we might of thought . .

Id say Ewan used his power. Cant confirm, only the wolves can confirm anf we cant trust them. But we can reasonable speculate they can right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Similar to Eva and me not knowing the others allignments, you dont right.

Im worried that one of the four of us , Patrick Isla Eva and myself are wolves.

I cant imagine both sets of neighbours, lovers being all good.

I asked Abigail earlier if she could clarify if she had any connection to Derry but I havent seen a response yet. Can anybody work out even a far fetched theory for Derry outside of a connection with Abigail?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Have any caught wolves had powers that we were able to confirm they used ?

Wolves with no powers would suggest there could indeed be a much larger team then we might of thought . .

Is that what you think or just another one of your theories.

I think 7/8 wolves and a Jester is already more than I was expecting personally but obviously at this stage it cannot be less than that.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I can confirm I do not know for sure Patrick's alignment.

Do you agree with what I said above?

Same question for everyone else?

Clodagh could good and a drunk seer perhaps. Hence why shes wrong about Patrick if he is indeed good.

But she hasnt got any peeks wrong yet has she? Its a big stretch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I asked Abigail earlier if she could clarify if she had any connection to Derry but I havent seen a response yet. Can anybody work out even a far fetched theory for Derry outside of a connection with Abigail?

Derry was the harlot, right?

So visited Abi on the morning she died, and got killed himself?

Which only works in the two team scenario, where Derry didn't know Abi was a target to be killed.....

(BTW, at some point, I want to note down my fears that Abi's resurrection is cause she's a convert. It's further down my worries right now, but I do hope it's not something weird where because Derry was killed while possessing Abi, Derry took over Abi's character....)

• Advertisement

We know she exists and no one has claimed her yet. Tom Cruise is what Henry has hinted at, Phil has confirmed hes not Her.

So who is

But why does it matter what character Phil is? What does the village learn from knowing what character Phil is ?

Phil obviously doesnt want to reveal his character for some reason. Maybe he feels wolves are character hunting for some purpose. I do find Isla and yours pushing on this quite odd because I dont really understand what we gain by finding it out.

Clodagh could good and a drunk seer perhaps. Hence why shes wrong about Patrick if he is indeed good.

But she hasnt got any peeks wrong yet has she? Its a big stretch

Not sure if that means you do or don't think the remaining wolves are probably 1/2 out of those 3.

Also seeing as Ewan was the Drunk Seer I would not neccesarily expect a 2nd Drunk Seer but it is of course possible despite being a stretch as you say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’ve copied Clodagh a power- I also have a peek tonight

Originally I intended to peek Clodagh and then have you folks lynch me post my giving the result but the poison on Clodagh complicates that a little.

Unsure on my peek now. I considered the poison was a bluff but given it kicks in at lynch it seems unlikely. Happy to take suggestions while I ponder it
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    When did you copy her power
    So you can't actually prove to us that she is who she says she is, but for you your sure she is telling the truth?

and you have peeked nobody but will be able to before Lynch (when that is is decided by majority or Monday night) ?

I would point out my role was night time only,

Peek after lynch, reveal at munch

As to your peek if you get one

Isla is going to die along with Patrick tonight or tomorrow so no point wasting it, if she's a wolf too then she'll take an innocent with her anyway, if she's not a wolf then she will need help deciding who to take with her.

But why does it matter what character Phil is? What does the village learn from knowing what character Phil is ?

Phil obviously doesnt want to reveal his character for some reason. Maybe he feels wolves are character hunting for some purpose. I do find Isla and yours pushing on this quite odd because I dont really understand what we gain by finding it out.

It doesnt, id just like to know for my own jollys.

This is worrying.

I have a logical answer, nothing mind blowing though but surely Clodagh can answer first before i chime in

Peek answers after munch, it's an overnight request.

• Advertisement

Not sure if that means you do or don't think the remaining wolves are probably 1/2 out of those 3.

Also seeing as Ewan was the Drunk Seer I would not neccesarily expect a 2nd Drunk Seer but it is of course possible despite being a stretch as you say.

Anything is possible.

Most likely Clo is lying and shes a wolf

That doesn't clear Patrick as clo the wolf cant be trusted

Next likely scenario is Clo is good and Patricks the wolf.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Derry was the harlot, right?

So visited Abi on the morning she died, and got killed himself?

Which only works in the two team scenario, where Derry didn't know Abi was a target to be killed.....

(BTW, at some point, I want to note down my fears that Abi's resurrection is cause she's a convert. It's further down my worries right now, but I do hope it's not something weird where because Derry was killed while possessing Abi, Derry took over Abi's character....)

Whatever about your two wolf team theory the second was something I had brought up on thread before. But Fiona coming out good and being that she was the one who resurrected abigail (as far as I remember), then you have to work out what good a convert on Abigail would be if she dies when wolves target her . .

I would prefer to hear Clodagh & seemingly Brendan's explanations for CLodagh the seer first before I condemn my lover and start giving details about who can influence who might go with us, but I have stuff to say on those kind of points if he was evil.

Simple as, it's a night time peek if the peekee gets munched nothing is gained

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Peek answers after munch, it's an overnight request.

Why didnt you try hide breadcrumbs?

Like a message hidden in a post by all caps ir something?

I asked him point blank if he was this person to see how he responds.

The only other person who has not claimed hinted at being Tom Cruise and yet Phil has denied being Kyle's mom who is in the game according to a confirmed good.

At this stage we could be able to rule out him as a potential wolf based off his role (maybe not) but he wants to keep that to himself which is fine. He will remain nearer the wolfy end of my reads list but tbh I think we have the remaining wolves because 1 or 2 of Clodagh, Doris or *Gulp* my lover Patrick seemingly have to be lying.

Anything is possible.

Most likely Clo is lying and shes a wolf

That doesn't clear Patrick as clo the wolf cant be trusted

Next likely scenario is Clo is good and Patricks the wolf.

Still sounds to me like one of them is lying and a wolf anyway.

Then there is Doris saying she stole from Clodagh but Tegan says she blocked her.

Clodagh is here now, wonder will she address that bit?

Simple as, it's a night time peek if the peekee gets munched nothing is gained

So Tegan says she blocked you. Anything to say about that? Are you high?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Still sounds to me like one of them is lying and a wolf anyway.

Then there is Doris saying she stole from Clodagh but Tegan says she blocked her.

Clodagh is here now, wonder will she address that bit?

So I blocked doris and clodaghs power is night time. Doesnt that mean doris could not have it after 10am munch?

Abigail, just to clarify again, you have no reason to suspect you had any connection to Derry on any level? It doesn’t mean you are bad , but it wouid hint that there are goody and baddy connections in the game that may mean one dieing kills the other.

I maintain that with Abigail who peeked good that there is a good chance we have a role still to be revealed as in
    Renegade Can follow a player, if the wolves attack the followed player, they still die but one wolf at random is killed Good

If they were following Abigail, then she still gets munched BUT a wolf dies as well

At this stage we could be able to rule out him as a potential wolf based off his role (maybe not) but he wants to keep that to himself which is fine.

Your own signature at the bottom of every one of your posts has:

Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Listen, I am not going to spend more time on this, I just find it odd that you think it might help rule out as a potential wolf when you know it wont.

• Advertisement

Clodaghs reveal, if bull****, could be seen as an attempt to save Doris.

If Doris is evil, she could have stolen someone elses power and be bluffing about having a peek at all.

What other powers are left i wonder?

This one maybe
    Renegade Can follow a player, if the wolves attack the followed player, they still die but one wolf at random is killed Good

If Doris was blocked, then the steal to backup the peek is boll*cks and both Doris and poisoned Clodagh are wolves right?

Not if I'm good, only definite is you need to decide who you take with you tonight or tomorrow

This one maybe

Sorry , I dont get the renegade role.

Is it a good one where a goody picks one player (Abigail?) and when wolves killed her Derry (randomly) is killed ? But he didnt show up good ? Am I understanding this right ?

So Tegan says she blocked you. Anything to say about that? Are you high?

I blocked doris

I would point out my role was night time only,

Peek after lynch, reveal at munch

As to your peek if you get one

Isla is going to die along with Patrick tonight or tomorrow so no point wasting it, if she's a wolf too then she'll take an innocent with her anyway, if she's not a wolf then she will need help deciding who to take with her.

Only you have voted Patrick so far. 3 have voted Doris so it does not look like Majority will be reached on Patrick anytime soon so I'm in no rush to start talking about who might be dying if Patrick dies. Wolves might like that discussion though but it seems counter productive just now for villagers unless the voting changes

Lynch Doris, let Clodagh v Patrick resolve itself.

Brendan out.

Wasting 24 hours, apologies accepted in advance of my funeral.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I blocked doris

My bad on the mix up there.

Still if that is the case Doris should not have been able to steal from Clodagh and back her up now right?

Not if I'm good, only definite is you need to decide who you take with you tonight or tomorrow

I say let Clo die and she what she flips before looking at Patrick more.

Im voting Doris,

Anyone else have a different view?

Wasting 24 hours, apologies accepted in advance of my funeral.

Earlier you said it didnt matter if uts today or tomorrow we lynch Patrick

Now your pushing him to die tonight? Why is it a waste?

Do you think Doris is good?

• Advertisement

My bad on the mix up there.

Still if that is the case Doris should not have been able to steal from Clodagh and back her up now right?

That's what I am so daring as it's a night time power according to Clodagh and I could only block night time actions.

So doris saying she got power at 10am is wrong?

Advertisement