Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That's what I am so daring as it's a night time power according to Clodagh and I could only block night time actions.

So doris saying she got power at 10am is wrong?

Bloody autocorrect should be I was wondering

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I say let Clo die and she what she flips before looking at Patrick more.

Im voting Doris,

Anyone else have a different view?

I thought Clo was poisoned and couldnt be saved so she dies anyhow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I say let Clo die and she what she flips before looking at Patrick more.

Im voting Doris,

Anyone else have a different view?

I'm leaning doing the same as the whole Tegan blocking Doris thing (can't prove Tegan's word but she is in my village leans) casts shade on Doris and by extension Clodagh(who she is backing up)'s claim and I think we might get 2 wolves this way.

Before that I was extra worried about my lover but when Clodagh dies we will know about that too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Patrick, on the odd chance Clo flips good, what would you think? Happy to be lynched?

She wont flip good and if she did flip good I WILL be lynched, like there is no two ways about it. I find this morning a desperate attempt at trying to get a quick majority lynch. Failed miserably!

Liam was selected to be shot by Angus yesterday (alsi munched) but why wouldn't Clodagh at least insinuate she thought Liam was good or vote for someone else who'd mean Liam wouldn't get shot at. Granted, he would be munched any way but the only way she would know that is if she was a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh, why did you peak Patrick ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Patrick is bad, wouldn't you cast your vote on him the second you found out, knowing you're dead either way?

Duh! Have you looked at the lynch thread?

Clodagh could good and a drunk seer perhaps. Hence why shes wrong about Patrick if he is indeed good.

But she hasnt got any peeks wrong yet has she? Its a big stretch

How do you know she hasn't got any peeks wrong yet? That's a stretch, your taking what she has said on thread as fact

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I would point out my role was night time only,

Peek after lynch, reveal at munch

As to your peek if you get one

Isla is going to die along with Patrick tonight or tomorrow so no point wasting it, if she's a wolf too then she'll take an innocent with her anyway, if she's not a wolf then she will need help deciding who to take with her.

Sounds suspiciously like our drunk seer from the wolves aswell, doesn't really help one way or the other.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I thought Clo was poisoned and couldnt be saved so she dies anyhow

Yeap. And if she flips good, we know Pat is evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I don't see the point worrying about Patrick til tomorrow. Clodagh will die and we'll see what way she flips.

My vote is between Tegan and Doris because one of them must be lying. I don't see how Tegan blocks Doris and Doris still knows Clodagh is seer (unless they are both wolves). Tegan must know that if she's lying, she'll be next for lynch if Doris flips good. So my vote is going on Doris. Her death will give us either a wolf, or Tegan as a wolf. Vote going in.

• Advertisement

Clo, who are you voting for?

If you had another peek, who would you choose?

Likely to have been Isla so the room could have been cleared Bad/Good or Bad/Bad if room was bad/bad then whoever wasn't lynched would take another villager out definitely, if room was bad/good then all would need to push for target for Isla to take down with her.

Given Lucy's ( Kenny's ) regenerative power ( as long as it's not a one off ) she would likely survive the blast from Patrick's lynch so you could possibly save a villager that way. Would need Lucy to volunteer for that though.

Patrick, on the odd chance Clo flips good, what would you think? Happy to be lynched?

Not an odd chance, not even an evens chance 100% certainty, plan how you lynch Patrick with minimum collateral damage.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Your own signature at the bottom of every one of your posts has:

Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Listen, I am not going to spend more time on this, I just find it odd that you think it might help rule out as a potential wolf when you know it wont.

You get the bit you just quoted said his role not his character right. A role can tell us the actions someone has done and they can lead us to know if he is good or bad.

Being Kyle's mom means feck all but using that character name in my direct question to him could have spooked him into saying his role instead of staying a big ???

I think our remaining wolves are in the Clodagh/Doris/Patrick mess and in that order of likelyhood anyway so it's kind of a moot point but at least I got to post the Kyle's mom cartman song :pac:

Clodagh, if you are indeed good as you say

Throw us some reads on everyone else?

Can only give you the results of the peeks, I'm not going to give reasons for people to think anything other than what I've said is gospel.

Likely to have been Isla so the room could have been cleared Bad/Good or Bad/Bad if room was bad/bad then whoever wasn't lynched would take another villager out definitely, if room was bad/good then all would need to push for target for Isla to take down with her.

Given Lucy's ( Kenny's ) regenerative power ( as long as it's not a one off ) she would likely survive the blast from Patrick's lynch so you could possibly save a villager that way. Would need Lucy to volunteer for that though.

You seem very interested in if the village will discuss who might die if a lover explodes.

Why peek me next if Patrick dying would mean I would die anyway?

Similar to Eva and me not knowing the others allignments, you dont right.

Im worried that one of the four of us , Patrick Isla Eva and myself are wolves.

I cant imagine both sets of neighbours, lovers being all good.

Neighbours have nothing to fear from their neighbour dieing according to glossary
    Neighbor you have access to a private thread where you can talk to the other Neighbors in your group. Your Neighbors could be any alignment. You do not know if there are other groups.

Lets try and look at this logically . .

Is Clodaghs reason for picking Patrick good , bad or neither ?

Based on Clodaghs "peeks" throughout the game, like Patrick said about Liam, has she used that information on thread to help the village?

Lets look at the "wolf" play if Clodagh is bad . . . Clodagh is a dead wolf and has had time (since 10) to come up with the best strategy to make her death count.

Picking out Patrick or Isla is a clever ploy if they are both good because that is two birds with one stone. If you were a wolf that was going to die tonight and had to choose a character to take down with you, who would you choose given what we know on thread ? Anybody other then Patrick/Isla?

If Clodagh is good, then she has nothing to lose by coming out. Killing Patrick also kills a villager (we think).

If Clodagh is right about Pat, then doesnt that make Isla bad if they dont die together ? (because in essence theyve both lied about being lovers).

I feel like we have alot to lose (2 villagers) tonight if Clodagh is bad. I am not sure the price of probably catching one wolf (maybe 2 I suppose) is worth losing 2 villagers for one more night ? Am I wrong ?

I asked Abigail earlier if she could clarify if she had any connection to Derry but I havent seen a response yet. Can anybody work out even a far fetched theory for Derry outside of a connection with Abigail?

Oh for dear God's sake, read and digest!

if there's a RENEGADE role in the game and he was watching Abigail then Abigail dies and a RANDOM wolf
    Renegade Can follow a player, if the wolves attack the followed player, they still die but one wolf at random is killed

Neighbours have nothing to fear from their neighbour dieing according to glossary

Have there been any other lovers in the game ?

What I find interesting is that if there is no other bunch of people claiming lovers, by doing a search I found a post from you that actually confirms there are lovers in the game:
    Would it be possible they are "lovers"?

You rightly stated that the OP mentions lovers and it also mentions every other power we have seen (vote manipulater etc), so I think its 100% fair to say there are lovers in the game . .

Are there any other lovers ?

Clodagh could good and a drunk seer perhaps. Hence why shes wrong about Patrick if he is indeed good.

But she hasnt got any peeks wrong yet has she? Its a big stretch

Not drunk, description is PC Principal with role of Alignment Seer and all munched peeks have proven true, Patrick is first wolf peeked.

As I say it matters not to me if Patrick dies tonight or tomorrow but he will die.

• Advertisement

Oh for dear God's sake, read and digest!

if there's a RENEGADE role in the game and he was watching Abigail then Abigail dies and a RANDOM wolf

WTF is this about ? That post of mine you quoted is from 45 mins ago well before you even mentioned the renegade .

Anything is possible.

Most likely Clo is lying and shes a wolf

That doesn't clear Patrick as clo the wolf cant be trusted

Next likely scenario is Clo is good and Patricks the wolf.

Only scenario.

Lets try and look at this logically . .

Is Clodaghs reason for picking Patrick good , bad or neither ?

Based on Clodaghs "peeks" throughout the game, like Patrick said about Liam, has she used that information on thread to help the village?

Lets look at the "wolf" play if Clodagh is bad . . . Clodagh is a dead wolf and has had time (since 10) to come up with the best strategy to make her death count.

Picking out Patrick or Isla is a clever ploy if they are both good because that is two birds with one stone. If you were a wolf that was going to die tonight and had to choose a character to take down with you, who would you choose given what we know on thread ? Anybody other then Patrick/Isla?

If Clodagh is good, then she has nothing to lose by coming out. Killing Patrick also kills a villager (we think).

If Clodagh is right about Pat, then doesnt that make Isla bad if they dont die together ? (because in essence theyve both lied about being lovers).

I feel like we have alot to lose (2 villagers) tonight if Clodagh is bad. I am not sure the price of probably catching one wolf (maybe 2 I suppose) is worth losing 2 villagers for one more night ? Am I wrong ?

On this point - Lovers are one of the few roles directly mentioned in the OP. Unless Henry and Phil have stayed quiet the past few days we have been out and suddenly want to try and counter claim us and say they are actual lovers trapped in the closet, I'm not sure how us being Lovers can be disputed at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    How do you know she hasn't got any peeks wrong yet? That's a stretch, your taking what she has said on thread as fact

From what she said she peeked people and what allignment they were.

All are dead and confirmed right no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    You’ve already established though that when you don’t choose, someone gets randed in.

So what you’re describing is that you were blocked somehow. Differently than when Doris stole your power?

yep, the first 2 nights I had someone randed in. This does not appear to have happened last night
    Frank who did you want to counsel
    Just wondering if its the person I blocked yesterday

I have no idea. I didn't submit anyone, so I guess either I was blocked or the mods are pissed off with giving me chances and just decided that I was done getting rands. Either way, I got no-one

My real life has **** the fans. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to give this weekend really. Maybe just consider me gone for the day and I'll try do something tomorrow when I'm in better form

Only scenario.

You seem shrewd enough so I am not sure what to make of you . .

You have thrown in the mix that Patrick and Isla could be neighbours, not lovers which is possible. But I found a post of yours from early on in the game where you yourself mentioned that lovers role was specifically mentioned in the OP. So you know there is lovers somewhere.

As far as I can tell, we havent had anymore Lovers reveal on thread ? (have we?). If thats the case , how have you missed something you yourself made everybody aware (that there are lovers in the game) 5 days ago ?

Frank WW wrote: »
    yep, the first 2 nights I had someone randed in. This does not appear to have happened last night

I have no idea. I didn't submit anyone, so I guess either I was blocked or the mods are pissed off with giving me chances and just decided that I was done getting rands. Either way, I got no-one

My real life has **** the fans. I don't know how much I'm going to be able to give this weekend really. Maybe just consider me gone for the day and I'll try do something tomorrow when I'm in better form

Good luck with RL frank , maybe vote no lynch so you dont self vote unless you have a preffered target ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

You seem shrewd enough so I am not sure what to make of you . .

You have thrown in the mix that Patrick and Isla could be neighbours, not lovers which is possible. But I found a post of yours from early on in the game where you yourself mentioned that lovers role was specifically mentioned in the OP. So you know there is lovers somewhere.

As far as I can tell, we havent had anymore Lovers reveal on thread ? (have we?). If thats the case , how have you missed something you yourself made everybody aware (that there are lovers in the game) 5 days ago ?
    For clarity me and Eva are neoghbours, not necessarily linked as lovers are

Isla WW wrote: »
    On this point - Lovers are one of the few roles directly mentioned in the OP. Unless Henry and Phil have stayed quiet the past few days we have been out and suddenly want to try and counter claim us and say they are actual lovers trapped in the closet, I'm not sure how us being Lovers can be disputed at this stage.

Yeh I saw that and I saw Clodagh mentioning it 5 days ago that I have mentioned twice to Clodagh with no response.. Check out this

Clodagh knew for a fact there were lovers in this game .

• Advertisement

So just to clarify, I asked earlier if myself, Patrick, Doris & Clodagh could all be taken off the board would villagers want to do it?

I think Henry said no and I'm not sure if I got a direct reply from anyone else. That could be an option if people had wanted it

Otherwise I am leaning voting Doris which would get us closer to Majoirty with 4 (i think) on her if I do

Advertisement