Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    From what she said she peeked people and what allignment they were.

All are dead and confirmed right no?

Is that not a bit convenient though is more what I was getting at, she's literally thrown a half baked claim out under panic!

Like for example why the **** would me or Henry if we were wolves nominate Emily for poison, seriously, it was a low vote thing and easily influenced. I think the wolves decided the only way to deal with me and Isla was to come up with something half baked like this.

Reveal will clear me thankfully. So much for the weekend off though:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can anybody tell me if a wolf wanted to pick a better villager right now to paint as bad, is there anybody better then choosing Patrick or Isla ?

What I mean is, if they are lovers and both good then the wolves know it and the wolves know that if one dies so does the other. So is there any other character or villager that a wolf would choose that would do more damage to the village ?

This is my issue with the claim.

Also, Clodagh has not answered me as to why she chose Patrick and is acting a bit erratically. This maybe because she is going to die and still harbors some resentment, which would be fair, but I cant think of a worse "wolf" reveal then Patrick and Isla . . .

I think there is still 13 left, so after tonight it will be 11. I presume we can afford to hold off on Patrick/Isla for a night ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Think I'd lean on Abigail being village, died as a goodie, if true that role taken was as a doppelganger of ( I think it was ) Wendy? Then took role of Jesus, not yet told us if she inherited role powers or not. In fact as I type this I'd be leaning heavily to village.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why didnt you try hide breadcrumbs?

Like a message hidden in a post by all caps ir something?

You mean like that, Problem is that so many people are posting bumf any breadcrumbs will tend to get brushed away

Flipping it around, if Clodagh is good, is it really damaging if we hold off on Patrick/Isla until tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me if a wolf wanted to pick a better villager right now to paint as bad, is there anybody better then choosing Patrick or Isla ?

What I mean is, if they are lovers and both good then the wolves know it and the wolves know that if one dies so does the other. So is there any other character or villager that a wolf would choose that would do more damage to the village ?

This is my issue with the claim.

Also, Clodagh has not answered me as to why she chose Patrick and is acting a bit erratically. This maybe because she is going to die and still harbors some resentment, which would be fair, but I cant think of a worse "wolf" reveal then Patrick and Isla . . .

I think there is still 13 left, so after tonight it will be 11. I presume we can afford to hold off on Patrick/Isla for a night ?

We we dont have to lynch till tuesday from my understanding

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »

So Clodagh might be poisoned for 3 days ? Sucks to be Clodagh . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

However it is based off Majority and right now there are 4 votes on Doris so it would only take a few more for lynch to happen today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So just to clarify, I asked earlier if myself, Patrick, Doris & Clodagh could all be taken off the board would villagers want to do it?

I think Henry said no and I'm not sure if I got a direct reply from anyone else. That could be an option if people had wanted it

Otherwise I am leaning voting Doris which would get us closer to Majoirty with 4 (i think) on her if I do

The only real benefit is that by using the explosion in someone poisoned and someone destined for the lynch.... they were dead anyway, right? Means we don’t hit anyone who wasn’t already in poor positions.

But if you and Patrick are good, it takes two villagers off the table....but then if you two are, then Chlo is 100% bad and we are sure bout the wolf, rather than taking the risk.

Eva WW wrote: »
    The only real benefit is that by using the explosion in someone poisoned and someone destined for the lynch.... they were dead anyway, right? Means we don’t hit anyone who wasn’t already in poor positions.

But if you and Patrick are good, it takes two villagers off the table....but then if you two are, then Chlo is 100% bad and we are sure bout the wolf, rather than taking the risk.

So are you for or against the notion?

I'm not likely to go into too much detail while Wolves (I think Clodagh is one atm and) seem(s) to be trying to get the discussion about who would explode if explosive lovers die going...

but I personally think that the remaining wolves (unless there are more than 9 bad in total in this game) are among Clodagh, Doris and if wrong about Clodagh Patrick (but I don't suspect him atm) and all of them could potentially be taken out today.

I'm happy to just vote Doris though as Ideally I'd like myself and a good Patrick to make it to the end

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Considering I blocked her last night its handy it's just after munch

Don’t know how your power works but I’ve been in my backroom post munch this morning, and still have access when I checked just now

• Advertisement

OK big help maybe,
    Who claims to have blocked/stole my role at what night?

So Clodagh might be poisoned for 3 days ? Sucks to be Clodagh . .

Well it doesn't because there's only so much I'm prepared to post, it's up to you lot to decide.

If Doris turns up bad it’s not a good look for Tegan from night 2.

Given he hasn’t blocked me as he claims it’s not a good look when I turn up good either

OK big help maybe,

Nobody knew what your claimed power was until today and afaik Doris (who is currently leading the vote) is the only person to have claimed to have stolen your role and is saying they did so yesterday iirc.

OK big help maybe,

This could be so important I'm gonna keep nailing it up

Tegan and Doris what nights did you steal or block my role?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Don’t know how your power works but I’ve been in my backroom post munch this morning, and still have access when I checked just now

It blocks overnight access and stops powers being used.

Tegan and Doris what nights did you steal or block my role?

I didnt block you

Doris said she took your powers this morning at 10am. But you said earlier your powers are high time so I presume doris would have to get them at night

So are you for or against the notion?

I'm not likely to go into too much detail while Wolves (I think Clodagh is one atm and) seem(s) to be trying to get the discussion about who would explode if explosive lovers die going...

but I personally think that the remaining wolves (unless there are more than 9 bad in total in this game) are among Clodagh, Doris and if wrong about Clodagh Patrick (but I don't suspect him atm) and all of them could potentially be taken out today.

I'm happy to just vote Doris though as Ideally I'd like myself and a good Patrick to make it to the end

You're not going to make it unless you have been infected by sleeping with Patrick and you turn into a wolf, you die with Patrick tonight or tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Doris said she took your powers this morning at 10am. But you said earlier your powers are high time so I presume doris would have to get them at night

Use them at night but last night she was blocked

Doris WW wrote: »
    Given he hasn’t blocked me as he claims it’s not a good look when I turn up good either

So your

a) backing up Clodagh's role claim (we will find out her alignment next lynch no matter who dies then) which would suggest Patrick is a wolf

b) countering Tegan's ascertion that she blocked you making your ability to really back up Clodagh null & void, which would suggest Tegan as a wolf.

So Doris are you saying Patrick and Tegan are wolves?

Is it Team Doris & Clodagh or Team Patrick & Tegan in your mind?

Henry WW wrote: »
    well doris didn't need to steal the power if they're both wolves

but then, she might be scared to steal (say) my power in case i got a notification like frank did, since then this little seer verification wouldn't work

I already stole (copied) your power yesterday. Regardless of whether you’re good or bad you’re a key part of my plan right now cause at 9.59 tomorrow (game time) I intend giving you a choice: I think based on your power that you’re good though, albeit I only figured that out this morning

You're not going to make it unless you have been infected by sleeping with Patrick and you turn into a wolf, you die with Patrick tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not really worried about dying if the village have the numbers to win the thing as a result of my death.

This is a big part of why I was asking if people would like You, Me, Patrick and Doris taken off the board today.

So your

a) backing up Clodagh's role claim (we will find out her alignment next lynch no matter who dies then) which would suggest Patrick is a wolf

b) countering Tegan's ascertion that she blocked you making your ability to really back up Clodagh null & void, which would suggest Tegan as a wolf.

So Doris are you saying Patrick and Tegan are wolves?

Is it Team Doris & Clodagh or Team Patrick & Tegan in your mind?

You're forgetting Team Village and Clodagh, but I'll accept your apology pre funeral

You're forgetting Team Village and Clodagh, but I'll accept your apology pre funeral

You see if you were good I think you would directly answer what was asked there. I currently think your acting far more like a baddie having fun as you go out and trying one last play instead.

I'm not really worried about dying if the village have the numbers to win the thing as a result of my death.

This is a big part of why I was asking if people would like You, Me, Patrick and Doris taken off the board today.

Well I'm already gone but as we are approaching criticam mass on votes here's a timeline to peruse

So Tegan says she blocked you. Anything to say about that? Are you high?

As far as I'm aware I "might" have been blocked.

PC or PC Bad is return

19/10 21.22 peeked Steve returned PC 10.05 on 20/10
    21/10 22.28 peeked Wendy returned PC 10.02 on 22/10
    22/10 21.39 Peeked Lucy then changed at 02.37 on 23/10 to Peek Abigail returned PC 10.02 on 23/10
    23/10 22.39 Peek Lucy returned PC 10.03 24/10
    24/10 23.06 Peek Tegan 23.11 changed to Peek Liam returned 10.08 You were unable to view your target

25/10 17.57 Peek Patrick Returned Not PC 10.00 26/10

I put the peek Patrick order in early as I would be out most of Friday night

Necro wrote: »
    Derry WW was

source.gif

Big Gay Al - Harlot

And also....
    EVIL
    Senan WW was.....

source.gif

Jimmy Valmer - Steroid User

And.....
    EVIL
    Vernon WW was

source.gif

Mr. Slave - Healer
    sKeith wrote: »
    Ewan WW was ...

giphy.gif

Officer Barbrady - The Fool Seer

And ....
    EVIL

Oisin WW was ...

giphy.gif

Jimbo Kern - Drunk vigilante

And ...
    EVIL
    'Member that time we told Emily not to talk about her role to anyone?

'I 'member that!!'

ForkedSkeletalJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

Emily WW has died from poisoning

She was

giphy.gif

Starvin Marvin - The Scapegoat 

And.....
    EVIL

Just realized we can work out that all wolves thus far have had powers or roles.. I am a fuppin eejit . .

Derry Big Gay Al - Harlot
    Senan Jimmy Valmer - Steroid User
    Vernon Mr. Slave - Healer
    Ewan
    Officer Barbrady - The Fool Seer
    (how is that role anyway helpful to wolves ?)
    Oison Jimbo Kern - Drunk vigilante (equally useless to wolves ?)
    Emily Starvin Marvin - The Scapegoat 

Anything we can get from the roles ?

So wolves did have powers and roles. I am inclined to think that maybe there arent 10 wolves with these sorts of powers so we could be closer to finishing them off then I thought . .

• Advertisement

This could be so important I'm gonna keep nailing it up

Why? it was answered. Only Doris claims to have stolen from you. Tegan says she did not block you.

What is your new move? what is important about this?

Advertisement