Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I believe i know your character Henry not your role

I don't want to confirm this in case, by some chance, Conor is right that wolves are character hunting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    well doris didn't need to steal the power if they're both wolves

but then, she might be scared to steal (say) my power in case i got a notification like frank did, since then this little seer verification wouldn't work

Henry hints here but I cant figure it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    This should be my permanent sig

After Senan was revealed as bad I pretend to know exactly what was going on an decided to play the role of know all in the hope the wolves would munch me. I also pretended that I might have more powers (almanac). I even spoke about tricks up my sleeves and notes in my backroom, but that was a joke for the mods.

I’ve no notes at all. My backroom probably has more messing Gifs with T&P then anything that can remotely help us on any capacity.

I feel like I’m still catching up with some people and about 3 days behind! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So your

a) backing up Clodagh's role claim (we will find out her alignment next lynch no matter who dies then) which would suggest Patrick is a wolf

b) countering Tegan's ascertion that she blocked you making your ability to really back up Clodagh null & void, which would suggest Tegan as a wolf.

So Doris are you saying Patrick and Tegan are wolves?

Is it Team Doris & Clodagh or Team Patrick & Tegan in your mind?

I know I’m not blocked which makes tegan a wolf. I know Clodagh is a seer, how she flips tells us if Patrick is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Naked stealthy ninja?

All you can hear is the jingle of his balls

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If Doris is lynched and Clodagh dies from poisoning and both flip good I don't mind dying the next day as a casualty if you lynch Patrick.

Today just feels like a condemned wolf (Clodagh) making one last play and being kind of dodgily supported by her only remaining buddy (Doris) even though her ability to verify Clodagh's seer status was apparently blocked by Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    All you can hear is the jingle of his balls

Are they chocolate salty balls

Note Abi is also missing again

Conor WW wrote: »
    After Senan was revealed as bad I pretend to know exactly what was going on an decided to play the role of know all in the hope the wolves would munch me. I also pretended that I might have more powers (almanac). I even spoke about tricks up my sleeves and notes in my backroom, but that was a joke for the mods.

I’ve no notes at all. My backroom probably has more messing Gifs with T&P then anything that can remotely help us on any capacity.

I feel like I’m still catching up with some people and about 3 days behind! :pac:

It's okay to do that here too, Hey Henry!

giphy.gif

:pac:

If you're lynched, you wont be around to make a plan.

If you are going to out me anyway, I may as well tell the village my role.

Self preservation mate, I need to stay in play for the plan, was worried I’d be poisoned this morning actually but obviously that didn’t happen: though if I die the village just needs to figure what to do based on my flipping good

I don’t think you should reveal yet btw

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    I know I’m not blocked which makes tegan a wolf. I know Clodagh is a seer, how she flips tells us if Patrick is a wolf

So we leave Patrick until after Clodagh dies and have to ask outselves if we believe you (Doris) or Tegan is what your saying?

and between you four there are two wolves according to you?

I'm not going to say what role Patrick thinks Henry might have if he tells me in the BR and I think it's something better kept to himself (Henry) until he chooses as I think he is a villager as things stand.

Self preservation mate, I need to stay in play for the plan, was worried I’d be poisoned this morning actually but obviously that didn’t happen: though if I die the village just needs to figure what to do based on my flipping good

I don’t think you should reveal yet btw

@Henry

Whats your read on Doris?

@Henry

Whats your read on Doris?

I'm not certain, but on balance, between Tegan and Doris, I'm leaning Doris as wolf.

I'm not certain, but on balance, between Tegan and Doris, I'm leaning Doris as wolf.

So Doris knows your role from stealing it one night, correct?

Also will your role reveal contradict anyones claims on thread?

So Doris knows your role from stealing it one night, correct?

Apparently.

I don't know. She could be bluffing. I can't see what use it is in a plan.

Also will your role reveal contradict anyones claims on thread?

no

Apparently.

either way using your role against you does not seem a very villagery thing to do. Unless your role indicated you were a wolf but then the villagery thing to do would be reveal it not to tease you over it's potential reveal.

Im happy to see where this all goes now. Just wish the lynch was tonight.

Lucy Frank, why the Patrick vote ?

• Advertisement

Im happy to see where this all goes now. Just wish the lynch was tonight.

Lucy Frank, why the Patrick vote ?

If Majority was reached it could be but youd need a few more people to vote one way for that to be the case

Sigh. This just occurred to me:

Emily bussed Doris heavily last night. She was evil, which would normally think Doris is good.

If Doris is good, Tegan is bad.

Patrick voted for Emily to be lynched, making him good (if things were actually making sense).

Since Clodagh said Patrick was bad, that would make her evil.

Does that make sense? Should I vote Tegan instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Quickie post, how many do we need for a majority, because if I'm awake I'm going majority to get the lynch done n dusted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Just on this.

Someone has to be blocked. Someone IS blocked, as per Frank.

So if not you, Dorris. Who?

Apparently.

Once I’m a villager your role really matters

Isla WW wrote: »
    either way using your role against you does not seem a very villagery thing to do. Unless your role indicated you were a wolf but then the villagery thing to do would be reveal it not to tease you over it's potential reveal.

I never used his role against him, nor am I now. But what I’m trying to do will help the village and I need his help to do it.

How much it helps the village will really depend on Clodagh s flip, I had hoped they wouldn’t be poisoned but too late for that

Sigh. This just occurred to me:

Emily bussed Doris heavily last night. She was evil, which would normally think Doris is good.

If Doris is good, Tegan is bad.

Patrick voted for Emily to be lynched, making him good (if things were actually making sense).

Since Clodagh said Patrick was bad, that would make her evil.

Actually decent logic but I don’t know how Clodagh is going to flip. I had wanted to peek her and then get lynched but the poison put paid to that

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just on this.

Someone has to be blocked. Someone IS blocked, as per Frank.

So if not you, Dorris. Who?

I have no idea, but I can access my backroom

• Advertisement

Henry why Tegan?

Id love to see your mind set and in your opinion whats the most likely scenario for whats going on?

Advertisement