Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You just have to have trust
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ive no reason to, sorry
    No you don't but I would say you'd be better off asking either Frank to interrogate me or Doris to steal my role, as long as whichever one isn't a wolf, otherwise I'm likely dead anyway.

That the ones Doris?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

FFS will you just lynch me and then you can all at least have something factual to work on.

I don't believe the village should be opting against voting for someone tbh. Voting you (or No Lynch) is a waste.

I still also believe you're evil, to be frank.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I don't believe the village should be opting against voting for someone tbh. Voting you (or No Lynch) is a waste.

I still also believe you're evil, to be frank.

Wait now youre Frank!!! The intrigue deepens lolol

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wait now youre Frank!!! The intrigue deepens lolol

ekQpV59.gif?noredirect

No vote to get it decided I already know my reveal

WHy do you need a vote to reveal when you are going t die anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

At the risk of ruining what is looking like a really great bonding time for the village, what is going on?

So Patrick (a wolf if clodagh is right) said it was obvious who Henry was?!. Now Doris is confirming what power Henry is and it proves Tegan is bad cause of something something .

And Henry is good cause he could of stopped any evil from poison? Is poison not a daytime power ?

Does the person who gets stung by Doris get notification that Doris is taking their power?

Conor WW wrote: »
    At the risk of ruining what is looking like a really great bonding time for the village, what is going on?

So Patrick (a wolf if clodagh is right) said it was obvious who Henry was?!. Now Doris is confirming what power Henry is and it proves Tegan is bad cause of something something .

And Henry is good cause he could of stopped any evil from poison? Is poison not a daytime power ?

Does the person who gets stung by Doris get notification that Doris is taking their power?

No I dont think it proves Im bad just that Henrys power is stronger then mine, I think. All I know is that it cancelled out my block last night

Seems as if multiple people have given multiple different answers to this, tbh.

I'm still voting Doris, cause while I get there's some power shuffling going on, I've not had anyone point out a reason why Doris couldn't be bad based on all of this.....

Just checking as I realised the time do we have to vote by 9

No I dont think it proves Im bad just that Henrys power is stronger then mine, I think. All I know is that it cancelled out my block last night

So you blocked Doris, but Doris claims to have stolen Henry's power, protecting herself and meaning Doris wasn't blocked?

Ok.

So someone answer me this. Who WAS blocked then? Cause Frank's story seems to imply whoever was randomly selected to join him in the backroom was blocked some way....

• Advertisement

Also, trying to work this out.

Doris said she chose Clodagh this morning, and learned she was the seer at the munch.

So, Doris, you've had Henry's power on standby since yesterday morning, yeah?

Again, I'd love a breakdown of your day by day power usage....

I have no idea al I know is I put a block on Doris and apparently it was overturned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

And you took Henry's powers when? And Henry, were you blocked from using your power yesterday?

Doris, do me a favour here. Give me a day by day break down of who you've used your powers on, yeah?

Ok

Order needs to be in by 10am, I get the power after munch

21/10 Wendy: lynch switch to be used by next lynch
    22/10 ewan: peek (fool peek) to be used in night phase and result post next munch. I picked Vernon and he came back as evil
    23/10 frank: Counselling post lynch, we had a room till 10am
    24/10 Oisin: 5050 vig, used on Lucy
    25/10 Henry : protect power from all night actions. Final choice to be in by 10am, I already noted I placeholdered myself at 6:15
    26/10 Clodagh : peek, in by lynch, result post munch.

The last one is why I needed Henry. If the wolves want to remove a confirm then I need his protection. Originally I aimed to confirm the seer which would have been better but events took over on that

Also, trying to work this out.

Doris said she chose Clodagh this morning, and learned she was the seer at the munch.

So, Doris, you've had Henry's power on standby since yesterday morning, yeah?

Again, I'd love a breakdown of your day by day power usage....

1dfc00bbdb005b909c17c2a19667e8a1.gif

Anon Account List:

Abigail WW Munched and resurrected,
    Brendan WW Claims Tweek Neihgbor of Craig/Eva
    Conor WW Claims vote rigger
    Doris WW Claims Thief
    Emily WW claims she cannot say
    Eva WW Claims Craig Neigbor or Tweek/Brendan
    Frank WW Claims Interrogator
    Henry WW
    Isla WW TWINNED WITH Patrick Kill one Kill the Other plus self plus a.n.other
    Lucy WWGone and back but so far not forgotten because we don't know Spoiler: REDACTED
    Patrick WW TWINNED WITH Isla Kill one Kill the Other plus self plus a.n.other
    Phil WW
    Regan WW BR Blocker

I Think this is correct in all the players who are alive, except me.

You need to be thinking how many wolves might be left, because you will need to eliminate Patrick after my reveal, and 3 more bodies

Henry WW wrote: »
    I wasn't blocked from my backroom.

I used my power on myself yesterday (sorry all, but I was the only one I knew was village) and wasn't told that it didn't work.

Having said that, i'm not sure I'd be told if I was unsuccessful in my protect.
    If Doris gives a breakdown of who she used her powers on, I'll check against my own use.

Doe sit match up

So you've known about Henry's power since yesterday morning.

Did you indicate to him that you did?

WHy do you need a vote to reveal when you are going t die anyway?

Because my death is the only way to progress this through my reveal without lynching possibly someone innocent, then you can all try to mastermind a plan to minimise casualties when you take out Patrick.

So you've known about Henry's power since yesterday morning.

Did you indicate to him that you did?

And people don’t seem to be aware that Doris is doing anything to them?

I can vouch that with Tegan’s power I was locked out of my BR. Nobody can confirm Doris used her power on them?

@Henry
    Just curious did you have a protect on someone the morning Abigail and Derry died together?

• Advertisement

And people don’t seem to be aware that Doris is doing anything to them?

I can vouch that with Tegan’s power I was locked out of my BR. Nobody can confirm Doris used her power on them?

Looking back on the peek thread there is a difference on Liam's peek when I was told my action couldn't be completed, it didn't strike home until today that if it was because he got munched then I would have got the same message when Steve got munched, so someone definitely tampered on the eve of Liam' s death.

Frank said he was flipped out of his room, iirc.
    Clo says she had a blocked peek too (despite not mentioning it in her initial "reveal").

Because my death is the only way to progress this through my reveal without lynching possibly someone innocent, then you can all try to mastermind a plan to minimise casualties when you take out Patrick.

Could just vote Frank and Brendans favourite no lynch option.

After Angus last night I’m not sure I want to condemn anybody. Want things to progress but I just don’t have a grasp of what’s what at the moment.

Frank said he was flipped out of his room, iirc.
    Clo says she had a blocked peek too (despite not mentioning it in her initial "reveal").

yeah that was the night he wanted to talk to me and i blocked him

Could just vote Frank and Brendans favourite no lynch option.

After Angus last night I’m not sure I want to condemn anybody. Want things to progress but I just don’t have a grasp of what’s what at the moment.

Well the vote is a draw at the moment between Doris and Patrick If I counted right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

So you blocked Doris, but Doris claims to have stolen Henry's power, protecting herself and meaning Doris wasn't blocked?

Ok.

So someone answer me this. Who WAS blocked then? Cause Frank's story seems to imply whoever was randomly selected to join him in the backroom was blocked some way....

The logical answer is no one is in his room as he didnt submit a name, no?

Is that 'too out there'

Looking back on the peek thread there is a difference on Liam's peek when I was told my action couldn't be completed, it didn't strike home until today that if it was because he got munched then I would have got the same message when Steve got munched, so someone definitely tampered on the eve of Liam' s death.

So your peek choice couldn’t be complete because Doris effectively took your power. Ok penny is slowly dropping, only taking me a day to work out Doris power....My brain is slowing down the longer this game goes on, I can’t work out anything

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Well the vote is a draw at the moment between Doris and Patrick If I counted right

Im sticking with Doris.

If I change off Doris is a majority reached?

I wont be changing I dont think.

I do wanna see Clodaghs flip urgently

If I have all the people alive on my chart, you would need 8 votes for a majority decision and is it tonight on majority?

• Advertisement

If I have all the people alive on my chart, you would need 8 votes for a majority decision and is it tonight on majority?

I thin Emily is on it and isnt she dead?

Advertisement