Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If I have all the people alive on my chart, you would need 8 votes for a majority decision and is it tonight on majority?

Is there 15 people left?

Is majority vote not technically when there’s enough legitimate votes to lynch somebody?

So if there everybody had voted for 4 different people but the highest person had 5 votes then wouldn’t that be a majority vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Anon Account List:

Abigail WW Munched and resurrected,
    Brendan WW Claims Tweek Neihgbor of Craig/Eva
    Conor WW Claims vote rigger
    Doris WW Claims Thief
    Emily WW claims she cannot say
    Eva WW Claims Craig Neigbor or Tweek/Brendan
    Frank WW Claims Interrogator
    Henry WW
    Isla WW TWINNED WITH Patrick Kill one Kill the Other plus self plus a.n.other
    Lucy WWGone and back but so far not forgotten because we don't know Spoiler: REDACTED
    Patrick WW TWINNED WITH Isla Kill one Kill the Other plus self plus a.n.other
    Phil WW
    Regan WW BR Blocker

I Think this is correct in all the players who are alive, except me.

You need to be thinking how many wolves might be left, because you will need to eliminate Patrick after my reveal, and 3 more bodies

Yes she is

Conor WW wrote: »
    Is there 15 people left?

Is majority vote not technically when there’s enough legitimate votes to lynch somebody?

So if there everybody had voted for 4 different people but the highest person had 5 votes then wouldn’t that be a majority vote?

No idea but i give vote to Doris makes 5, get 3 more and be done with it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    The logical answer is no one is in his room as he didnt submit a name, no?

Is that 'too out there'

Frank said he didn't put my name in on night one, and the mods randed me in.

Afaik, there's been others too who had "If you don't choose, we randomly select" situations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Yes she is

ohhhhhh

Im stealing this
    source.gif

• Advertisement

Anybody ever watch the film 12 Angry Men :D

Henry Fonda great movie!!

Eva WW wrote: »
    Frank said he didn't put my name in on night one, and the mods randed me in.

Afaik, there's been others too who had "If you don't choose, we randomly select" situations.

Earlier today in one of the quotes I think you quoted from him, he said someone should have been in his room but was blocked or something like that, think it was the second quote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good movie

@ Tegen...... so your vote?

Good movie

@ Tegen...... so your vote?

Wasnt sure if we had to vote by 9 so I used you as a place holder soz

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wasnt sure if we had to vote by 9 so I used you as a place holder soz

Much love

God I just wanna see Clodaghs Flip but Im too stubborn to not vote Doris.

Sticking with Doris.

Much love

God I just wanna see Clodaghs Flip but Im too stubborn to not vote Doris.

Sticking with Doris.

I'm in the exact same boat right now, tbh.

I've put too much faith into the Night One lynch method now, which says one of me, Doris or Clodagh should be evil. I know I'm not, so I feel one of those two (at least) have to be.

Good get 3 to change their minds then.

Tegan
    Frank
    Lucy
    Henry

I'm in the exact same boat right now, tbh.

I've put too much faith into the Night One lynch method now, which says one of me, Doris or Clodagh should be evil. I know I'm not, so I feel one of those two (at least) have to be.

Night one was tough no one looked particularly wolfy so the votes arent a great indicator of guilt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Good get 3 to change their minds then.

Tegan
    Frank
    Lucy
    Henry

If you’re village Clodagh then my Lynch isn’t good for village, at least not until I resolve the peek ( at which point it may be necessary)

Night one was tough no one looked particularly wolfy so the votes arent a great indicator of guilt

And yet, so far, the wolves have spread out pretty well on that night. it's the fact there wasn't clear options that's making it work, imo.

Doris WW wrote: »
    If you’re village Clodagh then my Lynch isn’t good for village, at least not until I resolve the peek ( at which point it may be necessary)

I actually agree but they aren't going to lynch the wolf until after I'm dead and revealed.

They won't lynch me as they think it's a waste of a lynch, even though it will give them concrete evidence.

They won't lynch Patrick until after my reveal

The only way to end the impasse is to get a majority vote on someone

I don't care who but in preferential order

1 Patrick
    2 Myself
    3 You or a.n.other

Why would the result of a peek make it necessary?

Doris, curious who you're gonna peek anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Moderator Announcement:

3efvjm.jpg

South Park is now the game with the highest posts in Boards WW History!!

Thank you all for making it possible... let's push for 6k now shall we
    ;)

• Advertisement

Why would the result of a peek make it necessary?

Because we need more information. My original Idea had been to confirm you as good or bad and hopefully we’d have a seer with useful info in play and, if the wolves picked wrong a bodyguard to protect that. Poison scuppered that. Now we have to use your flip and if good try to build as big a core as possible. Given if you’re good the lovers self resolve that narrows the pool of choices a bit. I have a placeholder in but tbh I’d also prefer the village to indicate where they want that peek to go.

The rate we are going I see 10K in our future :D

Doris, curious who you're gonna peek anyway.

I have a placeholder but I’m want a steer from the village. We haven’t actually gotten to discuss that yet

QUOTE=Clodagh WW;111609439]Well thanks a bunch, have to assume it's the real poison and have half a mind NOT to give the info but here it is

I am PC Principal, I am an alignment Seer and lucky for you if you believe me last night's peek came back PC Bad but you're not going to like it.

Anyways villagers on my "lock clear list"

Night 1 Steve PC Good
    Night 2 Wendy PC Good
    Night 3 Abigail PC Good
    Night 4 Lucy PC Good
    Night 5 Liam PC Good

And on my Lock wolf list
    Night 6 Patrick

You sort it out your selves how to deal with an exploding wolf! That might take up to 3 villagers out as well.

Just in case

I wish for a gun and bullet to use today[/QUOTE]
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Just for record here are my blocks

Day 1 no power
    Day no still in drug haze
    Day 3 yayyy power!!! blocked Senan at 13:23
    Day 4 blocked Conor at 0929
    Dav 5 blocked Frank
    Day 6Yesterday blocked Angus at 1346 the changed to Doris at 2041 when I was nearly certain Angus was going
    Ok

Order needs to be in by 10am, I get the power after munch

21/10 Wendy: lynch switch to be used by next lynch
    22/10 ewan: peek (fool peek) to be used in night phase and result post next munch. I picked Vernon and he came back as evil
    23/10 frank: Counselling post lynch, we had a room till 10am
    24/10 Oisin: 5050 vig, used on Lucy
    25/10 Henry : protect power from all night actions. Final choice to be in by 10am, I already noted I placeholdered myself at 6:15
    26/10 Clodagh : peek, in by lynch, result post munch.

The last one is why I needed Henry. If the wolves want to remove a confirm then I need his protection. Originally I aimed to confirm the seer which would have been better but events took over on that

Just linking this for my “notes” that I will update later

So ewan was bad and got to peek players alignments? Isn’t a drunk seer supposed to not know they are getting bad info? How does that make any sense on any level? He knows every goody in the game and if allignments are good or bad so he’s knows his power is BS.

Wolves going for Liam , still can’t work that out.

Derry’s death, WTF was that?

Tegan blocks Doris , Doris steals Clodaghs peek , clodagh says Patrick is bad, but Lucy and Abigail are good. clodagh wants to be hung while poisoned (sounds like a bit of an S&M fan) and if we don’t all vote for a majority target this drags on until Tuesday night? ( which also sounds like self imposed S&M).

Have I missed anything?

Because we need more information. My original Idea had been to confirm you as good or bad and hopefully we’d have a seer with useful info in play and, if the wolves picked wrong a bodyguard to protect that. Poison scuppered that. Now we have to use your flip and if good try to build as big a core as possible. Given if you’re good the lovers self resolve that narrows the pool of choices a bit. I have a placeholder in but tbh I’d also prefer the village to indicate where they want that peek to go.

I vote you keen yourself and give us the results straight after munch.

I have a placeholder but I’m want a steer from the village. We haven’t actually gotten to discuss that yet

IF Clo is good (and I really don't think she is)…..

She clears Lucy and Liam, yeah? Dooms Patrick. Isla dies, along with two others, right? Is there any point peeking Isla at that point? Patrick has to die, so Isla is self resolving?

So that leaves....me, Brendan, Tegan, Henry, Connor, Angus, yeah? Who am I missing?

Obviously omitting you cause you're not peeking yourself.

IF Clo is good (and I really don't think she is)…..

She clears Lucy and Liam, yeah? Dooms Patrick. Isla dies, along with two others, right? Is there any point peeking Isla at that point? Patrick has to die, so Isla is self resolving?

So that leaves....me, Brendan, Tegan, Henry, Connor, Angus, yeah? Who am I missing?

Obviously omitting you cause you're not peeking yourself.

Frank is also an option. Henry would seem the least useful peek given if he has a protect power and didn’t save a single poisoned wolf I don’t see him as a wolf

I vote you keen , f**k you spellcheck you illiterate piece of donkey sh*t peek yourself and give us the results straight after munch.

Just a minor correction , no big deal

Just a minor correction , no big deal

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Clo does it make a difference if we know who you peek beforehand?

Advertisement