Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

We had 32 players. Say wolf team is about 20%, so 6 or 7

We've killed 6 (senan, derry, vernon, ewan, oisin, emily)

We've 1 or 2 left. I can't see 3.

If Clodagh and Doris are both good and die, we've 11 players left.
    Patrick is killed and takes out 3 villagers - 7 players left and 1 wolf. MAX 2 (unless there have been a load of conversions).

I think the numbers are there for us to make a mistake today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Clodagh is my suggestion since she’s dying anyway

Soo there is nobody not dying that you think is a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Almost got there before himself. My dad derved better. Derp, Y'all ain't got no Tegridy :P

zr0RXrt.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Patrick is killed and takes out 3 villagers - 7 players left and 1 wolf. MAX 2 (unless there have been a load of conversions).

Wolves have to be above 6 or 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If you had a peek right now, peeked me and said I am good. Even though I would believe you had a peek and told the truth that I am good I would not think that makes you any less of a wolf. Just that you could steal a peek or that you already know I'm good.

And once I give the peek I want to be lynched for just that reason

• Advertisement

Kind of what I was saying earlier except I made it baddies in general and included the dead Jester.

Currently 7 dead non villagers dead. 1 more would make 8. That is 25% of the original village. I am hopeful we could end it this lynch/poisoning and if not there is maybe only 1 more left. Impossible to be 100% sure on the numbers though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning everyone. Sorry I’ve been so quiet. I guess it’s time to tell you who and what I am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    And if you and Clodagh are the last wolves your playing for an opening here! There has been confusion about your power for a couple of days and contradictions. Clodagh poisoned and you under pressure, desperate play but your only one I suppose

Clodagh is dead already and I’m telling you to lynch me after my peek. What’s the opening?

Doris WW wrote: »
    And once I give the peek I want to be lynched for just that reason

Whats the point in waiting till then so? we have a spare lynch going atm (you seem to want used on a dead man walking) with you as the vote leader and even you seem to admit that listening to your plan just leaves us in a position where we should kill you anyway.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Sorry I’ve been so quiet. I guess it’s time to tell you who and what I am.

please be this guy

• Advertisement

I wish I was a southpark watcher but I haven’t a clue.

Anyway. I’m Stephen Stotch the BG. Each night I select someone to ground keeping them safe from harm for the night.

I don’t really want to say who I protected on what day as it will give an idea of who to munch next.

I wish I was a southpark watcher but I haven’t a clue.

It was a joke, your not going to be Brian Botano (but that'd be awesome). If you can help us work out the final wolves go ahead and reveal.

In the nicest possible way, and while I want to know, I was looking forward to a lynch and then a quiet day. :(

Anyway. I’m Stephen Stotch the BG. Each night I select someone to ground keeping them safe from harm for the night.

I don’t really want to say who I protected on what day as it will give an idea of who to munch next.

Oh wait, is phil coming out as BG? :pac:

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Wolves have to be above 6 or 7

well they have to be above 6 since we've killed 6, or we're just playing this game til everyone dies... that's a possibility i suppose

Is this a counter claim philly?

You obviously didn't save anyone who was targeted though.

I probably wouldn't respond to this but protecting a lover not under suspicon of being a wolf might be a good idea for next time :pac: obviously that would mean not protecting yourself so I don't blame you if you don't.

I don’t have any roll blocking stuff like half this game has. I’m just a bodyguard

You protect from Munch? I assumed it was non munch night actions given how you weren't just a normal BG and were talking about protecting from other stuff done at night.

• Advertisement

You protect from Munch? I assumed it was non munch night actions given how you weren't just a normal BG and were talking about protecting from other stuff done at night.

I can protect the player from kill actions orderered at night. So I put in at 9pm who I want to protect. So that would be the munch, poison and vig shot.

I said I thought I only protected from munch - I am a bodyguard and can protect someone from harm.

Actually, I'm Token Black and at night I transform into my Tupperware form and protect someone from harm. :o

I don't see the point of your reveal tbh Phil - why not stay quiet and protect someone that is bound to be up for munch tomorrow?

Well thats either another 2 players contradicting each other

or

another 2 similar roles like the odd/even vigs, drunk/sober seer, neighbors/lovers, harlot/human kite etc

or

another 2 similar roles like the odd/even vigs, drunk/sober seer, neighbors/lovers, harlot/human kite etc

I'd be very tempted not to believe him, but I think Conor and Wendy had the same role.

I just don't understand why he'd come out now....

Because I am the only one who hadn’t revealed so it was fairly obvious what role I had.

The wolves don’t know who I’ve protected or when and if you’re on the level you protect too.

or

How many role blockers have their been?
    Liam
    Mary said she could
    Tegan says they can
    Henry said he blocks too

How many role blockers have their been?
    Liam
    Mary said she could
    Tegan says they can
    Henry said he blocks too

Erm, when did henry say he blocked roles?

Erm, when did henry say he blocked roles?

I thought you said something about blocking powers?

• Advertisement

I thought you said something about blocking powers?

nope

Doris said I could block poison. It hadn't occurred to me but she said she asked the mods. In fact, i'll ask them now.

Advertisement