Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Im a wolf, you can't trust me, I get that but I'm here and available for questions if you have them, what you do with the answers is your call, btw, last on my team only! There is defo at least 1 wolf but I think two left

I think 2 as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Im a wolf, you can't trust me, I get that but I'm here and available for questions if you have them, what you do with the answers is your call, btw, last on my team only! There is defo at least 1 wolf but I think two left

Woohoo 6000th post! I get a gun now:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    One munch each day was earned by a backroom challenge for us, I had to influence Isla(sorry) to vote for certain people on certain days, we won a couple, so did they.

Lads....this makes me nervous.

Ye get why, yeah?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

First ever 6K game of WW on boards

source.gif

Eva WW wrote: »

Ye get why, yeah?

I need stuff spelled out sorry

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I need stuff spelled out sorry

He had a challenge to make his backroom partner vote for someone.

A "challenge" needs a possible competitor, who can preform a very similar challenge, no?

Ye get why, yeah?

This is the 2nd time you've quoted the wrong person including someone else's text! That's mad isn't it.

But yeah, I mean you guys didn't influence each other so eh insert *fart gif*

He had a challenge to make his backroom partner vote for someone.

A "challenge" needs a possible competitor, who can preform a very similar challenge, no?

ohhh yeah got ya doh!

Necro wrote: »
    First ever 6K game of WW on boards

source.gif

SHOOT NECRO

could ye have a look at the conversation re two wolf theory two nights ago there is something off about it that noone commented on

• Advertisement

This is the 2nd time you've quoted the wrong person including someone else's text! That's mad isn't it.

But yeah, I mean you guys didn't influence each other so eh insert *fart gif*

I need to stop using multiquote

Cant get multiquote to work properly at all

Clodagh sorry being an asshole, I thought you were gonna come back bad and I'd come out smelling of roses till the end

The conversation is around #5101

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ah Patrick, I can't even begin to try and sort that out. I'm taking a break.

That’s it, you take some time to digest all that and don’t come up with any knee jerk reactions , oh wait .......
    PS If there really are 2 wolf teams, I'd be looking at Abi and Conor for going hard against the idea. But I don't know if I believe it. Need a break.

Didn’t take long to digest Henry.....

And let’s think of this. We have the word of a wolf whose been caught that there are 2 wolf teams. I’m supposedly on one, they have been taking each other out but they left me alive for no obvious reason? And if wolf teams are taking each other out, why would I come out on thread if I knew that? Surely I would know the team team would either kill me or use some power to get me killed? Even pretend they got an allignment peek and peeked me, it’s a no brainer if I show up bad....

Even though there are two teams, i decided to go full crazy on thread about there not being 2 teams because what exactly? Oh I see, there were only 2 of my “team” left so I went full metdown on thread?

Just looking back , it was Eva who started that line of thought:
    Ah Patrick, I can't even begin to try and sort that out. I'm taking a break.
    8 wolves would be a massive team though.

We know there has to be at least one more (cause the game isn't over).

I could imagine there was a 6 man team, but 7 or 8?

Here's the thing though; if there's two teams, there's a fair chance that you could have a scenario that a wolf could deliver another team's wolf, possibly by accident, and get cleared.

I remember saying at the time what better way if a wolf hiding behind the 2 wolf team theory then by using it to kill somebody to clear themselves. Paint the narrative that I’m the test case a 2 wolf team and when I show up good day “well maybe there isn’t 2 wolf teams”.

This doesn’t mean Eva is bad but it certainly could if started the idea in the wolves heads. Coming out as bussed wolf and throwing the two team theory is perfect.

If you think I’m a wolf why didn’t you target me? Why didn’t you even pretend to have an alignment power and you peeked me?

And why did you target Liam? I really don’t get that choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So, Cartman was good.

Who would have thought?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me!

Conor WW wrote: »
    If you think I’m a wolf why didn’t you target me? Why didn’t you even pretend to have an alignment power and you peeked me?

And why did you target Liam? I really don’t get that choice.

Don't think your a wolf though, I said thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Kill him now.

How?

Patrick was there a negotiator between the wolf teams?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

That’s it, you take some time to digest all that and don’t come up with any knee jerk reactions , oh wait .......

Didn’t take long to digest Henry.....

And let’s think of this. We have the word of a wolf whose been caught that there are 2 wolf teams. I’m supposedly on one, they have been taking each other out but they left me alive for no obvious reason? And if wolf teams are taking each other out, why would I come out on thread if I knew that? Surely I would know the team team would either kill me or use some power to get me killed? Even pretend they got an allignment peek and peeked me, it’s a no brainer if I show up bad....

Even though there are two teams, i decided to go full crazy on thread about there not being 2 teams because what exactly? Oh I see, there were only 2 of my “team” left so I went full metdown on thread?

Just looking back , it was Eva who started that line of thought:

I remember saying at the time what better way if a wolf hiding behind the 2 wolf team theory then by using it to kill somebody to clear themselves. Paint the narrative that I’m the test case a 2 wolf team and when I show up good day “well maybe there isn’t 2 wolf teams”.

This doesn’t mean Eva is bad but it certainly could if started the idea in the wolves heads. Coming out as bussed wolf and throwing the two team theory is perfect.

You get very aggressive whenever any pressure is put on you.

Oh and we didn't kill Liam or Orla (obviously)

Liam was on me for 3 days, I wasn't touching him

Patrick, why did Orla not poison me if you thought I was on the other wolf team?

None of this “we thought Conor was on the other wolf team” makes sense. Both teams, if Pat is to be believed , were offing each other and yet they chose to leave me around when his team had plenty of opportunities to take me out or use my death (if I am bad) as a way to gain village credibility.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

The conversation is around #5101

I'm not ignoring you Tegan - going out for a bit and will take a look later.

Patrick is there a negotiator between the groups?

Yeh, when people accuse me of stuff that doesn’t stack up under scrutiny I get annoyed when they are confused why a person , good or bad, wouid Dislike somebody lieing about them.

I presume this time instead of constantly discussing my reaction, maybe consider my response and what I’m saying. Patrick’s narrative that I killed Senan on another wolf team doesnt add up at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Because they are the worst resurrection of all time

Or they are the last remaining wolf

You are doing a good job this moring after all the surprise of our lynch results, to shade anyone that moves.

That said I think Abi needs to get more involved. Lucy too

Patrick was there a negotiator between the wolf teams?

No we thought that Isla might have been early in the gsme but she was on the level the whole time, well I thought so anyway

Wait a second, how is that post aggressive? I’m annoyed but it’s not aggressive, I refute that suggestion.

• Advertisement

Patrick, why did Orla not poison me if you thought I was on the other wolf team?

None of this “we thought Conor was on the other wolf team” makes sense. Both teams, if Pat is to be believed , were offing each other and yet they chose to leave me around when his team had plenty of opportunities to take me out or use my death (if I am bad) as a way to gain village credibility.

I said thought, after a bit of chat we knew you'd not announce on thread before the Senan reveal if you were bad, too much heat

Advertisement