Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    No we thought that Isla might have been early in the gsme but she was on the level the whole time, well I thought so anyway

I can see you stalling while you try to work something out, but why didn’t you kille me or target me on thread as a way to get village credibility if you are so sure I’m on other team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I can see you stalling while you try to work something out, but why didn’t you kille me or target me on thread as a way to get village credibility if you are so sure I’m on other team?

I've answered twice above, Jesus you are a bit aggressive

I said thought, after a bit of chat we knew you'd not announce on thread before the Senan reveal if you were bad, too much heat

So because I announced my Senan kill on thread before any of us knew if he was bad or not you then thought I probably wasn’t on the rival wolf team?

I'll tell ya what Conor, you don't look paranoid at all by my reveal either :D

I've answered twice above, Jesus you are a bit aggressive

Aggressive or to the point? I think I’m just being very clear and specific.

• Advertisement

I'll tell ya what Conor, you don't look paranoid at all by my reveal either :D

Because your reveal mentioned me being part of a 2 team wolf conspiracy. Why wouid a villager be paranoid about that?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Because your reveal mentioned me being part of a 2 team wolf conspiracy. Why wouid a villager be paranoid about that?

I spoke in past tense, I couldn't be more specific!

Hey everyone, one wolf team thinks Conor is good, just for clarification:D

Hey everyone, one wolf team thinks Conor is good, just for clarification:D

Well it’s fairly clear by your supposed teams actions, that you didn’t think I was a wolf because if you are believed:

- wolf teams were killing and targeting each other from early on
    - wolves were using other wolves to get village credibility

And I was probably the most obviously easy way any one of your fallen team mates could of gotten some valuable village credibility.

So thanks for confirming that you really didn’t think I was a wolf when you were hunting them. ;)

I'm out for a while, I've given some info, do what you want with it, no skin off my nose cause the westys ain't winning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I'm out for a while, I've given some info, do what you want with it, no skin off my nose cause the westys ain't winning

and coincidentally I am back!

tried to watch SP the movie with the missus, she wasn't in the mood so after half of it we watched Better Call Saul.

Anything anyone has to ask about Pat in the BR. tbh he was a very good actor. Not sure how he influenced me to vote a certain way but maybe he just confirmed what I was already thinking to do so.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Isla, thoughts on Patrick being bad as per seer?

What have you thought of his play this game?

Do you think he tried to influence you?

This question is sticking out now. This was before he said he was competing by doing such a task.

Did you have to do something similar to your Neighbor?

Maybe I asked you before about the whole were a team / lover bit Eva but seeing my situation with Patrick do you think your roomie may have been tasked with infleuncing you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Maybe I asked you before about the whole were a team / lover bit Eva but seeing my situation with Patrick do you think your roomie may have been tasked with infleuncing you?

I absolutely hate Patrick’s revelation he had a task to influence you to win a kill. Cause challenges need competitors in position to compete.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

For those asking where is Abigail, I think you just need to realise that it is a bank holiday weekend.

As for Patrick, this stuff is a nonsense.

And you can call me captain hindsight if you want but why are you lynching people today? We just had to have a little patience. But fair play to Clodagh, dying has given us Patrick.

I said this about Brendan in my big reads list about 2 days back
    Null

Brendan
    Frank

Plenty seemed suss of Brendan earlier in the game but he hasn't ruffled too many feathers since coming out as a Neighbor. Maybe he was trying to pocket Eva by suggesting they should act as a team / be lovers but otheer than that I dunno

I had four people more wolfy than him in that list and he was null but he got so defensive about the idea of him influencing Eva that I got This post, Then this post, this post, this oneand this on the matter

Seem a bit defensive to anyone else?

The first of those posts he highlights how he was on Senan 2 straight nights and then Ewan the next two. According to Patrick Senan and the remaining wolf/wolves would not be on the same team though.

I can't fully explain bussing Ewan but a player with a similar role to Patrick who could be competing against Pat by influencing Eva did things like try to make her think they were lovers and got way too defensive when this was brought up (prior to any influencing task was mentioned) despite not even being in the wolfy section of my reads.

Safe to say I'm suss of Brendan.

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom 
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW - 
    Ewan WW -

We targeted Derry, it's why he died, we had a tracker on him from being cured and knew he was with Abigail so thought two for one, didn't realise he was bad we just knew we'd get two for one as they were sharing a room.

The switch to Senan pissed us off so we targeted what we thought was a wolf. I think Senan was targeted as revenge for Derry, not sure though. Oisin was spent of shots and we thought he'd been peeked so Orla bussed him to try look good and he was selected democratically. Emily was a scapegoat, if you look at the flavour the mods specifically mentioned her saying too much on her kill notice. Orla poisoned her cause she volunteered in the back room and on thread cause she told us she couldn't die till a certain point which i think pissed the mods off hence her surprising death to us anyway

One munch each day was earned by a backroom challenge for us, I had to influence Isla(sorry) to vote for certain people on certain days, we won a couple, so did they. I'm the last of my wolf team left, we specifically decided in the backroom to say I was an explosive lover so we wouldn't be targeted by the other wolf team or the village. If I died then the other team default won lynches till a certain point so it was important I was protected. We thought Orla wouldn't be targeted or she'd at least be protected a few more days and I'd bussed Emily and looked good following the Vernon and Ewan lynches. The explosive bit meant I was unlikely to be lynched. A lot of info here, I'm unsure whether I want the other wolf team or the village to win so you can all have the info and work with it. 

Orla was a wolf, we won a power which meant she would appear good on death but not on a peek, likewise a goody would appear the opposite, my hope was it would be Clodagh but obviously not. We'd no choice on which person would appear good on death unfortunately

I'm sure you've loadsa questions but enjoy

You put a tracker on Derry and found that he was with me so I'm not a wolf then according to you. Cheers for that. The whole thing is a load of codswallop but that was nice of you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Lads....this makes me nervous.

Ye get why, yeah?

Im nervous too

This is the 2nd time you've quoted the wrong person including someone else's text! That's mad isn't it.

But yeah, I mean you guys didn't influence each other so eh insert *fart gif*

What was your challenge?

• Advertisement

What was your challenge?

Want to see if it lined up with yours?

Do you suspect Eva? You and her are in the exact same set up as us minus the lovers part, if anyone else was competing with Pat in a task like that it would make sense if it was one of you.

Want to see if it lined up with yours?

Do you suspect Eva? You and her are in the exact same set up as us minus the lovers part, if anyone else was competing with Pat in a task like that it would make sense if it was one of you.

Im nevous she played a good game but she didnt get me to vote for anyone

One thing is for sure.

Patrick is a wolf, wolved cant be trusted

Im sticking with my gut that Eva is good for now and Patrick is trying to sow doubt

Im nevous she played a good game but she didnt get me to vote for anyone

I felt the exact same way about Pat. Think maybe he reaffirmed what I was already thinking more so than outright suggested ideas like who I should vote on.

Im sticking with my gut that Eva is good for now and Patrick is trying to sow doubt

Will be interesting to see if Eva is thinking the same way as you on this matter.

I'm dying when Patrick is killed anyway so the village does not need to fear me but im wondering should they fear you. The very defensive on the topic person in the same situation as Patrick,who could have been competing in the same way and asked me if he was trying to influence me before Pat came out with that being a task.

Patrick why didn't you vote to lynch Clodagh last time? She said you were bad. Surely if you were good you would have voted for the person you absolutely know is wrong. And unless I'm missing something why didn't anyone else notice this? If Conor came out and claimed alignment seer and said I was bad the first thing I'd be doing is voting for them in this game because I know they are wrong and a villager wouldn't do that so I'd vote to lynch them.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Patrick why didn't you vote to lynch Clodagh last time? She said you were bad. Surely if you were good you would have voted for the person you absolutely know is wrong. And unless I'm missing something why didn't anyone else notice this? If Conor came out and claimed alignment seer and said I was bad the first thing I'd be doing is voting for them in this game because I know they are wrong and a villager wouldn't do that so I'd vote to lynch them.

Clodagh was already Poisoned by the time she came out with her peek on Patrick.

I felt the exact same way about Pat. Think maybe he reaffirmed what I was already thinking more so than outright suggested ideas like who I should vote on.

We cant trust him.

Sure he may be truthful, but hes a wolf and hasnt our best interests at heart.

He could be part of 1 big wolf team and his whole shpeel is bollox

If others wanna believe him thats fine but Im not trusting him.

• Advertisement

We cant trust him.

Sure he may be truthful, but hes a wolf and hasnt our best interests at heart.

He could be part of 1 big wolf team and his whole shpeel is bollox

If others wanna believe him thats fine but Im not trusting him.

and yet your asking him for more info on what someone in your or Evas situation could have been competing with him over.

What was your challenge?

Advertisement