Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Clodagh was already Poisoned by the time she came out with her peek on Patrick.

Ah yes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wasnt Orla confirmed good..... how is she in the wolf team patrick lays out.

Cant be trusted

and yet your asking him for more info on what someone in your or Evas situation could have been competing with him over.

Yep, im making sure if it adds up with anything in my backroom with Eva

Votes from the lynch

Brendan voted for Doris at 11.16 sat
    Clodagh voted for Patrick at 12.31 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Eva voted for Doris at 14.5 sat
    Henry voted for Doris at 15.17 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Clodagh voted for Clodagh at 16.31 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Frank voted for Patrick at 17.17 sat
    Lucy voted for Patrick at 17.23 sat
    Clodagh voted for Patrick at 17.46 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Isla voted for Doris at 17.47 sat
    Henry voted for Tegan at 18.41 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Tegan voted for Brendan at 20.46 sat
    Clodagh voted for Doris at 21.14 sat (vote overwritten later)
    Clodagh voted for No lynch at 5.54 sun (vote overwritten later)
    Patrick voted for Doris at 7.45 sun
    Henry voted for Doris at 8.15 sun (vote overwritten later)
    Doris voted for Clodagh at 8.35 sun
    Clodagh voted for Doris at 9.52 sun (vote overwritten later)
    Clodagh voted for Patrick at 10.23 sun (vote overwritten later)
    Phil voted for Doris at 10.56 sun
    Clodagh voted for Doris at 11.09 sun

Doris - Brendan, Eva, Isla, Patrick, Phil, Clodagh (6)
    Patrick - Frank, Lucy (2)
    Brendan - Tegan (1)
    Clodagh - Doris (1)

Eva WW wrote: »
    I absolutely hate Patrick’s revelation he had a task to influence you to win a kill. Cause challenges need competitors in position to compete.

Hes trying to sow doubt. My immediate feeling was to doubt you..... but the more i think, logically he could be all bull.

Hes had a day to get his reveal post perfected.

He cant be trusted at all

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hes trying to sow doubt. My immediate feeling was to doubt you..... but the more i think, logically he could be all bull.

Of course I can't be trusted, I've lied the whole game, I'm giving info, that is literally it, I dont expect trust but when your deep in Wednesday or Thursday you can refer back to what I said. As I mentioned, I dont actually care who wins now, it'll be a loss for me regardless.

Also remember what I said, someone will come back evil who was good when they die, that'll verify a few bits for you particularly around Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

After how he burned me and as a result has guaranteed my death I don't trust Patrick but I'm not going to also rush to dismiss the info he is putting out there. All info is worth looking at unless your worried about what they might find.

I am very interested to see what Eva thinks of this

Brendan:

Told Eva they are probably Lovers and should act like they are on the same team.
    Reacted incredibly defensively to it being mentioned that he may have been trying to influece her despite not getting a wolfy read in what he was responding to
    Asked as soon as Patrick was revealed if he had been influencing me (then pat reveals he was tasked to do so and competing against someone in doing so)
    Him & Eva are in the exact same position (minus the lovers) as me & Pat so who better to compete in such a situation
    He then states we can't believe a word Pat is saying (and thinks others should ignor it) despite asking for more info about the challenge he was competing in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Im sticking with my gut that Eva is good for now and Patrick is trying to sow doubt

Like....the more you say you trust me, the less I trust you, if I'm honest. And it's bringing all that worry back about your initial insistence that we were lovers, and that we could win "as a team" if I kept you alive.

The thing that's getting me is....did Patrick put that line into his revelation knowing it would plant that seed into me, or is it a genuine slip he didn't realize would do so.

My big concern from looking at the voting is Frank. He voted for Patrick in the last lynch, potentially to curry favour once Patrick was confirmed as bad. He was early in on Ewan the lynch before and I wonder if that was planned from the Vernon lynch when so many were already bussing him. Maybe they thought lets set something up to distance one of us if Ewan gets got. Patrick had an early vote on him in the second lynch and then didn't have a final vote on him again.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

=======

Lynch 6 - Doris lynched
    Doris - Brendan, Eva, Isla, Patrick, Phil, Clodagh (6)
    Patrick - Frank, Lucy (2)
    Brendan - Tegan (1)
    Clodagh - Doris (1)

Brendan goes for a solo on the first lynch, then senan two in a row, but it was relatively safe both nights with Regan and Vernon well in front so it wasn't a bussing. Then like Frank gets an early vote in on Ewan in lynch 5 following a vote for them in lynch 4. Lynch 4 he has lost Senan to vote for and doesn't want to go for Vernon again because there are three other wolves on him so he goes for Ewan a plausible lynch target. Then he finally goes full bus in lynch 5 and then gets the early vote in for Doris this time around to try keep patrick alive a bit longer.

Brendan and Frank are my top two suspects, after Patrick obviously.

• Advertisement

Just so people know I was weary of Patrick which is why I kept asking if people would be interested if I could take Clodagh, Doris, him and me off the board in one go. If people were up for lynching him, i'd die too but could have taken them out for my revenge.

But I believed him (for shame) more than Clodagh & Doris and not enough people wanted to kill him (well one or two just wanted lots of explosions not neccesarily that he was esp dodgy) so didn't push it too much despite asking a good few times.

Can't ignore the votes now, can I. Its also sticking in my mind that Brendan tried slapping me away from the Night 1 vote last night too, and so the obvious concern is he realised it would be an issue as the list was whittled down.

I'm surprised there's no wolf in me, Clo and Doris, based on night 1. But if I'm worried the wolves spread their votes, then there's a wolf in me, Isla and Brendan.

Abi, if you don't get a chance, I'll try and do it tonight, but based on Patrick's two team scenario, I think we need to stop using one colour for all wolves, and differentiate between the two groups.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I was thinking this very thing. Clodagh was going to die and her saying he was bad was a death sentence.. Maybe there are two wolf teams or maybe some of what he says is true but I’m not sure how we verify it.

Like I said can somebody use a power on Patrick at least to block him out of his BR or stop him maybe getting a munch?

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Note: Abigail WW has returned from the dead
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware I "might" have been blocked.

PC or PC Bad is return

19/10 21.22 peeked Steve returned PC 10.05 on 20/10
    21/10 22.28 peeked Wendy returned PC 10.02 on 22/10
    22/10 21.39 Peeked Lucy then changed at 02.37 on 23/10 to Peek Abigail returned PC 10.02 on 23/10
    23/10 22.39 Peek Lucy returned PC 10.03 24/10
    24/10 23.06 Peek Tegan 23.11 changed to Peek Liam returned 10.08 You were unable to view your target

25/10 17.57 Peek Patrick Returned Not PC 10.00 26/10

I put the peek Patrick order in early as I would be out most of Friday night

Also, Brendan over the weekend seems to have been getting a few sly digs in - Where's Abigail, Abigail needs to get more involved, Abigail is hiding etc. May not be direct quotes but I remember two mentions of me not doing enough over a bank holiday weekend.

I'd just to point out to everyone that I was good when I died, I was good when I returned and Clodagh proved as much. I returned on the morning of the 22nd, Clodagh peeked me that night and I was returned as good on the morning of the 23rd.

So I think Brendan is just trying to cast the net a bit wider to see who might bite for the notion that I turned sides after resurrection, then announced I was a role inheritor (of my own accord) and inherited a role that would make me appear as good to anyone looking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Just so people know I was weary of Patrick which is why I kept asking if people would be interested if I could take Clodagh, Doris, him and me off the board in one go. If people were up for lynching him, i'd die too but could have taken them out for my revenge.

But I believed him (for shame) more than Clodagh & Doris and not enough people wanted to kill him (well one or two just wanted lots of explosions not neccesarily that he was esp dodgy) so didn't push it too much despite asking a good few times.

If wolves munch you does Patrick get to kill 2 villagers?

Can't ignore the votes now, can I. Its also sticking in my mind that Brendan tried slapping me away from the Night 1 vote last night too, and so the obvious concern is he realised it would be an issue as the list was whittled down.

I'm surprised there's no wolf in me, Clo and Doris, based on night 1. But if I'm worried the wolves spread their votes, then there's a wolf in me, Isla and Brendan.

Abi, if you don't get a chance, I'll try and do it tonight, but based on Patrick's two team scenario, I think we need to stop using one colour for all wolves, and differentiate between the two groups.

If you want to do that Eva go ahead, I won't because it's just not true. I can almost get on board with them not knowing exactly who is on their team but I will not be convinced that there are two wolf teams unless the mods change the win conditions.

I'm also just re-quoting this for posterity.
    On for a running visit and will be back on properly in an hour or so but wanted to get an answer up for Isla. No bad thing to document my side of this anyway. For clarity Brendan, feel free to contradict me here if you disagree with any of this.o

I initially pretended I had been told I was sharing a room with a wolf, trying to see if I could bluff him a bit (as this bluff progressed, I grew confident he at least had access to the same PM I had).

He floated the idea that we could be lovers and could potentially win the gam as a team, and it was in both our interests to keep each other alive.

There was a little back and forth, and eventually he said it was a “fact” we were lovers. I did call him on the use of the word, and he backed off a little saying it made sense we were lovers cause of our characters and being stuck in a room together.

At that point, we clarified who we were, and honestly, I happily accepted we were probably lovers.

Bit of mindless discussion till Wednesday, where I raised the point that Isla/Patrick knew they were lovers, and I questioned if there’d be multiple lovers in the game, and if you guys were told, why weren’t we.

That’s when he came out.

Frank, I’m also floating this just in case, but while I didn’t tell him your ID, there’s the chance he got enough info off me to deduce you were my interrogator

(And adding here, I still am, like, 90% trusting him cause his on thread play has been very good. But I think it’s important to document everything in case I die....)
    This is all true.
    I obviously wasnt told of Evas allignment, so i suspected there was a good chance she was a wolf.

I was very paranoid at first, i assumed we were lovers and in with a wolf. So to antagonise Eva i said its a fact we are lovers, as in he needed me and i needed him, as if one died the other would die.

As the day grew on i was feeling breexy and said **** it, ill trust eva.its a risk but i cane out and identified myself on thread.

Eva did the same and here we are. Ive never had a any trust issues or any reason to think eva was wolfy based on her play.

Did i doubt her? Yes, could easily be a wolf playing a good game.

Do i think shes a wolf...... no.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If you want to do that Eva go ahead, I won't because it's just not true. I can almost get on board with them not knowing exactly who is on their team but I will not be convinced that there are two wolf teams unless the mods change the win conditions.

Mods have secrets, Abi.

For the village, what difference does it make? Our job is the same in a one or two wolf scenario. Kill all wolves.

Conor WW wrote: »
    If wolves munch you does Patrick get to kill 2 villagers?

Would you want me to share such info with the wolves if they didn't know? Can't be sure about Pat's two teams but if it's the case his team is gone and the other wolf team wouldn't know.

Mods have secrets, Abi.

For the village, what difference does it make? Our job is the same in a one or two wolf scenario. Kill all wolves.

I know mods have secrets, in that we don't know everyone's roles but there are secrets and then win conditions that wouldn't make sense with two teams.

• Advertisement

Just to confirm, what were your thoughts on this Eva? and do you remember if you thought he was being overly defensive to my reads on him before? That got me more suss of him than anything before then.

I am very interested to see what Eva thinks of this

Brendan:

Told Eva they are probably Lovers and should act like they are on the same team.
    Reacted incredibly defensively to it being mentioned that he may have been trying to influece her despite not getting a wolfy read in what he was responding to
    Asked as soon as Patrick was revealed if he had been influencing me (then pat reveals he was tasked to do so and competing against someone in doing so)
    Him & Eva are in the exact same position (minus the lovers) as me & Pat so who better to compete in such a situation
    He then states we can't believe a word Pat is saying (and thinks others should ignor it) despite asking for more info about the challenge he was competing in

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Brendan goes for a solo on the first lynch, then senan two in a row, but it was relatively safe both nights with Regan and Vernon well in front so it wasn't a bussing. Then like Frank gets an early vote in on Ewan in lynch 5 following a vote for them in lynch 4. Lynch 4 he has lost Senan to vote for and doesn't want to go for Vernon again because there are three other wolves on him so he goes for Ewan a plausible lynch target. Then he finally goes full bus in lynch 5 and then gets the early vote in for Doris this time around to try keep patrick alive a bit longer.

Brendan and Frank are my top two suspects, after Patrick obviously.

What if there wasnt two teams?

Ive been speculating about 2 teams all game but we cant take Patricks word as gospel that there is

Ok people think Im wolfy now. Im ok with that.

Ask any questions, ill answer them all.

What if there wasnt two teams?

Ive been speculating about 2 teams all game but we cant take Patricks word as gospel that there is

Been specualating about it all game but now suddenly you want to wonder about what if it wasn't the case... interesting timing.

Like....the more you say you trust me, the less I trust you, if I'm honest. And it's bringing all that worry back about your initial insistence that we were lovers, and that we could win "as a team" if I kept you alive.

The thing that's getting me is....did Patrick put that line into his revelation knowing it would plant that seed into me, or is it a genuine slip he didn't realize would do so.

I get that and thats fine.

You dont trust me and Indint expect you too and frankly I cant be sure your not a wolf. But right now im sticking with my gut.

One thing i will state, ive only ever voted once. Never switched votes once and i dont think i voted with like 15 mins so go. One night i believe it was 830ish.

I voted phil randomly and said as much on night 1.

Night 2 and 3 Senan.

Night 4 and 5 Ewan.

Night 6 and 7 Doris.

I was always on these folk each day and stuck to my guns each night.

I never tried to influence Eva what so ever and I did out myself first to Eva in our backroom and also in the game to you all about my role.

Been specualating about it all game but now suddenly you want to wonder about what if it wasn't the case... interesting timing.

We cant believe a wolf, it does make it gospel. The wolves are still teying to win.

Im still open to teo teams being possible. I just dont accept Patricks word its the truth.

Everything he said cant be accepted as truth.

Even if there is 2 teams, can you accept his team squads?

We cant believe a wolf, it does make it gospel. The wolves are still teying to win.

You thought it an option all game but now that a wolf says it there is no way it could be the case eh? Seem far too eager to just write off everything here but I guess it's stuff that does not reflect well on you so that's understandable.

You thought it an option all game but now that a wolf says it there is no way it could be the case eh? Seem far too eager to just write off everything here but I guess it's stuff that does not reflect well on you so that's understandable.

Thats not what i said.

Its possible but the fact a wolf says it doesnt make it true even if its plausible

• Advertisement

Im still open to teo teams being possible. I just dont accept Patricks word its the truth.

Everything he said cant be accepted as truth.

Even if there is 2 teams, can you accept his team squads?

I'm not accepting everything he has said but I am willing to look into who would look dodgy if it were true instead of just writing it all off and ignoring it.

Advertisement