Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    That’s it, you take some time to digest all that and don’t come up with any knee jerk reactions , oh wait .......

Didn’t take long to digest Henry.....

And let’s think of this. We have the word of a wolf whose been caught that there are 2 wolf teams. I’m supposedly on one, they have been taking each other out but they left me alive for no obvious reason? And if wolf teams are taking each other out, why would I come out on thread if I knew that? Surely I would know the team team would either kill me or use some power to get me killed? Even pretend they got an allignment peek and peeked me, it’s a no brainer if I show up bad....

Even though there are two teams, i decided to go full crazy on thread about there not being 2 teams because what exactly? Oh I see, there were only 2 of my “team” left so I went full metdown on thread?

Just looking back , it was Eva who started that line of thought:

I remember saying at the time what better way if a wolf hiding behind the 2 wolf team theory then by using it to kill somebody to clear themselves. Paint the narrative that I’m the test case a 2 wolf team and when I show up good day “well maybe there isn’t 2 wolf teams”.

This doesn’t mean Eva is bad but it certainly could if started the idea in the wolves heads. Coming out as bussed wolf and throwing the two team theory is perfect.

I find it really interesting that this is your response to me suggesting looking at you and Abi re. the 2 wolf team theory. Bearing in mind that I also said I didn't necessarily buy the theory.

Now, an important point for me, if I was trying to figure out who was village and who was wolfy, was that Abi had been cleared by Clo's peek (after her resurrection).

But you're more interested in defending your position on a potential wolf team and pushing that Eva might be wolfy than trying to split the remaining players into village and wolf. Hmmm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    You thought it an option all game but now that a wolf says it there is no way it could be the case eh? Seem far too eager to just write off everything here but I guess it's stuff that does not reflect well on you so that's understandable.

I never wrote it off..... show me that.

I wrote off everything patrick said as truth, of course everything he said could be plausible

Its just not confirmed and shouldnt be based off a wolfs word.

If im honest, based off the bussing elenent a big wolf team isnt likely.

If im a betting man there is 2 wolf teams.

If im a betting man, the teams Patrick laid out are not the teams.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I never wrote it off..... show me that.

I wrote off everything patrick said as truth, of course everything he said could be plausible

Its just not confirmed and shouldnt be based off a wolfs word.

So if what he said is plausible it is worth looking into no?

If you look into it do you not agree you look very dodgy?

It's not being taken as true, but I think you are very dodgy.

I agree if what Patrick said is all true Im dodgy. No doubt.

• Advertisement

Im basically nrv in a room.

Ill happily take a lynch.

Im good though but a wolf would say that right.

Im basically nrv in a room.

Ill happily take a lynch.

Im good though but a wolf would say that right.

Villagers shouldn't say they will happily take a lynch. This isn't actually me getting at Bren (well maybe a little but) just if your good and we are getting near the end game I don't see why a villager who wants the village to win will say such

Patrick is a wolf and the wolves are obviously trying to win whether 1 team or 2, wouldnt you try to swallow the village in doubt and insecurity with your reveal and make as many people as possible a possible wolf in order to try help his team win.

Hes had a day to wrote up his reveal. Of course its gonna shade villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

What if there wasnt two teams?

Ive been speculating about 2 teams all game but we cant take Patricks word as gospel that there is

Are you kidding me Brendan? Look at my posts just above this. I've been adamant there is only one team, and you are going to try and defend what I've said by making it look like it is based on two teams and that I should think about the possibility of there only being one team.

There is only one team Brendan. Now what do you have to say about my post now that you know I think there is only one team.

Villagers shouldn't say they will happily take a lynch. This isn't actually me getting at Bren (well maybe a little but) just if your good and we are getting near the end game I don't see why a villager who wants the village to win will say such

Well ive no power is what i mean, im not as valuable as others, eva too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I’ll be honest, I’ve relied on night one votes and my nightmare scenario was always Isla vs Brendan at the end of it.

Well ive no power is what i mean, im not as valuable as others, eva too.

Get your reasoning for why the wolves won't munch you on thread early Des.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Patrick is a wolf and a wolf cant be trusted. I might have missed it but sometimes I dont see the obvious and have been reading the last few pages so what did he choose to come out now and now leave it for reveal post lynch?

Patrick claims two teams and that he is the last on his team, and that might be true or he could be taking one for the team as Clodagh revealed as good paints him in a bad light.

So regardless of the one team / two team strategy we are still dealing with more wolves out there. Question is who and how many?

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I’ve relied on night one votes and my nightmare scenario was always Isla vs Brendan at the end of it.

I'm dying anyway (when Pat does). Just focus on your opinion of Brendan... your Patrick?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Patrick is a wolf and a wolf cant be trusted. I might have missed it but sometimes I dont see the obvious and have been reading the last few pages so what did he choose to come out now and now leave it for reveal post lynch?

Patrick claims two teams and that he is the last on his team, and that might be true or he could be taking one for the team as Clodagh revealed as good paints him in a bad light.

So regardless of the one team / two team strategy we are still dealing with more wolves out there. Question is who and how many?

That should read why did he choose to come out now and not leave it until reveal to officially announce he's a wolf

Me too

Obviously as me the villager and you the wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Which couldn't have been possible because of exploding lovers

I'm dying anyway (when Pat does). Just focus on your opinion of Brendan... your Patrick?

Just Brendan, Isla?

Just Brendan, Isla?

Focus on everyone. No one is confirmed. Patrick to be lynched obvs after Munch.

And, so Orla took out two wolves from 5 from her team then flipped green.

from those who have played a game with a lot of bussing, is that plausible?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Focus on everyone. No one is confirmed. Patrick to be lynched obvs after Munch.

I think I've proved I'm confirmed.

Just Brendan, Isla?

That was in response to Brendan vs Isla from you. Patrick is bad, the village will kill Patrick. That will kill me so it isn't really me you have to worry about.

I am at least looking for wolves beyond my confirmed wolf lover :o Think nobody fits the bill better than your Neigbor who wanted to be your lover.

And Conor, I know you're probably pissed about my above post, but can you tell me what your role is?

Henry WW wrote: »

Orla isnt a wolf.

She flipped green and took out 2 wolves.

Patrick is not to be trusted. Even if hes telling some truth, its impossible to know.

If there were 2 wolf teams it may not have been so much bussing and it might explain why she wasn't killed by the wolf team as she killed a member of the other team perhaps. It's still weird her being on a wolf list even though she seemed to confuse Pat everytime he mentioned her in the backroom.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I think I've proved I'm confirmed.

Have you? How?

I’ve suggested odd plays, but mainly out of desperation in past games. The level of busing is beyond it.

For the record, I wouldn’t be shocked if Patrick did tell a good few lies. I’m just wondering if his admission to a task to manipulate Isla was a genuine wolf slip that makes Brendan look bad, if he realized the implications, whether it was accident wolf on wolf damage, etc.

I’m also worried by how came and trusting Brendan is being here with me, and why he isn’t having the same worries.

If there were 2 wolf teams it may not have been so much bussing and it might explain why she wasn't killed by the wolf team as she killed a member of the other team perhaps. It's still weird her being on a wolf list even though she seemed to confuse Pat everytime he mentioned her in the backroom.

I believe 2 wolf teams is more likely than a big wolf team.

Both are possible though and nothing concrete to confirm either.

The amount of bussing suggests two wolf teams over 1 giant team

I’ve suggested odd plays, but mainly out of desperation in past games. The level of busing is beyond it.

For the record, I wouldn’t be shocked if Patrick did tell a good few lies. I’m just wondering if his admission to a task to manipulate Isla was a genuine wolf slip that makes Brendan look bad, if he realized the implications, whether it was accident wolf on wolf damage, etc.

I’m also worried by how came and trusting Brendan is being here with me, and why he isn’t having the same worries.

Ive nothing to suggest you evil.

Like its possible your bad. But your play so far has me feeling good about you.

You havent lied to the village about our interactions, when you could

Youre actions in game appear to be similar to my own thinking

And you never tried influence me when im sure a wolf would at least try

Im ok with Eva.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well thanks a bunch, have to assume it's the real poison and have half a mind NOT to give the info but here it is

I am PC Principal, I am an alignment Seer and lucky for you if you believe me last night's peek came back PC Bad but you're not going to like it.

Anyways villagers on my "lock clear list"

Night 1 Steve PC Good
    Night 2 Wendy PC Good
    Night 3 Abigail PC Good
    Night 4 Lucy PC Good
    Night 5 Liam PC Good

And on my Lock wolf list
    Night 6 Patrick

You sort it out your selves how to deal with an exploding wolf! That might take up to 3 villagers out as well.

Just in case

I wish for a gun and bullet to use today

Was the peek on Abigail after she was ressurected? If so, we can take her and Lucy out of the suspect list.

I also believe there’s more than Patrick left. If it was just him he’d probably have put munch order in, we would have then lynched. Game over and you lot (cos I haven’t been around as much) could enjoy what’s left of bank holiday weekend.

Advertisement