Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ve suggested odd plays, but mainly out of desperation in past games. The level of busing is beyond it.

For the record, I wouldn’t be shocked if Patrick did tell a good few lies. I’m just wondering if his admission to a task to manipulate Isla was a genuine wolf slip that makes Brendan look bad, if he realized the implications, whether it was accident wolf on wolf damage, etc.

I’m also worried by how came and trusting Brendan is being here with me, and why he isn’t having the same worries.

He wasn't this calm when I gave him a null read with four more wolfy than him but suggested maybe he was trying to pocket you though was he. Maybe he does not want to over react and make people more suss of him this time.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Was the peek on Abigail after she was ressurected? If so, we can take her and Lucy out of the suspect list.

I also believe there’s more than Patrick left. If it was just him he’d probably have put munch order in, we would have then lynched. Game over and you lot (cos I haven’t been around as much) could enjoy what’s left of bank holiday weekend.

Good work, can't forget who has been cleared by death and if they can clear a few others even better. Narrow the amount of places left for wolves to to hide.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Sorry Abi, yes your in the seer peek good list my bad

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ive nothing to suggest you evil.

Like its possible your bad. But your play so far has me feeling good about you.

You havent lied to the village about our interactions, when you could

Youre actions in game appear to be similar to my own thinking

And you never tried influence me when im sure a wolf would at least try

Im ok with Eva.

I feel like I could have said the same thing to Pat or him to me.

Mirroring someone else is a good tactic, agree with their ideas you like and highlight them ahead of others instead of making them your ideas you have to put forward.

either of you think the other was like that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So status is

Patrick WW - peeked bad by Clodagh

Abigail WW - peeked good by Clodagh
    Lucy WW - peeked good by Clodagh

Suspects if game doesn’t end

Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Phil WW
    Tegan WW

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I feel like I could have said the same thing to Pat or him to me.

Mirroring someone else is a good tactic, agree with their ideas you like and highlight them ahead of others instead of making them your ideas you have to put forward.

either of you think the other was like that?

My own thoughts were independently came to. Did Eva mimic me? Perhaps

Very hard to say right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I find it really interesting that this is your response to me suggesting looking at you and Abi re. the 2 wolf team theory. Bearing in mind that I also said I didn't necessarily buy the theory.

Now, an important point for me, if I was trying to figure out who was village and who was wolfy, was that Abi had been cleared by Clo's peek (after her resurrection).

But you're more interested in defending your position on a potential wolf team and pushing that Eva might be wolfy than trying to split the remaining players into village and wolf. Hmmm.

I find it odd that your find it odd that a villager would respond to threats to their existence. Look at Doris or clodagh, neither took their deaths lieing down. Hell clodagh was snarky because, like me, she was being targeted by her own and was annoyed. Doris kept trying to reason with the village but some of you were desperate to off her when we didn’t need to.

You jumped on me thanking a post a few days ago. You look like you are quick to jump again on a theory , from a wolf, that may cause rise to me being up for lynch. It’s the fact that you immediately throw my name out, nobody else who is cleared because of a wolf, that’s why I respond with Gusto. You say you are just exploring things but you appear to be very quick to paint a target on my head.

So status is

Patrick WW - peeked bad by Clodagh

Abigail WW - peeked good by Clodagh
    Lucy WW - peeked good by Clodagh

Suspects if game doesn’t end

Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Isla WW
    Phil WW
    Tegan WW

Did you put those suspects in any particular order?

Did you put those suspects in any particular order?

It’s alphabetical

My own thoughts were independently came to. Did Eva mimic me? Perhaps

Very hard to say right now.

Most our thoughts were on thread, we did very little in the BR.

If I had to guess, Eva wasnt mimicing me.

Very hard to tell though

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

And Conor, I know you're probably pissed about my above post, but can you tell me what your role is?

Why do you guys always think I’m angry? I’m just straight to the point. Maybe I will start putting in smiley faces cause I’m not angry... :)

The only thing I can’t get my head around is Ewan’s role as an alignment seer.

What good is that to a wolf when he already knows who’s good or bad. If this has been covered already then I apologise.

I don’t think I’m cut out for these extra large games. I found myself getting overwhelmed by the amount of posts and not taking in everything that was said. Mods, that’s my issue not yours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why do you guys always think I’m angry? I’m just straight to the point. Maybe I will start putting in smiley faces cause I’m not angry... :)

So what's you're role?

And if it makes you feel better, you're far from top of my wolfy list. I'm just fairly certain that I'm high on the munch list so I'm going to be throwing out as many suspicions as I can before I go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So what's you're role?

And if it makes you feel better, you're far from top of my wolfy list. I'm just fairly certain that I'm high on the munch list so I'm going to be throwing out as many suspicions as I can before I go.

*your for the people with grammar/punctuation issues

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sorry Abi, yes your in the seer peek good list my bad

Yes, as I said earlier on today, soon after you said I wasn't contributing. I mean you may have been posting but if you missed that how much have you been contributing? And by missed that I mean missed Clodagh's peek, the timing of it and one of my apparent oh so few posts.

giphy.gif

What good is that to a wolf when he already knows who’s good or bad. If this has been covered already then I apologise.

I don’t think I’m cut out for these extra large games. I found myself getting overwhelmed by the amount of posts and not taking in everything that was said. Mods, that’s my issue not yours

Mods said roles are not indicative of alignment, is all I have for you on that.

If he could have trusted his peeks it would have helped the wolves find out who had which roles.

It furthers the narrative of two teams.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Yes, as I said earlier on today, soon after you said I wasn't contributing. I mean you may have been posting but if you missed that how much have you been contributing? And by missed that I mean missed Clodagh's peek, the timing of it and one of my apparent oh so few posts.

giphy.gif

If my worries about Brendan are valid, maybe he wasn't bothered cos he already knew you were good cos your on different teams.

Don't think Patrick would bother posting the way he did if he was the last wolf personally

To elaborate, if there is two teams a wolf seer can see whos who too.

A drunk seer leaves me to believe theres more chance there is two teams now that i think about it.

In the Marvel game both teams had a joint backroom and the drunk seer gave bad info, leading to misfrust betweens the teams.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

I may have missed your posts it seems. I honestly forget you Phil and lucy are playing sometimes as you post less than others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

To elaborate, if there is two teams a wolf seer can see whos who too.

A drunk seer leaves me to believe theres more chance there is two teams now that i think about it.

In the Marvel game both teams had a joint backroom and the drunk seer gave bad info, leading to misfrust betweens the teams.

The Negotiator role that I out forward on Friday night

If my worries about Brendan are valid, maybe he wasn't bothered cos he already knew you were good cos your on different teams.

Don't think Patrick would bother posting the way he did if he was the last wolf personally
    they are reasonable worrys byt not valid ones.

Im good

I'd say the roles were just randed and a wolf got the useless drunk seer role. It'd have been equally useless for a villager.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    The Negotiator role that I out forward on Friday night

Its a possibility yes.

I

I'd say the roles were just randed and a wolf got the useless drunk seer role. It'd have been equally useless for a villager.

Why try rubbish the theory?

Its possibel and gas happened in previous games

A joint back room or a negotiating wolf with a drunk seer wolf would be a huge disadvantage to the wolves and explain the large amount of wolves no?

Possible and has happened

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

If two teams for wolves and a large if to win, they need parity, which I know Abi you said Friday night couldn't be possible as per op, tha tit would need to be 2 v2; but what if it were 2v2 wolves v 4 villagers.

Why try rubbish the theory?

Its possibel and gas happened in previous games

A joint back room or a negotiating wolf with a drunk seer wolf would be a huge disadvantage to the wolves and explain the large amount of wolves no?

I'm not rubbishing your thoery, Theorise away Brendo. My guess though is just that the roles were randed and thats what he got.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    If two teams for wolves and a large if to win, they need parity, which I know Abi you said Friday night couldn't be possible as per op, tha tit would need to be 2 v2; but what if it were 2v2 wolves v 4 villagers.

We have no idea how manys left

We have no mean is left on each team

We have no confirmation, while extremely likely that there are 2 teams.

Im working off the assumption that their is more evidence to suggest there are two teams than on big one despite the mods not making it clear in the op.

Advertisement