Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

A plus for Frank is that vote for Tegan on night 2, I can't see four wolves all piling in on Tegan when it isn't necessary. They had more than enough to make sure Vernon and Senan were safe that night so easily could have had one of them move off Tegan.

I think the easy thing for a wolf would have been to vote for Vernon on lynches 3 and 4, which Frank didn't do. Previously I thought this was wolfy but it is seeming less so to me now.

Also voted for Patrick in lynch 6 but wasn't around to vote in lynch 7, albeit it was a 45 minute lynch. Would think a wolf would try to get a vote in to there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why not shoot Phil and convince the village to lynch me?

Want the lynch done first, Conor. Not going to say it much more than that tbh.

Upside though, if we do hit the last wolf, won't matter, right?

Conor WW wrote: »

Noteworthy, theory or question:
    - By 8:50 on Wednesday night Tegan was favourite to go down and a wolf was the most likely to be lynched (vernon). When I voted Senan at
    - Patrick & Senan very late votes on Vernon along with Tegan that saved Tegan and “lynched” Vernon. Why did 2 wolves effectively save Tegan and kill another wolf (Vernon)?
    - 2 nights in a row Tegan was as easy a bandwagon as you could hope to get and only 1 wolf we know of voted for her both nights ?

Maybe they thought Tegan was the jester? That's all I've got really. That or they were playing a long game for credibility.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hey Conor,

I will say that based on what you've put up in terms of votes, I'm happy enough to vote for Phil. The fact the only time Phil has ever voted for a wolf was when a seer had actually caught a wolf is a horrid look. And of everyone's roles, he's the one I've the most fear of, in terms of we have his word only for it. Everyone else has either proven their powers, or has been cleared by the seer.

If the game doesn't end at that point though, I'll likely pew pew you at that point.

Horrid look? I've only voted for one wolf throughout the game and I'm good.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

Tbh, given you and Lucy have cleared good, I'm not even looking at ye any more. If either of ye are good, then the fact is ye will win on the basis of however ye cleared the peek test.

I trust Frank. He's played the best game in terms of helpful villager.

And I know I'm good.

So I feel the last wolf (/wolves) are in Conor, Phil and Tegan.

Tegan has the benefit of having a night where the wolves lumped on him hard. Conor has the benefit of playing a villager game today, in terms of obviously doing deep research on people.

Phil, by process of elimination, has too many red flags left. His voting record is one. The fact he's never proven his power, and has no alibi of any sorts is another. He's not someone I'd say has done work to catch wolves overall. He feels like the type of low lying wolf that coasts to end game, but now is the time to check that out.

Right now, I feel my order of lynches is....

Phil - Conor - Tegan - Frank

….from most wolfie to least.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

why am I getting treated differently to Henry? Before he died, there were lists saying he was the bodyguard and now a few of you are brushing off the fact that this BG was blocked from performing a protect this morning! But he hadn’t proved himself either at that stage. So why say that I haven’t proved myself?

There was a failed munch so one of us got it right that time. I don’t know which one was successful.

Yet Tegan blo

Who did you protect Phil? For the failed munch?

Henry.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Henry.

Cool.

So, right now, where would you want the vote put?

• Advertisement

Tegan, presumably, given your vote.

But why Tegan over others?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I thought Eva had a bullet or did I miss something?

I’ve placed my vote already.

Loads of you giving out about the ones that kept quiet. But look at the roles the quiet ones had. Looks like all we wanted to do was keep the head down and work in the background for the village. Coming out only when we needed to. There was a failed munch and I have no idea if they tried to munch who I protected or who Henry protected. Maybe Henry was fibbing and voted for himself too. I don’t know.

But there was a failed munch and people voting for me want to lose the only bodyguard they have left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

So you don't think we should lynch Phil at all ?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I thought Eva had a bullet or did I miss something?

Eva is threatening a bullet, but given the village can lynch someone, shes delaying on using it until after the lynch. Which is sensible, if she does indeed have one

Frank WW wrote: »
    Eva is threatening a bullet, but given the village can lynch someone, shes delaying on using it until after the lynch. Which is sensible, if she does indeed have one

Makes sense.

Working through Eva's bullet, it doesn't make a huge pile of difference to us in the grand scheme of things if she does have one unless we wipe out the wolves this evening.

If we lynch an unclear this evening and then eva shoots an unclear. After munch tomorrow we'll be left with 4 people of 2 unclears, eva and 1 clear.

That is the point when we would have to actually and legitimately use no lynch, so we still end up with a final 3 of 3 unclears most likely.

Eva's bullet might just potentially end the game a bit quicker hopefully, but if not, we have a very long 2 days ahead of us lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Tbh, given you and Lucy have cleared good, I'm not even looking at ye any more. If either of ye are good, then the fact is ye will win on the basis of however ye cleared the peek test.

I trust Frank. He's played the best game in terms of helpful villager.

And I know I'm good.

So I feel the last wolf (/wolves) are in Conor, Phil and Tegan.

Tegan has the benefit of having a night where the wolves lumped on him hard. Conor has the benefit of playing a villager game today, in terms of obviously doing deep research on people.

This doesnt make any sense. You arent even looking at the voting information I have put up and are not bothering to confirm any of your suspicions.

You trust frank, cause you think hes villager . . Well thats very insightful . .

I am bad because, well something doesnt feel right. You cant say what but you cant really say . . I killed a wolf, I spent half the day showing that wolves actually werent killing it each other which adds weight to my wolf kill. It also suggests that maybe there arent 2 wolf teams, but if there are they arent necessarily going out of their way to kill each other (so why did i kill Senan?).

Your comments on Tegan showed you actually didnt even read a word I posted and think she is clear for a false reason. . No wolves jumped on Tegan at all, in fact the exact opposite happened. I dont know if this is lazy play or you just hoping nobody else reads my vote notes from vote 2,3,4. .

Two wolves actually saved Tegan on Vote 2, how did you miss that ? I have spelt everything out about the vote, all you had to do was read my summary. If you didnt agree with it, all you had to do was look back for 2 minutes at the last 5 mins of voting on night 2 . .

I even summarised my notes for you:
    - 2 nights in a row Tegan was as easy a bandwagon as you could hope to get and only 1 wolf we know of voted for her both nights ?

And you post that
    Tegan has the benefit of having a night where the wolves lumped on him hard

To be honest I think this is so lazy I think you and Tegan could be maybe our last two wolves . . . .

Working through Eva's bullet, it doesn't make a huge pile of difference to us in the grand scheme of things if she does have one unless we wipe out the wolves this evening.

If we lynch an unclear this evening and then eva shoots an unclear. After munch tomorrow we'll be left with 4 people of 2 unclears, eva and 1 clear.

That is the point when we would have to actually and legitimately use no lynch, so we still end up with a final 3 of 3 unclears most likely.

Eva's bullet might just potentially end the game a bit quicker hopefully, but if not, we have a very long 2 days ahead of us lol

How do you know there’d only be one cleared tomorrow?

Frank, whats your read on the 60 or so posts from today.

If you were in my shoes and could shoot someone, and just base it a bit on today, who would worry you the most?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    How do you know there’d only be one cleared tomorrow?

Well if a wolf remains after the lynch and Eva's shot and they kill one of the uncles, that would be very strange. Unless of course one of the clears is a godfather wolf and we've had an unfortunate peek

Frank, whats your read on the 60 or so posts from today.

If you were in my shoes and could shoot someone, and just base it a bit on today, who would worry you the most?

Conor. I feel like most of his posting is all about why he shouldnt be lynched rather than who the final wolf is.

How long until the lynching?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    How long until the lynching?

90 minutes

I'm sticking.my vote in now as I'm about to bring the kids to bed and unsure if I get back before the lynch

Conor. I feel like most of his posting is all about why he shouldnt be lynched rather than who the final wolf is.

Can't shake that feeling either, tbh. His initial reaction post set up a load more flags. Just wanna make sure I'm not being spiteful cause he voted for me too :P

I better a decision so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Sorry gone for night. Some RL serious stuff, haven’t read since last posted and Won’t br back until later tonight R tomorrow. Sorry

Votes

Phil - Eva, Frank
    Conor - Tegan
    Eva - Conor
    Tegan - Phil

Little all over the place, currently.

Votes

Phil - Eva, Frank
    Conor - Tegan