Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well, looking at the conversation between both of ye,

It's going to be an interesting day

And probably

Judgement day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So, if Lucy was the wolf, she probably would have voted Frank now too, hit majority and caused the mislynch. So feeling happier it’s not her....

Or do we have majority today? Mod message at munch didn’t say so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy is triple clear now.

For not voting straight away
    Peeked by clodagh
    And via #wagonomics

It says lynch at 9pm tonight in the kill post, so I guess that seals it.

As usual, I'll be vacating the thread with about 60-90 minutes to go and will get back shortly after 9.

I'll also be pretty busy all evening too, it being Halloween, I'll be out trick or treating with my kids

• Advertisement

Yeah, same boat myself. I tend to get out for a few hours to avoid the whole trick or treaters calling to the house.

Tbh at this point though, I won't be shifting off Frank in my vote, so won't make a difference either.

Happy Halloween everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

mod announcement:
    Mayority lynching has been in effect since Friday last and will remain in effect until there are no more lynches.

sKeith wrote: »
    mod announcement:
    Mayority lynching has been in effect since Friday last and will remain in effect until there are no more lynches.

Hmm mm. Risky..... Lol

The silence says it all

What would Abi do?

• Advertisement

What will Lucy do?

People should state why they will vote a certain way. Put everything on the record. Before I got trick or treating with my lil dude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Lucy cleared by Clodagh so not voting there.

Eva blocked by Tegan on nights of failed munch. The wording of failed munches suggests that they made an attempt so I think I protected last one and either Henry or myself blocked the other one. So, Eva being blocked means it can’t be her.

I’m left with Frank.

I've voted Frank because....

You peeked good.
    Phil is at about 99% BG (unless there's some mad trickery going on)
    And I'm good.

Ergo, process of elimination, Frank is the last wolf.

There can't be two wolves; if there was, then the game would be over (2 vs 2). So we know there's only one wolf left.

I trusted Frank for the vast majority of the game, but the fact is process of elimination means it's him. And I acknowledge, he can throw the same argument back at me that his process of elimination would say I'm a wolf.

You've not got any reason to trust me or Frank, Lucy. But it's basically the choice you're left with right now.

My reasons are the same as eva except in reverse between me and her.

The other reasons for why I think its eva over me...

There was a munch last night, but not the night before. That's equally as likely to have been caused by Phil's bg as by tegan roleblock imo. I was roleblocked last night, so theres no way I could have submitted a munch. Even if it is randed, the chances of it randing to abigail are 1/5, so not a sure thing at all. Actually I might ask the mods that for clarification. Dont vote anything yet lucy

But also to note ::
    Eva put the buttoner on conor with seconds to go ensuring his lynch. I have chosen to vote wolves rather than self preservation all the way along.

I'm not concerned with my life, just concerned with finding g wolves

Please hold till I ask the mods something

Frank WW wrote: »
    I was roleblocked last night, so theres no way I could have submitted a munch.

There's no way this is true. Powers like bodyguards and backroom lockouts die the second the person with the power dies. That's the entire point of people getting killed.

All good points

Eva WW wrote: »
    There's no way this is true. Powers like bodyguards and backroom lockouts die the second the person with the power dies. That's the entire point of people getting killed.

It was an action submitted in the previous phase.

If tegan submitted that at night it would be a different story, but she submitted it during the day. It just takes effect at night.

I was effectively getting stoned before tegan died. I wasnt fully stoned till afterwards

And it would have been the same for you

Lucy WW wrote: »
    All good points

Please dont vote until I get clarification

Unless you're voting eva, in which case fire ahead lol

If we find out that wolf kills cant be submitted while someone is teganblocked, then that means I cant be the wolf

It then means that the final wolf is eva

I still dont think it can be phil, but I'll let eva build the case for that one if she needs to lol

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    It was an action submitted in the previous phase.

That isn't how powers work, Frank.

You put in a name at any course of the day, and have till 9 to change it. Whatever the final name at 9 is enacted at lynch, provided you're still alive. Powers don't lock in at 9:30am for post munch impacts. That's how powers always work, except for bullets, which can sometimes be instant and sometimes be delayed.

Peeks, protects, lock outs, munches, it's always that the person submitting them has right up to lynch (or munch, for day actions) to change, and it's negated if the person gets killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I have to pick a player by 9pm,to be protected for the night phase. If I am lynched at 9pm, the order I put in would be null and void.

Would have to work the same for Tegan’s power. They said they had till 9pm to choose someone.

Well I dunno, all I can tell you is I was dutchied last night

Tegans power must supersede everything else

I'm off for a few hours anyway. Should be back by lynch time, but won't promise it.

A vote for Frank ends the game with a village win though. :) Given Lucy's reluctance to vote, she's obviously good (a wolf has no reason left to stall). And Phil as a BG with a protect under his belt is obviously good.

Frank is the one who has spent the day spinning stories, pushing for delays, pushing events that couldn't happen. Lucy, more than anything, all I'd say is read over Frank's posts this morning especially, and realise it's a wolf who realises he's about to lose and is literally throwing anything out to get himself one more munch.

Peace out, guys!

Everyone has made a decent shout out to why their good. Fair play.

I'm just going to weigh up the 'evidence' and go from there!

Nothing personal on who I vote for. Just going on who I feel and think is most wolfly. Best I can do.

Decisions.......... Decisions

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'm just going to weigh up the 'evidence' and go from there!

Nothing personal on who I vote for. Just going on who I feel and think is most wolfly. Best I can do.

Thats all you can do. :)

Those 503 errors are annoying lol

I wasnt getting them on my normal boards account. I wonder is it only relevant to the account or to the browser I'm using (chrome). I use firefox for my main account

• Advertisement

And NOW the kids want to go to bed lol

Good luck lucy

3 choices:

vote me - maj lynch
    Vote nobody - I'm lynched anyway
    Vote eva and we see if she's lurking to pop another 8:59 vote and beat the clock ;)

Advertisement