Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options
1231232233234235237»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

tusk wrote: »
    Is there a ceremony?

I feel like we all deserve a good black tie night out to celebrate.

Will there be drink at this?

All Eyes On Rafah

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Eva......Lord..... no matter what happened, Im glad I trusted you bro.

I’m sorry I never trusted you :( I still have trust issues after Tails betrayed Sonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’m sorry I never trusted you :( I still have trust issues after Tails betrayed Sonic.

I'll never trust anyone called Jake ever again because of you, so it's all swings and roundabouts i guess :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

So was Doris's role actually a stealing role or a copying role ?

Because if its a stealing role, why did some people she targeted retain their actions and if it was a copying role, why did I lose access to my backroom ? - Did somebody other than Tegan target me with a roleblock of some sort on the same night ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote:
    Because if its a stealing role, why did some people she targeted retain their actions and if it was a copying role, why did I lose access to my backroom ? - Did somebody other than Tegan target me with a roleblock of some sort on the same night ?

You were jailed by Phil the night Doris interrogated you :D

If not you would have had Tegan in your interrogation room as well as Doris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Necro wrote: »

Cosy! IS there a fire and a wolf rug?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »

Well, at least that would have proved to me that my peek on Eva was correct. Just my and the villages bad luck that Doris targeted me too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Great game mods, wouldn’t be shocked to see role madness return at some point.

Was so paranoid about Pat all game but he did very well in not slipping in any way and mimicking the village opinion in general.

Even after I died and made my Brendan mistake (was just too focused on that kill and dying to call Phil out further on saying he was a BG and not a jailkeeper) I still thought the village would take it but Phil’s play semi clearing himself by blocking himself was very smart and he did very well to take it home for the hairy buggers.

Edit: Just read Wendy's Ode to Stan in the wold backroom :)

Late to this but congrats wolves, and Strawbs especially, on a great game. I was so lost from Day 1 and even more so trying to keep up after I got munched. :o Well done to the mods on running such a complex game.

Sorry I didn't get to cause a bit more chaos, the jester role was just a bit too far beyond my reach; hopefully my ramblings in the backroom show that I at least gave it a decent try! :p

Advertisement