Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Name |Status
    Lucy WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Senan WW| WOLF |
    Henry WW| VILLAGE |
    Wendy WW| VILLAGE |
    Isla WW| VILLAGE |
    Patrick WW| WOLF |
    Orla WW| WOLF |
    Desmond WW| RIP |
    Steve WW| RIP |
    Winifred WW| VILLAGE |
    Eva WW| VILLAGE |
    Regan WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Derry WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Vernon WW| UNSURE |
    Conor WW| VILLAGE |
    Doris WW| VILLAGE |
    Clodagh WW| VILLAGE |
    Holly WW| VILLAGE |
    Phil WW| WOLF |
    Ewan WW| WOLF |
    Emily WW| UNSURE |
    Gertrude WW |RIP |
    Liam WW| UNSURE |
    Brendan WW | UNSURE |
    Gabriel WW| UNSURE |
    Fiona WW| UNSURE |
    Frank WW |UNSURE |
    Oisin WW| UNSURE |
    Barbara WW| GOODIE |
    Abigail WW| GOODIE |
    Angus WW |GOODIE |
    Mary WW| GOODIE |

Jester might have been a good call for you tbf, Lucy, still!? Jester at an absolute stretch but a jester isn't good IMO so then Derry would have to be in cahoots

If you have Derry as a wolf or Jester then that doesn't work well. Think about it, they could both be wolves, Derry could be a wolf and Lucy good but if one was Jester and one was wolf then Derry would have sung if he was a wolf or the jester

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Because we don't know / believe that Derry is good brainiac.

No, your just miffed that your absolute brain fart of an idea did not turn out to be true. I'm totally shooting you when I get a chance. Number one on my hitlist.

Now, I'm firmly on te village, if your peeked good, then obviously I'll move onto someone else.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What's goodie Vs village?

Any reasons?

My bad. I started out calling them goodies then switched to Village.

Probably are bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    No, your just miffed that your absolute brain fart of an idea did not turn out to be true. I'm totally shooting you when I get a chance. Number one on my hitlist.

Now, I'm firmly on te village, if your peeked good, then obviously I'll move onto someone else.

Maybe its your choice of words, but this feels slippy to me.

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Maybe its your choice of words, but this feels slippy to me.

In what way?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok so this is the second time a post like this has been made - am I missing something?

giphy.gif

Emily WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

'tegridy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Do lovers have a back room?

Any comms or means coming from that?

Well you have kinda let slip your role. You have a hitlist (not wording id associated with a good aligned player). You are 'on the village' - i get what you intended here but it feels like a slippy choice of words.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Not relevant but was Oisin rebooted minus the fada? Something has felt weird everytime I've looked at that name

It was, yeah. The fada was causing issues in sending PMs.

Stan and Wendy may have a backroom as they were lovers for a few seasons. So could any of the parents or Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

OMG you have gone off the wall complete Lucy Lu. Apart from being on your tail what are your reasons for wanting to kill me? Also are you tying to tell us you have a gun? Your behavior is erratic. Maybe we have found the Jester.

Anyone else finding Lucys behavior odd? Speak up guys. Lets make tonights vote count.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

And reasons for your selections

That would generally be the case. That they would have a backroom. Doubt they know if they can trust each other though given roles don't equal alignment

Well you have kinda let slip your role. You have a hitlist (not wording id associated with a good aligned player). You are 'on the village' - i get what you intended here but it feels like a slippy choice of words.

I'm just creating a spreadsheet of possible baddies that's what I mean by hitlist.

You could be right, poor choice of words.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Ok so it must be a show reference, don't know much about the show so going right over my head

Thats towelie. He is a towel. He likes to get high.

FYI, he is the worst character ever.

• Advertisement

OMG you have gone off the wall complete Lucy Lu. Apart from being on your tail what are your reasons for wanting to kill me? Also are you tying to tell us you have a gun? Your behavior is erratic. Maybe we have found the Jester.

Anyone else finding Lucys behavior odd? Speak up guys. Lets make tonights vote count.

Do you think the Jester would peek good?

Do you think Derry if a wolf would lie about peeking the Jester or hand it to the village on a platter?

Unless they are both wolves I don't see it atm

You won't get off me even when peeked good.

There can only be one logical reason: you're a wolf who needs me dead for some reason.

Voting for me is a waste. Especially if peeked good.

You are wasting time to hunt actual wolves.

I'm just creating a spreadsheet of possible baddies that's what I mean by hitlist.

You could be right, poor choice of words.

Im happy you and derry will eventually resolve (i think); but i dont like word slips.

There are a couple of worse ones. Not many, just a couple. Maybe one worse.

Thats towelie. He is a towel. He likes to get high.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I'd ignore Wendy at this point, seems fishing for a lynch to me, Lucy and Derry are somewhat self resolving, continuous focus on either at this stage is a waste of time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok , so my #FFA1 is

Senan
    Vernon
    Frank

I have a niggly gut feeling about Senan so that's where my vote is going. I chose the other 2 based on having a high, middle and low poster. I really don't have concrete suspicions and I'm not convinced that last nights votes are all that useful given the no lynch votes and the forgot to votes (me included).

A niggly feeling??
    Would you ever f€ck off with that. Either come up with some form of a reason or don’t but that’s BS.
    I already have a vote from Gabriel, a couple more and I’m dead. I don’t want to be dead, it would be a waste!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do you think the Jester would peek good?

Do you think Derry if a wolf would lie about peeking the Jester or hand it to the village on a platter?

Unless they are both wolves I don't see it atm

Would the jester show on autopriest or peek as the jester? I mean wolves could have peeked them and gotten a good alignment & killed them; and they wouldnt know, just like us. I said it earlier, trying to figure out the jester mechanic isnt a great idea as, if its like the first time it was used, we wont find out either way until the game is over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Would the jester show on autopriest or peek as the jester? I mean wolves could have peeked them and gotten a good alignment & killed them; and they wouldnt know, just like us. I said it earlier, trying to figure out the jester mechanic isnt a great idea as, if its like the first time it was used, we wont find out either way until the game is over.

I would be very surprised if it wasn't told on auto priest

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I'd ignore Wendy at this point, seems fishing for a lynch to me, Lucy and Derry are somewhat self resolving, continuous focus on either at this stage is a waste of time

Id kind of concur for now. Jester is a head **** so im not spending time on it, but if one person is putting themselves in line for lynch, its Wendy, so caution dictates my vote wont go to wendy.

Advertisement