Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lynch Candidate Number of votes
    Regan 5
    Gabriel 3
    Vernon 2
    Liam 2
    Senan 2
    Angus 1
    Frank 1
    Ewan 1
    Eva 1
    Lucy 0

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Has anyone done an ISO of Senan?

Senan and Lucy are actually Necro! I decided against doing ISO on them cause 7million posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Would that not be a risky strategy though? Cause if one of them gets killed then you're down two wolves?

Maybe Im being to suspicious and ti be fair his questions arent dumb. But Senans questions seem to be ...... well fairly obvious.

Maybe Im giving him more credit but he seems at times more experienced than his questions suggest

Senan WW wrote: »
    I dont agree with letting the village decide on who to peek, too easy to be manipulated by wolves

Dessie - you're peek, you decide

IMO the risk v reward of this reveal just doesn't match up for Dessie to be a wolf, sticking your head up is always risky, no real reward for a wolf, we all know when you reveal a prize ur pretty much guaranteeing your own death

An experienced head here.

Though must say I agree with him here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lynch Candidate Number of votes
    Regan 5
    Gabriel 3
    Vernon 2
    Liam 2
    Senan 2
    Angus 1
    Frank 1
    Ewan 1
    Eva 1
    Lucy 0

I feel like we’re letting the crazy fish Lucy off the hook. When do we find out who’s poisoned? Is it after 9?

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    How do you feel about being peeked?

Henry asks lucy......

Im all for reactions but what reaction where you hoping to get here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Lynchwise so far looks like Im going so here are my groups

Wolf
    Lucy WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Emily WW

Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Angus WW

Unsure
    Senan WW possible wolf
    Patrick WW
    Conor WW possibly village
    Doris WW possible wolf
    Gabriel WW possible village
    Fiona WW possible village
    Frank WW

Villager
    Henry WW
    Barbara WW
    Wendy WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Winifred WW
    Abigail WW
    Mary WW
    Vernon WW
    Oisin WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW

RIP
    Desmond WW
    Steve WW
    Gertrude WW

Jester
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I feel like we’re letting the crazy fish Lucy off the hook. When do we find out who’s poisoned? Is it after 9?

I thought you said lucy was the jester? Your an odd and not getting a lynch vote from me cause I think your the jester, if I'd a bullet now though.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Maybe Im being to suspicious and ti be fair his questions arent dumb. But Senans questions seem to be ...... well fairly obvious.

Maybe Im giving him more credit but he seems at times more experienced than his questions suggest

I think that’s a style thing. When I say is that not a risky strategy? I mean “that’s a risky strategy”

Whoever get's the peek, I think they should peek Ewan

If Ewan flips bad if be looking at Wini.

Smells like a telegraph

Like if Ewan us bad which a wolf knows, this looks like an attempt to say I knew it if Ewan flips bad

• Advertisement

Regan WW wrote: »

Wolf
    Lucy WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Emily WW

Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Angus WW

Unsure
    Senan WW possible wolf
    Patrick WW
    Doris WW possible wolf
    Frank WW

Villager
    Henry WW
    Barbara WW
    Wendy WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Winifred WW
    Abigail WW
    Mary WW
    Vernon WW
    Oisin WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW

RIP
    Desmond WW
    Steve WW
    Gertrude WW

Jester
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW

Why me as Jester..... ? Im curious

Why me as Jester..... ? Im curious

Your posting style

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Can the people who are "dead" still talk for the next hour?
    I'm guessing someone has the ability to cure the poison. Maybe only once in the game? Hence they have a choice to make?
    I personally would let them die as there is nothing to go on
    Ah I thought they had till 11am
    Or the resurrector chose not to save them?
    "Eric Cartman Hunter"

Any ideas on what the Eric Cartman role would be? SK?
    ???
    Throwing darts at random
    I've skimmed some of it. Don't have time to read 600 posts right now tbh.

Anything of note in it all?

I'm struggling to keep up and won't be around for the evening. Desperately thinking who to vote for.
    Just an ISO on Fiona.
    Didn't vote last night and voted Gabriel today thus far.
    One thing that I find interesting in this ISO is Fiona's lack of any meaningful interaction with anyone. It's not just low posting, fluff territory or a low poster with a busy RL, but it strikes me that there's conscious effort not to really say anything to anyone or engage in any meaningful way. No explanation presented on the Gabriel vote either.

Abigal and Doris, I;ve just seen votes and FFA on Doris - why Doris, thye've not come up on my radar - but I think I might go try and ISO on them

Wolf
    Lucy WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Emily WW

Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Angus WW

Unsure
    Senan WW possible wolf
    Patrick WW
    Doris WW possible wolf
    Frank WW

Villager
    Henry WW
    Barbara WW
    Wendy WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Winifred WW
    Abigail WW
    Mary WW
    Vernon WW
    Oisin WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW

RIP
    Desmond WW
    Steve WW
    Gertrude WW

Jester
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW

Stick a vote in for Lucy and I’ll follow.

I dont trust Derry's reading of Lucy. Im also suspicious of people who are all over the posts trying to help and point people in a certain direction to help the team, question is which team are they helping, I am trying to decide between Derry Lucy or Eva for my vote at the minute.

Fuk it, going for Lucy.
    Need to get a wagon going on this one guys!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Reagan any reason you say 4 wolves there?

I dont trust Derry's reading of Lucy. Im also suspicious of people who are all over the posts trying to help and point people in a certain direction to help the team, question is which team are they helping, I am trying to decide between Derry Lucy or Eva for my vote at the minute.

You see the problem most people have including myself is the Lucy and Derry thing will be self resolving in a way. If it's not(Derry isn't poisoned) then they'll be the first peeked tomorrow or tonight

Liam WW wrote: »
    Reagan any reason you say 4 wolves there?

theyre the ones i feel in my gut but also have 2 other possibles

• Advertisement

Fuk it, going for Lucy.
    Need to get a wagon going on this one guys!

If someone could shoot this one please

Patrick WW wrote: »
    If someone could shoot this one please

I know right! Let’s get rid of her ASAP!

Also to point out I asked at 1854 deryy and Liam to give reasons they should get antidote and at 1909 Derry voted for me. I deffo think he is a wolf

I’m sure Derry is meant as a female name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Evening all. My votes been in for awhile but I never actually got the chance to put up my ffa. Are we #ing 1 or 2? It’s the second lynch so I’m going to guess 2 even though I don’t think we ffa’d yesterday. Apologies if I’m wrong.

#FFA2
    Liam - I don’t like the fact that he hasn’t made any argument for being cured from the possible poison. I’ll be begging for a cure if I get suspected poisoned.

Wendy - Screams of someone who’s looking to be lynched. Possibly the jester. I suggested this earlier but got no response - we need to be trying to make an agreed upon list for who the Jester could be encase one of us villagers gets/has a bullet. My votes clearly on shooting Wendy :D

Regan - where my vote currently lies. The only player claiming to not have a role yet. I’m not really buying it. And if it is true he could be a wolf cub and believe himself to be village, but could be turned further down the line.

well either way Derry voted for me, I know a guy called Derry

Orla WW wrote: »
    Evening all. My votes been in for awhile but I never actually got the chance to put up my ffa. Are we #ing 1 or 2? It’s the second lynch so I’m going to guess 2 even though I don’t think we ffa’d yesterday. Apologies if I’m wrong.

#FFA2
    Liam - I don’t like the fact that he hasn’t made any argument for being cured from the possible poison. I’ll be begging for a cure if I get suspected poisoned.

Wendy - Screams of someone who’s looking to be lynched. Possibly the jester. I suggested this earlier but got no response - we need to be trying to make an agreed upon list for who the Jester could be encase one of us villagers gets/has a bullet. My votes clearly on shooting Wendy :D

Regan - where my vote currently lies. The only player claiming to not have a role yet. I’m not really buying it. And if it is true he could be a wolf cub and believe himself to be village, but could be turned further down the line.

Could be Im actually honest. which tbh in previous games hasnt served me well but feck it why change now. ONe way to find out is to hold lynch till tomorrw btw if it helps Im aligned good so whatever role i have is beneficial to villagers. That should encourage wolves to vote or villagers to change their vote to find out role

Orla WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I want Lucy peeked. I started the bandwagon that seems to be forming on her and I’d really like to know if I was wrong.

I can also see the merit of peeking one of the poisoned players though so would be happy with that too.

Do you still think Lucy's bad?

Would you think shes a possible jester? If so why or why not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I know right! Let’s get rid of her ASAP!

If I had a bullet you would get it, some people are just a hinderance to the village, whether you're a wolf or not, you are noise

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This sounds like a desperate attempt by a wolf to move votes. Where did Eva come from? Derry and Lucy are possibly self resolving.

Advertisement