Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don’t think he’s worth peeking. He’s a wolf.

Lot of people adamant Ewan is a wolf. From what Ive read I wouldnt call him wolfy yet. Interesteing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    This sounds like a desperate attempt by a wolf to move votes. Where did Eva come from? Derry and Lucy are possibly self resolving.

or just being honest lynch ne tomorrow whats the difference between losing a villager tonight or tomorrow cept tomorrow we will know role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Could be Im actually honest. which tbh in previous games hasnt served me well but feck it why change now. ONe way to find out is to hold lynch till tomorrw btw if it helps Im aligned good so whatever role i have is beneficial to villagers. That should encourage wolves to vote or villagers to change their vote to find out role

This is pretty poor plea for people to save you:D I'm gonna read back see where the wagon started on you but your not really helping yourself, your aligned good but could be a wolf cub or anything!

Your posting style

Elaborate

What about my posting style suggests Im a Jester?

Explain or is this a throw away excuse

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    There's not much to go on tbh, it's a weak FFA! Like why the Lucy voters, her alignment isn't verified yet unless Derry dies or she dies so including people who voted for her is odd if that's your only basis

It's an FFA based off my posts all evening. I outlined my reasoning in post 1080. Trying to bat it away as a "Weak FFA" after I've spent hours outlining how I got there makes me think you're just not bothering to read the thread....
    I was the first no lynch voter not the latest. Well, Vernon was first much earlier in day but changed their vote.

The order I have is...

No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Huh? My role in voting Lucy? Can you expand on that a little please?

I explained it in an earlier post. I think there's a wolf in the Lucy posters. That's....

Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

I've decent village leans on Wendy, Wini and Henry, so worry there's a wolf in either you or Orla.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Elaborate

What about my posting style suggests Im a Jester?

Explain or is this a throw away excuse

jester tries to confuse and cause chaos I think that is what you are doing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Didn’t cop this started yesterday so only here now. Thanks for not leaving me 30 pages to catch up on
    This sounds like a desperate attempt by a wolf to move votes. Where did Eva come from? Derry and Lucy are possibly self resolving.

this is the nail in teh coffin for me. I'm going to vote regan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

FFA#1

1. Regan
    Is not a newbie. The no role thing, why even say it. Posted this on consecutive days "Well after a long stroll today around Southpark I've decided we all need to get high. Seriously some of the stuff out there is unreal". Seems tasky. Tasks could be good or bad. But I'd normally suggest probability is bad. Might be a requirement to get bullets. Bullets have killed goodies so far and one definitely wasn't random

2. Fiona
    As per ISO low poster, little engagement and appears to be purposely steering clear of any type of meaningful interactions with other players

3. Ewan
    Not strong feeling really. Hasn't done a lot, good or bad, mostly a gut feeling,.

What's weird is I'm one of the few people actually on record as saying I'm inclined to trust Regan.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Could be Im actually honest. which tbh in previous games hasnt served me well but feck it why change now. ONe way to find out is to hold lynch till tomorrw btw if it helps Im aligned good so whatever role i have is beneficial to villagers. That should encourage wolves to vote or villagers to change their vote to find out role

But you could currently believe yourself to be good but actually be a wolf cub waiting to be turned. If you are, then letting everyone know you’ve no role yet wasn’t a great play for team village. I am open to having my mind changed but there’s no point voting Derry or Liam, Lucy has to be presumed village until we get a Derry flip, and there’s no way I’m voting for Wendy. Anyone else come up with any other options with good reasoning behind it, I’ll consider switching.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

or just being honest lynch ne tomorrow whats the difference between losing a villager tonight or tomorrow cept tomorrow we will know role.

Because you are saying lynch Derry tonight but we know they’ve been poisoned so why would we lynch there?

Why are you convinced he's a wolf?

You were wanting to pick him earlier? Interesting

Do they?

Thats bollox

Jesters try get lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I dont trust Derry's reading of Lucy. Im also suspicious of people who are all over the posts trying to help and point people in a certain direction to help the team, question is which team are they helping, I am trying to decide between Derry Lucy or Eva for my vote at the minute.

This is total BS out of the Wendy book of insanity.

I'll make it East for you. I'm voting you as you're trying to restart issues that were solved earlier. Like a wolf trying to create a fog of war.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Reagen posting style is all over the shop, I dont know what to make of it?

Because you are saying lynch Derry tonight but we know they’ve been poisoned so why would we lynch there?

Im not saying lynch Derry tonight never did I say that. I did say dont lynch me so we can find out what the role is. But sure feck it your loss. I dont trust Derry though

Lucy WW wrote: »
    This is total BS out of the Wendy book of insanity.

I'll make it East for you. I'm voting you as you're trying to restart issues that were solved earlier. Like a wolf trying to create a fog of war.

Or a jester trying to annoy people :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I think they try to be more subtle, depending on the player. Being a noticeable problem should create fear in the village about a a lynch.

I have expressed my doubts aout him as one of the poisons we were told is fake. so we gave Derry the peek and he said Lucy is good. I asked both Derry and Liam for reasons they should be given antidote at 1854 neither came back about it but at 1909 Derry voted for me and now so has Lucy. Wolves gathering youve been warned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy bothers me that they won't answer my questions, given she is village this seems odd. I wanted to know to help me understand Orla which leads me to
    Orla - feels very wolf, don't understand why Lucy was trying to get her opinion. Don't understand her and why more people don't have her on FFA
    Gabriel has not been on my radar
    Eva scares me I need to go read back but leaning wolf
    Same Isla

Lots of people voting with no reason / posting - that I have seen have not trawled through posts

Emliy - voted Angus?
    Abigal on Doris

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

well either way Derry voted for me, I know a guy called Derry

Where’s he from!

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lucy bothers me that they won't answer my questions, given she is village this seems odd. I wanted to know to help me understand Orla which leads me to
    Orla - feels very wolf, don't understand why Lucy was trying to get her opinion. Don't understand her and why more people don't have her on FFA
    Gabriel has not been on my radar
    Eva scares me I need to go read back but leaning wolf
    Same Isla

Lots of people voting with no reason / posting - that I have seen have not trawled through posts

Emliy - voted Angus?
    Abigal on Doris

What questions? You're barely on to be counted as playing.
    Ask away now, I'm here.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Where’s he from!

Wexford

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Scratch that, I get you, choose one of the two posoined players to make the peek. Good shout

I like this post

So far.....uo to 1pm..... happy to say Regan Wini and Senan are my wolf picks thus far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    It's an FFA based off my posts all evening. I outlined my reasoning in post 1080. Trying to bat it away as a "Weak FFA" after I've spent hours outlining how I got there makes me think you're just not bothering to read the thread....

The order I have is...

No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy

I explained it in an earlier post. I think there's a wolf in the Lucy posters. That's....

Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

I've decent village leans on Wendy, Wini and Henry, so worry there's a wolf in either you or Orla.

Hang on its weak cause you think for whatever reason there is a wolf in lucy voters, I'm pointing Lucy could still be a wolf and you've arbitrarily picked two out. I've no issue with your initial thought process but you've not dug into those people and Wendy is one of the wolfiest people in here.

Also I'm reading the thread hence me pointing it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

ISO of Ewan, he only has 19 posts so wasn't hard

Makes a valid point on the wishes

Ewan WW wrote: »
    All the people posting wishes, is no one concerned that there will be a cost to them? If it was that easy we'd just need to ask for a dead wolf until we win.

Votes no lynch, which I don't like
    Voting no lynch. Can't read thread right now.

Questions Wendy on her hunting of Lucy, reasonably so
    Can you gimme a quick recap as to why chief?

Defends his no lynch vote
    While I was in the thread I couldn't see much going on. Steve maybe role hunting but felt villager tree shaking to me. After that I wasn't able to keep up with what was going on for my own reasons. Better to vote no lynch than lynch without doing the proper research with a jester in play.

Makes a fair point about Steve, I came to a similar conclusion when I ISO'd him
    I had a look back over Steves posts but i See Reading back nothing that would make me think anything other than tree shaking villager.

Has a strange interaction with Wendy

Ok, there's a sort of logic there for me. I don't agree with it but I can see it. I wasn't online all day yesterday though so its faulty logic. Why no Derry as they were not online at all?

What about the rest of the list?

Explains his vote on Liam
    Not active until suddenly they became the centre of attention along with Derry re: peak. Best suspicious behavior I could see so far in my skim through.

Accuses Barbara of fluff
    Any front runners? Your posts have been pure fluff so far.

Guys i don't know where yer getting a wolf here, the worst thing that can be said about Ewan is that he hasn't defended himself, I'll have to check when the first accusation came in, he hasn't been here for six hours. But other than that he's not posted much but his posts have been fairly engaging, not a lot of fluff

I don't really see him as a wolf

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wexford

No one's Wexford. That's a story made up at bedtime to scare misbehaving children.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam - Why on earth are you voting no lynch?

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So far.....uo to 1pm..... happy to say Regan Wini and Senan are my wolf picks thus far.

Well up to 1pm I hardly posted as I wa sout in Southpark doing my job offering helpful advise to the people of Southwest Southpark.

Advertisement