Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hmm. "Even" night vigilante implies we've got an "Odd" Night vig too?

Rough on Gabriel to get killed without warning though.

Here it is. I presumed you were indicating a problem so thought i would highlight it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Strike when the info is out or when we have better odds, killings for no reason are bad, every villager we lynch wrongly is 1 not around for end game

Each day we lose people, even if we are wrong we have to take a shot to try get a bad guy.

If we never lynch we never win

Senan WW wrote: »
    I presume ur being deliberately daft?

nope just clueless

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Strike when the info is out or when we have better odds, killings for no reason are bad, every villager we lynch wrongly is 1 not around for end game

Even lynching a villager gives us info, not ideal but it's true. As we are, we are just letting wolves off us and more worryingly villagers are taking out other villagers. It's **** or get off the pot kinda time now tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Why would you think it would be me? Its not BTW

You’re very suss at the mo Senan. I can see you being top of the lynch list tomorrow.
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2995ee3157ae13c5c0723592e7e555e8d425a18973&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Why would you think it would be me? Its not BTW

3 people voted, you switched of in self preservation mode, you also said on thread you didn't think Regan was a wolf so why wouldn't it make sense it could be you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Each day we lose people, even if we are wrong we have to take a shot to try get a bad guy.

If we never lynch we never win

Where did i say not never lynch anyone ever? No i didnt jesus like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Is anyone having issues with boards tonight? I’ve been getting 503s?

Regan, the even and odd vig doesn’t work off the date but off the day or night in game world. We started on Day 1 (sat & sun), after yesterday’s lynch we entered night 1. After munch this morning we started day 2 and now we are in night 2.

Gabriel would have had their first shot tonight which is a balls for him.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Fiona
    Oisin
    Senan

One of you responsible for the switch to Gab?

Fiona has already said it wasn't anything to do with her, though she could be lying of course!

I can't see how Senan could have been responsible unless he has some weird power like "change your vote at last minute and whoever you change it from will be automatically lynched".....which isn't impossible, I guess, but seems a bit of a stretch. Senan was the second most voted for at the time he switched, under those circumstances it's a reasonable enough play from anyone to do for self-preservation. Senan could still be a wolf, of course, but I don't see this particular incident as incriminating yet.

Our seer is still alive, they will have ingo.

And really we learn very little from early lynches as its all a random mess

If the seer is alive and made 2 potentially now a third peek tonight then they'd have to be pretty on fire to land us the required wolves, we are gonna have to use our heads, sitting on our hands waiting for the seer to reveal is pointless, they could be dead in the morning

^ Sorry, my quoting Phil was just to reply that I've also had 503 issues sporadically throughout the night!

• Advertisement

Is anyone having issues with boards tonight? I’ve been getting 503s?

Regan, the even and odd vig doesn’t work off the date but off the day or night in game world. We started on Day 1 (sat & sun), after yesterday’s lynch we entered night 1. After munch this morning we started day 2 and now we are in night 2.

Gabriel would have had their first shot tonight which is a balls for him.

Ahh thank you my bad overthinking or underthinking depending on pov

Even lynching a villager gives us info, not ideal but it's true. As we are, we are just letting wolves off us and more worryingly villagers are taking out other villagers. It's **** or get off the pot kinda time now tbh

If we went no lynch tonight wed still have our vig most likely, and an extra village body.

Im guessing whomever switched was afraid regan was the jester

Barbara WW wrote: »
    ^ Sorry, my quoting Phil was just to reply that I've also had 503 issues sporadically throughout the night!

theres a bug thread so I reported on thread as Regan WW

If we went no lynch tonight wed still have our vig most likely, and an extra village body.

Damn and I hoped they saved me for my winning personality

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

3 people voted, you switched of in self preservation mode, you also said on thread you didn't think Regan was a wolf so why wouldn't it make sense it could be you?

If I was a wolf Id have no need to jump off for self-pres, I'd know wolves weren't coming to Regans rescue, certainly not to lynch me
    Obviously that could be a ploy by me but a pretty pointless one that just draws attention to myself

FWIW I think Regan is more wolfie now than I did before 9pm, its the only logical explanation unless that the order for vote manipulation was put in at an earlier point? If thats the case who was thinking that they could be up for lynch tonite?

If the seer is alive and made 2 potentially now a third peek tonight then they'd have to be pretty on fire to land us the required wolves, we are gonna have to use our heads, sitting on our hands waiting for the seer to reveal is pointless, they could be dead in the morning

We will know when the seer dies with auto priest, so we play like they are alive not dead,

They come out with 3 4 villagers we have a much shorter list of suspects to look in and all the other villagers we didnt lynch, itd be very handy,

As would having the vig

Who would have probably shot a villager or the highest on the FFAs. People are making these decisions solo, the village isn't, we are getting zero info cause we are letting people pop shots off with limited info.

Obviously you've a completely different way to playing, I dont agree with it cause info wins games IMO but each to their own

If I was a wolf Id have no need to jump off for self-pres, I'd know wolves weren't coming to Regans rescue, certainly not to lynch me
    Obviously that could be a ploy by me but a pretty pointless one that just draws attention to myself

FWIW I think Regan is more wolfie now than I did before 9pm, its the only logical explanation unless that the order for vote manipulation was put in at an earlier point? If thats the case who was thinking that they could be up for lynch tonite?

So you reckon the wolves had an ability to rib the lynch?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Regan WW wrote: »
    theres a bug thread so I reported on thread as Regan WW

Game Mod: Please do not post outside of this forum Regan, these accounts are for WW only. Use your normal boards account anywhere else on the site

So Im not a wolf before 9 to cover your last minute vote switch but now I am, fierce sneaky methinks

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Bedtime for me. Nite nite.

We will know when the seer dies with auto priest, so we play like they are alive not dead,

They come out with 3 4 villagers we have a much shorter list of suspects to look in and all the other villagers we didnt lynch, itd be very handy,

As would having the vig

What, if we vote no lynch 3 times and seer comes out with 3 villagers, we are sitting in the exact same numbers scenario! The player pool will be the same but the wolves will have picked off everyday in the meantime

The seer could be basing his peeks on info from lynches, we are denying him/her that

Apologies Necro was trying to avoid posting here nekid

There is a vote manipulator role in the OP, we've no idea as to it's alignment though, good or bad!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Well somebody rigged it cause we can see the votes and Gabs got dead

It good be a good role but it sounds like a wolf role

Senan is looking queer hairy tonight i think ill be ready to start voting tomorrow

Bedtime for me. Nite nite.

Ah thanks for the update phil

Well somebody rigged it cause we can see the votes and Gabs got dead

It good be a good role but it sounds like a wolf role

Well it sounds like a wolf role cos you want it to as it implicates me and covers up your last minute vote change when you said it was self preservation and that I wasnt wolfie.

It could equally be a village role as the vote manipulator wants to see how my role could help village and is giving it a chance

Either way thems some good tunes might give em another listen

• Advertisement

Gonna sign off now, will try check in tomorrow when possible but real life stuff is likely to get in the way (moreso than I had anticipated when I signed up) so I might be afk for stretches and catching up late tomorrow, not ideal I know but I'll do my best to participate when I can, gooonight everyone

Advertisement