Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So if Emily dies at munch, its the same mechanic that killed Gertie? Senan, do you have any info on that, please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Shot 1

Shot 2 (different flavour)

Shot 3

Shot 4 (Senans admitted shot)

Senan said he targeted Emily so she will potentially die like Gertie in the morning . .

Thats why I feel like the same mechanic shot to kill Gertie is being used to kill Emily . . Whether thats a good or bad one or the same person is up for debate.

Well it’s the only shot I had and I had to make it to today to use it, so mechanics couldn’t be the exact same

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    So if Emily dies at munch, its the same mechanic that killed Gertie? Senan, do you have any info on that, please?

Guys I will save you the trouble. I will not be dying tomorrow

It is going to end up like the first bullet.

Literally none, I was told I had a kill
    I nominated Emily
    A shot was fired

Terrance farted in the other lads face when I asked what the story was

What do you mean, the first bullet?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm voting for Tregan. Still not convinced of the bizarre voting manipulation.

What do you mean, the first bullet?

The first bullet that was fired and just disappeared. I dont know if any flavour will be added but it wont land

Was that not the bullet that killed Gertie?

Lads, its 4pm. Do an FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Thanks to Phil for the list done up in order of time.

Though I think you missed Steve voting for Ewan on night one?

I'm just putting this into a format I'm a bit happier with.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy, 20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Frank, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam
    - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

• Advertisement

Was that not the bullet that killed Gertie?

I didnt think so no. Was there not a massive gap between the announcements?

Im going off the thinking that with that with 32 roles involved there would be a lot of scope for unsuccessful hots

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I'm voting for Tregan. Still not convinced of the bizarre voting manipulation.

Have you been following this afternoon cos I’ve been skimming but won’t get the chance to read back properly till I’m home tonight.

Have Tregan and Mary claimed the same role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Have you been following this afternoon cos I’ve been skimming but won’t get the chance to read back properly till I’m home tonight.

Nope mine is different

Ok i getcha. But the timings seems odd. Random mid day shots vs munchtime shots. Its the lack of info confusing things again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm not the right person to ask

Or should I say they're different Both block backroom access but mine also has other effects

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I didnt think so no. Was there not a massive gap between the announcements?

Im going off the thinking that with that with 32 roles involved there would be a lot of scope for unsuccessful hots

There have been delayed kill mechanics in play in the past. All I I’m saying is if you die (or can protect yourself in morning) it will add weight to my theory that the “a shot has been fired” is a warning somebody will die the next munch.

We could put two and two together and suggest it’s a baddy power cause it happens at munch and the poison at lynch (therefore a goody power). But to be fair to Senan it’s just a theory, I’m just trying to put it out there in case anybody else has any evidence to support it or knock it down.

#FFA2

Senan: Straight to the top of my list. Inaccurate ISO and generally full of muck.

Wendy: Still could be the Jester but shes not leaving this

Angus: Nothing has changed from last night.

Other thoughts. Tegan I am really unsure of but maybe she was saved for a goo reason.

Hairy Mary: Poems are tasky. Good or bad I dont know

Brendan: Want to see more than 10 word posts but did alert me to Senan

@eva

Yep, I missed that one!

Saturday 20:17 Steve votes Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm looking forward to a lot of you dying, so I have less to work with :D

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Or should I say they're different Both block backroom access but mine also has other effects

But it’s safe to assume that there are similar type roles in play that are just tweaked a bit to make them different?

Forgot to mention Frank there.

His "quality FFA" guff about Fiona doesnt sit right at all.

Some more thoughts.

Senan said he was switching his vote out of self-preservation, but up to that point, he was still "safe". No one had changed their vote past half 8 (as per Phil's times), and at 20:59, Regan had 7 votes to Senan's five.

Barbara on the "winning" vote both nights. Vernon on the wagon both times. Angus no vote on night one, wagon night two. Mary no vote on either night.

Given we know Steve is good, and I believe wolves spread votes, I'm still inclined to believe there's a wolf vote on there (so, either Emily or Patrick). But Emily's posting this evening means she's possibly self-resolving. My lean on Patrick is not great though; I think he was a bit confrontational last night with me about my reasonings and musings.

I like Oisin tonight, and how he went through Derry's interactions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Voting for me is a waste. Stop listening to Wendy.

But it’s safe to assume that there are similar type roles in play that are just tweaked a bit to make them different?

I suppose not sure, maybe because there are so ,many roles they used similar powers for people. I just know Mary didn't mention the extra stuff I have when she mentioned her powers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

@lucy has gone very quite.
    She knows the game is up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Voting for me is a waste. Stop listening to Wendy.

Ahh you’re back!!
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293a5ec0f0fa4aff1c5db285b69b35bc6e0bfd1849&rid=giphy.gif

Eva WW wrote: »
    Some more thoughts.

Senan said he was switching his vote out of self-preservation, but up to that point, he was still "safe". No one had changed their vote past half 8 (as per Phil's times), and at 20:59, Regan had 7 votes to Senan's five.

Not you as well, I’m blue in the face saying this. With 4/5 wolves, maybe more there’s a good chance of a CFD, I was doing my best to make that an impossibility

It makes no sense for me to do that if my wolf buddy is going to change the outcome of the vote

These were the Patrick posts I referenced above, where he seemed to have an issue with my FFA, and with the idea of hunting wolves in the night one lynch.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    There's not much to go on tbh, it's a weak FFA! Like why the Lucy voters, her alignment isn't verified yet unless Derry dies or she dies so including people who voted for her is odd if that's your only basis
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Hang on its weak cause you think for whatever reason there is a wolf in lucy voters, I'm pointing Lucy could still be a wolf and you've arbitrarily picked two out. I've no issue with your initial thought process but you've not dug into those people and Wendy is one of the wolfiest people in here.

Also I'm reading the thread hence me pointing it out

His point is valid, in a way; if Lucy did flip bad, it obviously would lower the chance there's wolves in that batch. On the other hand....wolves ALWAYS vote in the top wagon on night one. There's always a wolf who will try and hide in the crowd. His attempts to discredit this are a flag. Probably not enough for me to vote for him yet, but definitely something that has me concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

What if the jester has a team? We're assuming they are alone, but they could have someone trying to help get them lynched....

Something to think of and look out for...

Advertisement