Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I’ve explained my reasoning 100 times. I now believe you and Winnie are both wolves ganging up on me like this now you’re getting worried about your pal Lucy.

Right so you think that 2 wolves would be that open in defending a 3rd wolf?

Jesus come on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Glossary Derp Gains powers/abilities based on completed on thread tasks that make him seem like a bit of an eejit.

Does this fit Mary and her poems?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

why do you believe it? You're giving zero evidence for anything you say.

And funny that you think people are gangin up on you. yet there isn't one single vote on you yet

Time Player Vote
    10:15 Clodagh No Lynch
    10:50 Frank Ewan
    11:04 Orla Lucy
    11:57 Mary Derry
    12:21 Wendy Lucy
    13:24 Mary Lucy
    13:40 Ewan Lucy
    15:29 Isla Vernon
    15:43 Oisin Vernon
    16:07 Fiona Tegan
    16:21 Phil Tegan
    16:31 Barbara Tegan
    16:44 Emily Senan
    16:49 Eva Vernon

Ha, as soon as I say im not sure if someone is keeping track... it's been posted before I even hit post!

Hope Clodagh changes her vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ha, as soon as I say im not sure if someone is keeping track... it's been posted before I even hit post!

I'm not keeping track. just threw that together after Wendy's post.

(just so you're not expecting me to keep track in future :) )

Oh I'll be changing it soon, just looking to see which train to jump on Lucy, Tegan or Vernon?

• Advertisement

I'm not keeping track. just threw that together after Wendy's post.

(just so you're not expecting me to keep track in future :) )

Well from what you did make note of it seems to be a 3 horse races, lets see how that changes going forward, if any switches occur etc. As long as the vote manipulation was a 1 time thing we should be able to learn something tonight anyway.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Oh I'll be changing it soon, just looking to see which train to jump on Lucy, Tegan or Vernon?

Who do you think is most wolfy? go that way out of them, don't just join a wagon, which is a wolfy way that could be interpreted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sorry Emily, darling, that expression usually means there's proof of him being a wolf, that is beyond any measure of doubt. Did I miss something?

She’s hilarious, I’ve outed her as a wolf so kill me

Bad idea really for a wolf as I’m NRV now, I had my shot

Brendan is where our votes should be going

I'll go along with that thought, Regan/Tegan has been gnawing away at me, I just can't get over the vote rigging and the amount of noise being generated with YouTube links, so going there with my vote at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Brendan is where our votes should be going

I'm nowhere near ready to vote him yet, unless we're 100% certain. I'd love him peeked though. But not lynched yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Has anybody made any sense of the companion pack by the way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Right so you think that 2 wolves would be that open in defending a 3rd wolf?

Jesus come on

Talk to your pal Winnie. She thinks myself and Lucy are both jesters!! ( but she’s only saying that to keep Lucy safe from the lynch)

Jump on the L train!

why do you believe it? You're giving zero evidence for anything you say.

And funny that you think people are gangin up on you. yet there isn't one single vote on you yet

Time Player Vote
    10:15 Clodagh No Lynch
    10:50 Frank Ewan
    11:04 Orla Lucy
    11:57 Mary Derry
    12:21 Wendy Lucy
    13:24 Mary Lucy
    13:40 Ewan Lucy
    15:29 Isla Vernon
    15:43 Oisin Vernon
    16:07 Fiona Tegan
    16:21 Phil Tegan
    16:31 Barbara Tegan
    16:44 Emily Senan
    16:49 Eva Vernon

Eh you know well why people aren’t voting for me. Also I’m going to die from poisoning at 9 unless I’m saved.

Jump on the L train!

It would seem Orla just jumped off that train.

It would seem Orla just jumped off that train.

Yeah but Orla and Lucy (LuLa) are the same person so that was obviously going to happen.

So..... who has the antidote????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Has anybody made any sense of the companion pack by the way

I can’t make head nor tail of it. Tried using the menu for my wish but that wasn’t right so I haven’t looked at it again since.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm nowhere near ready to vote him yet, unless we're 100% certain. I'd love him peeked though. But not lynched yet.

Why not? He’s dodgy AF

• Advertisement

So..... who has the antidote????

They should use it on you anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'll go along with that thought, Regan/Tegan has been gnawing away at me, I just can't get over the vote rigging and the amount of noise being generated with YouTube links, so going there with my vote at the moment.

Well thats your choice I have my powers which are on going and by voting me out the villagers will lose out. But it is either me tonight or Im munched tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why not? He’s dodgy AF

I think there's others way dodgier currently.

Brendan is not posting much today, granted, but I think it's probably cause he's just not on much during the day. Other than his recap yesterday, what else would make you think he's bad?

They should use it on you anyway

Cheers. Good to know someone likes me!

5 votes for me now wolves nervous

Tegan WW wrote: »
    5 votes for me now wolves nervous

You need to put a full stop or coma in that. A the moment it reads as you’re admitting to being a wolf. Maybe that’s your intention?

You need to put a full stop or coma in that. A the moment it reads as you’re admitting to being a wolf. Maybe that’s your intention?

Well if it keep you happy

5 votes for me, I reckon the wolves are trying to get rid of me as Im making them nervous because of my power

5 votes for me, I reckon the wolves are trying to get rid of me as Im making them nervous because of my power

You’re welcome.

not a wolf never a wolf village all the way but sure ye will find out when I am dead

• Advertisement

Is being kicked out of your BR really the scariest power when everyone has one? that is what you claim he do right, get people high so they can't do their role?

Advertisement