Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    not a wolf never a wolf village all the way but sure ye will find out when I am dead

Well I recommend you stick in a vote for Lucy or you will be dead at 9pm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

#FFA2

Tegan - so Tegan survives a lynch that they were leading by a large majority. They then get their role today and it’s the same as Mary’s but with a tweak. Something isn’t sitting right with me.

Mary - the weird poems and the same role as Tegan. Something fishy with one of these. Maybe both.

Wendy - sane reasons as yesterday and the day before. I won’t be lynching here. The result of the poisoning will hopefully bag us the jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Tegan - so Tegan survives a lynch that they were leading by a large majority. They then get their role today and it’s the same as Mary’s but with a tweak. Something isn’t sitting right with me.

Mary - the weird poems and the same role as Tegan. Something fishy with one of these. Maybe both.

Wendy - sane reasons as yesterday and the day before. I won’t be lynching here. The result of the poisoning will hopefully bag us the jester.

So something doesnt sit right. You mention Mary twice iin your own FFA and vote Me. Riiiiight

is tha tthe best ye could come up with in backroom

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Is being kicked out of your BR really the scariest power when everyone has one? that is what you claim he do right, get people high so they can't do their role?

tenor.gif?itemid=4331503

Eva WW wrote: »
    I think there's others way dodgier currently.

Brendan is not posting much today, granted, but I think it's probably cause he's just not on much during the day. Other than his recap yesterday, what else would make you think he's bad?

Lovely! We have another bedtime story tonight :D

• Advertisement

So something doesnt sit right. You mention Mary twice iin your own FFA and vote Me. Riiiiight

is tha tthe best ye could come up with in backroom

How many players will have a role of a similar nature do you think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I think there's others way dodgier currently.

Brendan is not posting much today, granted, but I think it's probably cause he's just not on much during the day. Other than his recap yesterday, what else would make you think he's bad?

He seemed to fixate on things, nothingness really and use that as a basis for all his accusations.
    It’s what a wolf does cause they’re clutching.

I’m on the phone now but I’ll try and ISO him later for some concrete examples

How many players will have a role of a similar nature do you think?

DOnt know how many have you wolves discussed in backroom

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

tenor.gif?itemid=4331503

This is role madness, everyone has a role. Guess thats different than power but being locked out of a room wouldn't imo have the wolves scattering to take him out in the lynch.

DOnt know how many have you wolves discussed in backroom

This is the discussion room

• Advertisement

This is the discussion room

Im having a "there shall be no fighting this is the war room" moment

Im having a "there shall be no fighting this is the war room" moment

Do you not think it strange that both yourself and Mary have said they can do the same thing?

Do you not think it strange that both yourself and Mary have said they can do the same thing?

No as I it what I was given why not be suspicious of Mary

No as I it what I was given why not be suspicious of Mary

I am suspicious of her too. Maybe you and I could vote for her and see if she appears?

There ya go, Tegan.

I am suspicious of her too. Maybe you and I could vote for her and see if she appears?

She voted for Derry so I presume she will appear to change her vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Made a self pres vote for Lucy.

She voted for Derry so I presume she will appear to change her vote

What’s that got to do with your vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I hate what happened with the votes last night. I worry that the vote thing is to mess with us. BUT assuming that overturning a vote like that is a one-time deal (because surely it is), why waste it on messing with the village's head?

Unless the wolves have a seer and a vote manipulator and peeked Tegan as Jester. That's the only way I see it being worthwhile. But then they would have munched her this morning, so that can't be it.

I can't see Tegan being anything other than wolf. Sorry Tegan, my vote's going here.

P.S. I also hate that Mary has at least 3 self-votes if she is Jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Please don't vote Mary - remember the self-votes if she is Jester. :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Made a self pres vote for Lucy.

Silly, silly person

Henry WW wrote: »
    Please don't vote Mary - remember the self-votes if she is Jester. :(

I won’t be, don’t worry. I fear the same thing as you.

I won’t be, don’t worry. I fear the same thing as you.

:pac::pac::pac::pac: I see what youve done there

:pac::pac::pac::pac: I see what youve done there

Ah, you are watching :D

You went very quiet for a few minutes and wouldn’t vote Mary so I thought you had gone.

Ah, you are watching :D

You went very quiet for a few minutes and wouldn’t vote Mary so I thought you had gone.

Oh you got me i didnt vote how the wolf told me i must be evil:rolleyes:

get over yourself

i was looking at the votes

youll make yourself dizzy all your fooling around

Listen like I always say vote whatever way you want its a game an d II am here to help the villagers but if ye dont want it grand no skin off my nose. But wolfies are gathering to get rid of me for whatever reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Silly, silly person

Guys are you all blind to Lucy’s rambling? She has added nothing today to help the villagers.

+ I’m not 100% happy that Tegan isn’t the Jester. Would be a good idea for the mods to keep the jester out of action for a few days in case he got killed straight away and game over on day one.

Oh you got me i didnt vote how the wolf told me i must be evil:rolleyes:

get over yourself

i was looking at the votes

youll make yourself dizzy all your fooling around

I just don’t know why you’re not questioning more the fact that another player has a similar role. That’s all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Can someone do a post count please?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Just logge don there, at a PC so will read back and hopefully wont blitz the thread like last night (at least for the next hour while Im on a PC rather than mobile).

Wolf leans as of this morning were still

Senan - An experienced player who appears to want us to think hes not, asks many obvious questions despite being very savy about how WW works.

Wini - not a strong lean, seemed to be telegraphing Ewan being bad by saying "hes a wolf, if he flips bad then I told ya's so" (paraphrasing)

Regan - W

Advertisement