Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Mary has voted now so can't get more self-votes tonight.

Mary has voted for dead Derry. Surely it won’t count.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Is that really hard to understand?

Derry was bad. He was gifted a peek to use. We as a group asked that he peek Lucy. He said Lucy was Good.

we have no way of knowing if lucy is good or bad because Derry can't be trusted.

He could have:
    1. peeked lucy and she's good
    2. peeked someone else looking for the joker, said his wolf buddy lucy was good
    3. peeked someone else looking for the joker and knowing lucy is good, say she's good.

Its probably that Lucy was good.

Derry saying he peeked her and shes good, doesnt mean shes bad at all.

If Derry says shes bad and Lucy is lynched and revealed good, Derry is outed as a baddie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

This is a decent point - what if Tegan became Jester on day 3?

But that doesn't explain the vote manipulation yesterday.

If it's a villager, I think they should tell us, because I think that's their power gone, but I don't think it is.
    Also strange he hasn’t voted for Lucy yet. Like he wants to be lynched!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil WW wrote: »

She since voted for Lucy

Right, I have to go and get some actual work done. Right now my FFA is:

1. Ewan - I'm choosing to trust Wini cos if she's lying, she knows she's next.
    2. Vernon - my flippy floppy top wolf.
    3. Brendan - the catch-up posts discussing things that went on days ago without adding anything. It screams of boosting a low post count with fluff.

Mr cynical.

• Advertisement

Winifred. You are interesting. Finally got a chance to look back at yesterday.

You're going on my good pile for today.

Winifred. You are interesting. Finally got a chance to look back at yesterday.

You're going on my good pile for today.

She’s a nutter Henry. Be careful.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mr cynical.

This evening's posts haven't changed my mind.

before I forget - i'm leaning village on liam as I don't see wolves poisoning two of their own (even if they could cure them again). It seems high risk if something were to happen to your curer.

Doesnt mean hes clear yet...... but the odds have changed in his favor

This evening's posts haven't changed my mind.

I am short of time, Im sorry if that annoys you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I disagree. Ive played games before where a single villager believes they know better,

It could be a casse of whom ever changed the vote believed Senan was good or had information that he thinks Gab was bad.

Obviously Gab was good but maybe the VM didnt know that.

Well I think they were wrong to do that in the previous game and this game if that's true

FFA Tuesday

Senan
    Tegan
    No third yet.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Well I think they were wrong to do that in the previous game and this game if that's true

Well if they are a good VM, then yes they were wrong as they killed a goodie.

It means a lynch turns into a vig kill.

It doenst mean we werent gonna lynch a goodie ourselves in Tegan/Regan/Bannnabobanagan

I am short of time, Im sorry if that annoys you.

IT doesn't annoy me.

My problem is the commentary on things that happened ages ago without adding anything of value.

e.g. I know that liam isn't cleared. That's why I said I was leaning village.

Are you making the statement to boost your post count, to point out that you agree with me, or to take the conversation back to something that happened hours ago? I don't know. I worry that you're wolfy and trying to bring us in circles.

I don't have any probs with you being busy - I was away for hours this afternoon with no access, and the same last night. I'll ISO you if I have time this evening and see if I still feel the same way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary.

Mary should be a vig target maybe?

I do fear with the amount of players, many players are skirting by. Ewan Mary, Barbara, all very low and considering they are all rolled (as we all are), they need to get more involved.

I shall vote for Senan again, but I fear a low poster holds a wolf. No excuse not to get more involved. Im pushe dfor time and I still manage to do some play.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Mary should be a vig target maybe?

yep

IT doesn't annoy me.

My problem is the commentary on things that happened ages ago without adding anything of value.

Are you making the statement to boost your post count, to point out that you agree with me, or to take the conversation back to something that happened hours ago? I don't know. I worry that you're wolfy and trying to bring us in circles.

I don't have any probs with you being busy - I was away for hours this afternoon with no access, and the same last night. I'll ISO you if I have time this evening and see if I still feel the same way.

Go for it :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »

She's moved vote since it was pointed out but not on thread. That's gotta be suspicious.

She's moved vote since it was pointed out but not on thread. That's gotta be suspicious.

You're worse than Brendan with the circular conversations! :pac:

Have a catch-up Ewan. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

If we have an odd night vig, I would ask them to consider Mary as a target.

Has anyone done a recent vote count? It’s as exciting as the Eurovision results!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Has anyone done a recent vote count? It’s as exciting as the Eurovision results!

I'll stick one up in a minute but I'm about to move my vote to Vernon. I'm just too uncomfortable with the vote change on tegan last night - with the Jester in play I'm really uncomfortable. Reasons per my FFA (I'll repost and tag it in a minute).

Current votes - no harm someone checking this

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Orla Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Tegan
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan
    Brendan Senan

22 votes in. 26 players total (I think) so 4 left to vote.

Remember Mary has at least 3 self votes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

FFA Tuesday

Senan
    Tegan
    No third yet.

What a surprise and I bet your vote will go on me rather than ur wolf buddy

Am I the only one that sees how wolfy Brendan is??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So Senan is the wolf with the day time gun which shot des yesterday, was going to use it today to gain credit village credit but chickened out in the end and is pretending his gun didnt work? Is this right.

IT doesn't annoy me.

This is exactly what I said earlier, round and round we go, he’s a three cup trick merchant

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Evening all. If you're intent on shooting roled goodies, we're not much of a village.

I have voted tonight, I was not trying to get self votes. There are other reasons why I didnt get involved until today, think about it.

In any case, my power is prity useless, dont mind taking one for the team.

Liam WW wrote: »
    So Senan is the wolf with the day time gun which shot des yesterday, was going to use it today to gain credit village credit but chickened out in the end and is pretending his gun didnt work? Is this right.

Hilarious!

Did you and Brendan come up with that in ur BR?

• Advertisement

I do fear with the amount of players, many players are skirting by. Ewan Mary, Barbara, all very low and considering they are all rolled (as we all are), they need to get more involved.

I shall vote for Senan again, but I fear a low poster holds a wolf. No excuse not to get more involved. Im pushe dfor time and I still manage to do some play.

Of course you’ll vote for me and not ur wolf buddy, that’s handy how he’s been on ur FFA both nites but you haven’t voted for him

Advertisement