Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok just back and horrible day so I’m not 100% on the state of play

Liam’s last post was really poor as a defence. Haven’t ISO’s him though so not sure if where I sit there

Senan shot is like the shot on first day. If I was guessing it’s the day 2 vig who’s more likely a wolf (remind me is it today’s vig that was killed, losing track on odd and even)

Wendy going after Lucy like this is odd, I don’t know what’s going on there but I don’t trust either of them right now. Not lynching there right now but if someone had a bullet....

Henry is still just off to me same as last night. Hard to explain, just feels like he’s not actually working with village

#ffa2
    Henry
    Liam

Third to follow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    No different to a vig with bullets

Its miles different, its a 50/50 thing to **** with the village thats the mechanic of the role, and why a villager has a cure or multiple cures,

Its so far removed from the vig role im a bit taken a back ive to even say it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Lads come on Senam was saying earlier im a wolf, Even though one of me and derry was poisoned by the wolfs, and derry was a wolf.

Wolfs wont have the poision and the antidote.

So hes been talking through his hole,

He also pushed very heavily for derry to get the peek.

You know the wolf.

And is now randomly calling people who accuse him bad.

He is caught in the headlights time to run him over

I think it’s a villager who has poisoned people and I think they nailed it day one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris refuses to answer my question then ffas me, its tragic

Ok vote on for Henry for now until I can review. Liam probably first in line

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    you took steroids and got a misfiring bullets?
    Great role.

That’s what it looks like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ewan, you said you had one bad peek which was on someone good, and one good peek that we don't know anything bout yet.

I've got this niggling issue with the fact you're not even kind of pushing to resolve that....

What can I do? I know one peak was bad. Wendy showed as good. The obvious answer is lynch Wendy to find out but she feels like she's on to something with Lucy. I don't know what else I can do with the information I have

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok just back and horrible day so I’m not 100% on the state of play

Liam’s last post was really poor as a defence. Haven’t ISO’s him though so not sure if where I sit there

Senan shot is like the shot on first day. If I was guessing it’s the day 2 vig who’s more likely a wolf (remind me is it today’s vig that was killed, losing track on odd and even)

Wendy going after Lucy like this is odd, I don’t know what’s going on there but I don’t trust either of them right now. Not lynching there right now but if someone had a bullet....

Henry is still just off to me same as last night. Hard to explain, just feels like he’s not actually working with village

#ffa2
    Henry
    Liam

Third to follow

I think the opposite on Henry, I nearly feel too pocketed by him

Its miles different, its a 50/50 thing to **** with the village thats the mechanic of the role, and why a villager has a cure or multiple cures,

That literally makes no sense. It’s just bad luck for u that the poisoner nailed two wolves day 1, but here’s a tip
    You can argue that ur not a wolf and the poisoner is also not a wolf. I won’t believe you but some might

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Something similar was used before, Im not going to bring up where. You poison players (good or bad) guage their reactions, decide if they deserve the cure. Yes I agree it not like bang you're dead, but its more similar than you think.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What can I do? I know one peak was bad. Wendy showed as good. The obvious answer is lynch Wendy to find out but she feels like she's on to something with Lucy. I don't know what else I can do with the information I have

Something very odd with the Lucy Wendy dynamic. I wouldn’t favour picking either of them until we see what happens tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Something very odd with the Lucy Wendy dynamic. I wouldn’t favour picking either of them until we see what happens tonight

They're T&P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

jesus. Steve was first munch and still has more posts than the six of you. Get your act together...

check properly tegan and regans votes go together as we are same person

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Who has the antidote!!!
    Was one of the poisons given to me and Winnie fake? On phone and it’s hard to find the original post in 60 odd pages.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

I'd be going mad advocating Wendy to be done in in some manner myself, but then I'm bloodthirsty :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Okay, so taking a look at Regan/Tegan.

Day one is mostly fluff (as expected). Bit of a push on Steve for role-pushing, and votes for Clodagh because Clodagh voted for her, but later changes to no lynch.

Bit of back and forward with Steve about her role, and says that she doesn't have one yet: "Some roles aren't revealed for a few days". This is very jester-ish for me. It would surely be likely that the Jester might have to survive for some amount of time then be lynched.

Refuses to give an opinion on who might be wolfy and pretty fluffy posts apart from that. Pretty clearly Towely from day 1.

Gives a read list last night:

"Lynchwise so far looks like Im going so here are my groups

Wolf
    Lucy WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Emily WW

Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Angus WW

Unsure
    Senan WW possible wolf
    Patrick WW
    Conor WW possibly village
    Doris WW possible wolf
    Gabriel WW possible village
    Fiona WW possible village
    Frank WW

Villager
    Henry WW
    Barbara WW
    Wendy WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Winifred WW
    Abigail WW
    Mary WW
    Vernon WW
    Oisin WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW

RIP
    Desmond WW
    Steve WW
    Gertrude WW

Jester
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW"

Includes Derry, so if one of the others flip red, I'd clear Regan at that point. The issue being that she could still be Jester, or could be a wolf cub who was converted day 3.

Actually pushes decently hard on Derry and then votes him. Hmmm. I'm leaning away from Tegan as wolf at this point. Also asks the village to lynch her tomorrow instead - could be jester, but not thinking wolf now.

This is odd: #1296 at 20.10 "In the 7 that voted for me theres at least 2 wolves remember that fellow villagers like I said Im on side of good and I did ask ye not to lynch me tonight for your benefit but sure all part of the fun"
    I reckon that's Tegan's power kicking in there. She knew someone would go instead of her last night.

This is an interesting post:

"Read back to page 29
    lot happening
    Stand outs are Wendy trying a few times to get votes for Lucy
    Senan last minute vote change
    Doris and phil appearing fluffing early evening
    Few people using rl to justify low posting which is wolf move in past Frank being one
    Angus ffa fiona thinks she fluff talks
    Brendan thinking Senan seasoned one minute the question to obvious the next
    Patrick Senan annoyed by Wendy trying to get votes for Lucy want to shoot her
    Vernon scared by eva as he thinks she is wolf. what if he wolf she village
    Barabra on a few people interesting sum up #1330
    was wendy looking for a lynch is the jester playing a long game

What happened re healing? anything? if one fake poisoned and one poisoned and healed no change so unless we know which is which

So my questions

what happened re healing? Why didnt anyone anounce they healed. I think Derry said he was healed but nothing further Liam didnt anounce anything so far

Wendy sure Lucy off. If Lucy off is Derry off? Ive always mistrusted the peek just because it could be manipulated by wolves

Senans last minute vote change weird as I had 8 votes and he deffo wasnt going anywhere so self preservation odd

Vernon and Eva odd interactions since page 29 agreeing love in then disagreeing maybe Im wrong but one is wolf"

Regan actually giving some thoughts in amongst the surmising.

Okay doke. I'll do Tegan seperately as the battery on this is about to die. This isn't a full ISO, but I don't think Regan was a wolf. She might have been a cub, and could be Jester, but I don't think wolf. She told us not to lynch her and that it was for our benefit. She went hard on Derry before she voted for him.

I'm happy that I'm defo not voting Tegan tonight. If she is evil, it's either as Jester or a cub and it's too much of a risk for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Jaysis, I've not caught up but I thought Emily and Ewan would be in the mix.

Looking at votes it's between Lucy, vern and Tegan! I'll try read back a bit but today has been mental, sorry folks!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yeah I don’t get the vote change thing wasn’t expecting that. And the fact they haven’t owned up to it means probably a wolf. But would they be so obvious to save Regan if he was a wolf? It’s a tricky one.

Pay attention I constantly have said not a wolf i am a villager

People I think are wolves Clodagh Orla Wendy Frank Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Doris, why Henry, huge outlier vote to me! Did you reason why

Henry WW wrote: »
    Okay, so taking a look at Regan/Tegan.

Day one is mostly fluff (as expected). Bit of a push on Steve for role-pushing, and votes for Clodagh because Clodagh voted for her, but later changes to no lynch.

Bit of back and forward with Steve about her role, and says that she doesn't have one yet: "Some roles aren't revealed for a few days". This is very jester-ish for me. It would surely be likely that the Jester might have to survive for some amount of time then be lynched.

Refuses to give an opinion on who might be wolfy and pretty fluffy posts apart from that. Pretty clearly Towely from day 1.

Gives a read list last night:

"Lynchwise so far looks like Im going so here are my groups

Wolf
    Lucy WW
    Derry WW
    Eva WW
    Emily WW

Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW
    Angus WW

Unsure
    Senan WW possible wolf
    Patrick WW
    Conor WW possibly village
    Doris WW possible wolf
    Gabriel WW possible village
    Fiona WW possible village
    Frank WW

Villager
    Henry WW
    Barbara WW
    Wendy WW
    Isla WW
    Orla WW
    Winifred WW
    Abigail WW
    Mary WW
    Vernon WW
    Oisin WW
    Holly WW
    Phil WW

RIP
    Desmond WW
    Steve WW
    Gertrude WW

Jester
    Liam WW
    Brendan WW"

Includes Derry, so if one of the others flip red, I'd clear Regan at that point. The issue being that she could still be Jester, or could be a wolf cub who was converted day 3.

Actually pushes decently hard on Derry and then votes him. Hmmm. I'm leaning away from Tegan as wolf at this point. Also asks the village to lynch her tomorrow instead - could be jester, but not thinking wolf now.

This is odd: #1296 at 20.10 "In the 7 that voted for me theres at least 2 wolves remember that fellow villagers like I said Im on side of good and I did ask ye not to lynch me tonight for your benefit but sure all part of the fun"
    I reckon that's Tegan's power kicking in there. She knew someone would go instead of her last night.

This is an interesting post:

"Read back to page 29
    lot happening
    Stand outs are Wendy trying a few times to get votes for Lucy
    Senan last minute vote change
    Doris and phil appearing fluffing early evening
    Few people using rl to justify low posting which is wolf move in past Frank being one
    Angus ffa fiona thinks she fluff talks
    Brendan thinking Senan seasoned one minute the question to obvious the next
    Patrick Senan annoyed by Wendy trying to get votes for Lucy want to shoot her
    Vernon scared by eva as he thinks she is wolf. what if he wolf she village
    Barabra on a few people interesting sum up #1330
    was wendy looking for a lynch is the jester playing a long game

What happened re healing? anything? if one fake poisoned and one poisoned and healed no change so unless we know which is which

So my questions

what happened re healing? Why didnt anyone anounce they healed. I think Derry said he was healed but nothing further Liam didnt anounce anything so far

Wendy sure Lucy off. If Lucy off is Derry off? Ive always mistrusted the peek just because it could be manipulated by wolves

Senans last minute vote change weird as I had 8 votes and he deffo wasnt going anywhere so self preservation odd

Vernon and Eva odd interactions since page 29 agreeing love in then disagreeing maybe Im wrong but one is wolf"

Regan actually giving some thoughts in amongst the surmising.

Okay doke. I'll do Tegan seperately as the battery on this is about to die. This isn't a full ISO, but I don't think Regan was a wolf. She might have been a cub, and could be Jester, but I don't think wolf. She told us not to lynch her and that it was for our benefit. She went hard on Derry before she voted for him.

I'm happy that I'm defo not voting Tegan tonight. If she is evil, it's either as Jester or a cub and it's too much of a risk for me.

Tegan and Regan are the one person so ye know and reminder I voted Derry when ye all thoght i was mad as I thought i would be lynched andye needed reminding whol the bad guys are

Tegan Regan 100% village

• Advertisement

#ffa2
    Henry
    Liam

Third to follow

Give me a shout when you've got something for me to refute/discuss Doris.

Also, do you think someone managed to hit 2 wolves with the poison? It's possible, but would mean that the poisoner is village and managed to choose 2 wolves, but then changed their own mind today and picked 2 other people to poison. Liam is in my good pile for now because Derry was posioned and bad.

They're T&P

Actually you might be on to something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Give me a shout when you've got something for me to refute/discuss Doris.

Also, do you think someone managed to hit 2 wolves with the poison? It's possible, but would mean that the poisoner is village and managed to choose 2 wolves, but then changed their own mind today and picked 2 other people to poison. Liam is in my good pile for now because Derry was posioned and bad.

Is Henry saying Paddy and Doris are wolves in cahoots?
    Or is Doris saying Henry and Paddy are the wolves.
    It's hard to follow the shenans here.

Difference between my power adn Mary's hers is once off. Mine is repeating good for village bad for wolves wasnt going to say but since Im being lynched feck it and I used it on Senan tonight who i forgot to add to wolf list

Is Henry saying Paddy and Doris are wolves in cahoots?
    Or is Doris saying Henry and Paddy are the wolves.
    It's hard to follow the shenans here.

What? Paddy wasn't mentioned!

I'm not saying either Doris or Paddy (or Liam, who I actually mentioned) is a wolf.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Tegan and Regan are the one person so ye know and reminder I voted Derry when ye all thoght i was mad as I thought i would be lynched andye needed reminding whol the bad guys are

Tegan Regan 100% village

I know, but need battery before I do much more or I'll lose power mid-analysis and then I'll cry.

For what it's worth, I think folk are mad to vote you tonight as you're either cub or jester. I doubt you were wolf yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

They're T&P

Who’s T&P? Are they good? I don’t watch South Park.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who’s T&P? Are they good? I don’t watch South Park.

Terence adn Philip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Difference between my power adn Mary's hers is once off. Mine is repeating good for village bad for wolves wasnt going to say but since Im being lynched feck it and I used it on Senan tonight who i forgot to add to wolf list

Senan can you confirm you high?

• Advertisement

I know, but need battery before I do much more or I'll lose power mid-analysis and then I'll cry.

For what it's worth, I think folk are mad to vote you tonight as you're either cub or jester. I doubt you were wolf yesterday.

not a wolf not a cub deffo not the jester just plain old villager who can bring a little bother to the wolves by getting them stoned and blocking their powers if they have any and I pick right person. At the moment it Senan unless I chnage it before 9

Advertisement