Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You're not

I was peeked by Derry or whoever it was, doenst matter she turned out to be evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I was peeked by Derry or whoever it was, doenst matter she turned out to be evil.

Course it does.

If Derry was evil, he could have lied to protect you.

It doesn't clear you or "confirm" you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Conor, do you have anymore genius leads on bad guys?

Right now I am off for the night.

I may have a few tricks up my sleeve, let’s all sleep on it... 2 kills by Tuesday is a solid start for team village... Especially for a bunch of morons... :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Thanks for the explanations guys :) I’m off now. Goodnight villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

It's a fairly significant change tbh :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I moved as Brendan suggested I change my vote, I was going to leave it on Senan until he pointed out moving it could save myself so i moved it to vernon who at the time had the same number of votes as me

Tegan. I was only skim reading stuff... Was it thought you were Jester and looking to get lynched. It was pointed out to you that you could move to avoid being lynched. At the time you hadn't.

Do to recall that post?

I moved as Brendan suggested I change my vote, I was going to leave it on Senan until he pointed out moving it could save myself so i moved it to vernon who at the time had the same number of votes as me
    Up to the point i voted i was being voted out so if i stayed on senan an dyou hadnt rigged vote i would have gone

I understand. It’s just if Senan was keeping count (which I presume he was), could he not of voted for you to save himself? I think my vote put him onto 6 votes and you effectively took him out of the lynch firing line aswell as Yourself by taking your vote from earlier off him.

It could be seen by some as a wolf voting for a wolf earlier and wolves changing votes (to Vernon) to save 2 wolves.... I mean Vernon twice voted specifically to save himself so you saying you did the same isn’t looking great.

And Tegan I’m not saying this definitely means you are bad, I’m just not completely sold that tonight’s events help your defence. Maybe we should all sleep on it and review with fresh eyes tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Tegan. I was only skim reading stuff... Was it thought you were Jester and looking to get lynched. It was pointed out to you that you could move to avoid being lynched. At the time you hadn't.

Do to recall that post?

I cant remember tbh as a few different people said i was jester, Brendan pointed out if i moved my vote i could save myself and I half thought of not doing it but then I would have been voted out. So I put it on you apologising on vote lynch thread. Sorry Vernon I am glad youre not gone.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I understand. It’s just if Senan was keeping count (which I presume he was), could he not of voted for you to save himself? I think my vote put him onto 6 votes and you effectively took him out of the lynch firing line aswell as Yourself by taking your vote from earlier off him.

It could be seen by some as a wolf voting for a wolf earlier and wolves changing votes (to Vernon) to save 2 wolves.... I mean Vernon twice voted specifically to save himself so you saying you did the same isn’t looking great.

And Tegan I’m not saying this definitely means you are bad, I’m just not completely sold that tonight’s events help your defence. Maybe we should all sleep on it and review with fresh eyes tomorrow.
    Did I vote twice? I don't think I did?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Why would Wendy change the vote to kill Gabriel when she was hellbent all game on lynching Lucy? We are missing something.

• Advertisement

I cant remember tbh as a few different people said i was jester, Brendan pointed out if i moved my vote i could save myself and I half thought of not doing it but then I would have been voted out. So I put it on you apologising on vote lynch thread. Sorry Vernon I am glad youre not gone.

Na it's okay. I'm just trying to understand why you moving your vote makes you bad. I'm not sure it does.
    You're definitely not jester in my eyes anyways.

I hadnt seen your vote and knew i was on 5 or 6 and saw Frank vote afor me after me so thought i was gone

Well look if you go through every Regan and Tegan post I have never taken sides with anyone and have answered all questions asked of me. I stated earlier in day I was using my action against Senan as I thought he was evil. Someone else suggested not lynching me so i could use my aquaman power as it was referred to lol on Senan but still i was to be lynched.

I voted Derry tried to block Senan from backroom not much but something I am village and will keep going till i am lynched or munched

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Did I vote twice? I don't think I did?

No Tegan voted for Senan earlier when he was relatively safe and changed later when it looked like she might be lynched (and Senan was in trouble) . I thought maybe a wolf would vote for a wolf to put distance but when Senan started to get in trouble three votes went on Vernon (Patrick , Tegan and Senan) with 6 mins left.

People need to look at the votes and share their ideas. I don’t want to lead things down a binary path, I got one thing right , I’m just trying to ask questions that may trigger things in others.

Go to bed Conor!!

Has anybody else read a posts at some stage and agreed with it thinking you had found somebody who is on the same wavelength as you and then realised you had forgotten your own Anon name and were reading your own post?

No Tegan voted for Senan earlier when he was relatively safe and changed later when it looked like she might be lynched (and Senan was in trouble) . I thought maybe a wolf would vote for a wolf to put distance but when Senan started to get in trouble three votes went on Vernon (Patrick , Tegan and Senan) with 6 mins left.

People need to look at the votes and share their ideas. I don’t want to lead things down a binary path, I got one thing right , I’m just trying to ask questions that may trigger things in others.

Go to bed Conor!!

Has anybody else read a posts at some stage and agreed with it thinking you had found somebody who is on the same wavelength as you and then realised you had forgotten your own Anon name and were reading your own post?

Conor while you have got one thing right I have got 2 and we are working for same outcome. So just when the village is starting to come together disensioin will be caused. As it will give wolves an opportunity to split group.

I hadnt seen your vote and knew i was on 5 or 6 and saw Frank vote afor me after me so thought i was gone
    Well look if you go through every Regan and Tegan post I have never taken sides with anyone and have answered all questions asked of me. I stated earlier in day I was using my action against Senan as I thought he was evil. Someone else suggested not lynching me so i could use my aquaman power as it was referred to lol on Senan but still i was to be lynched.

I voted Derry tried to block Senan from backroom not much but something I am village and will keep going till i am lynched or munched

My heads a bit melted to be honest so I might need to sleep on it. But if others are happy with your reasoning then I’m not going to keep pushing.

Looking forward to a nice sleep to be fair.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would Wendy change the vote to kill Gabriel when she was hellbent all game on lynching Lucy? We are missing something.

I’m going to bed, but if you could expand on that with maybe some of her posts that would be good. That’s an important point in the theory on who switched yesterday’s vote.

Conor while you have got one thing right I have got 2 and we are working for same outcome. So just when the village is starting to come together disensioin will be caused. As it will give wolves an opportunity to split group.

What 2 did you get right?

Wolves vote for wolves for strategic reasons. I’m not saying you are bad Tegan, I just don’t see voting for a wolf once (you changed your Senan vote) when it was never going to make much difference, as much of a defence. If you are good, it means you should keep posting your thoughts and theories. I’m not looking to split anything And will be interested to watch how tomorrow plays out.

I’m not on a vendetta to get you lynched , nor do I consider you a shoe In tomorrow, I’m just responding to your points.

I really am tired, do you mind if we talk tomorrow ?

What 2 did you get right?

Wolves vote for wolves for strategic reasons. I’m not saying you are bad Tegan, I just don’t see voting for a wolf once (you changed your Senan vote) when it was never going to make much difference, as much of a defence. If you are good, it means you should keep posting your thoughts and theories. I’m not looking to split anything And will be interested to watch how tomorrow plays out.

I’m not on a vendetta to get you lynched , nor do I consider you a shoe In tomorrow, I’m just responding to your points.

I really am tired, do you mind if we talk tomorrow ?

I voted for Derry and used my meagre power against Senan as I said he was evil

I voted for Derry and used my meagre power against Senan as I said he was evil

How do we know you used a power against Senan?

Wolves vote for wolves, particularly early game, I’ve been on wolf teams where we strategically voted at times agaisnt each other. It’s good at making it harder for a village to read voting patterns.

We don’t know your motives.

I’m not saying you are bad Tegan, I’m saying the things you are saying either make you a great villager or strategic wolf. If you are a great villager it’s gonna come out at some stage so keep doing what you have Been doing. If a seer clears you, i would be following your lead, not mine.

If we knew who rigged yesterday’s lynch that saved you that wouid be a massive plus.

• Advertisement

How do we know you used a power against Senan?

Wolves vote for wolves, particularly early game, I’ve been on wolf teams where we strategically voted at times agaisnt each other. It’s good at making it harder for a village to read voting patterns.

We don’t know your motives.

I’m not saying you are bad Tegan, I’m saying the things you are saying either make you a great villager or strategic wolf. If you are a great villager it’s gonna come out at some stage so keep doing what you have Been doing. If a seer clears you, i would be following your lead, not mine.

If we knew who rigged yesterday’s lynch that saved you that wouid be a massive plus.

Not saying but implying and I am not sure why though which is interesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I need to go over everything that happened tonight, in the morning.

But right now we're looking at a village core of Conor, Fiona and Abigail right,?

Do we absolutely know that Connor definitely rigged the vote? Wendy was a vote rigger so it could have been her and Conner is taking advantage of the situation as a wolf?

Abigail died a villager and was resurrected. Claims Jesus Angel role. However the resurrection power is not confirmed good.

Fiona resurrected Abigail, proving she had the power, but not that she is good. Wolf Fiona could have a power to resurrect someone as a wolf.

I feel like there more I think into these things the worse off we are. The only saving Grace is that we've magically hit 2 wolves.

Not saying but implying and I am not sure why though which is interesting.

Is your power a day action or night action?

Is your power a day action or night action?

I give a name and it blocks night actions and access to backroom

I give a name and it blocks night actions and access to backroom

Does it block from the time you give the order it at a specific time

Or at a specific time *

Does it block from the time you give the order it at a specific time

has to be given by a certain time and can be changed before that time then acted on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Exactly. This doesn't add up. If Wendy, the great annoying one, had a method of killing me, she would have taken it. So why didn't she?

Exactly. This doesn't add up. If Wendy, the great annoying one, had a method of killing me, she would have taken it. So why didn't she?

Wendy was either mental or under some sort of crazy gas.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So we kill Patrick next right? It's him or Tegan and I only really trust Conor.

Advertisement