Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Exactly. This doesn't add up. If Wendy, the great annoying one, had a method of killing me, she would have taken it. So why didn't she?

Wendy claimed to use her vote rig this evening but maybe conor used his first and so it took precedence. Plus, wendy was also a senan voter at one point so she could have used it on senan too

Angus WW wrote: »
    Who the **** made you village leader

He's entitled to give his thoughts.

Wouldn't be the worst actions in the world. Oisin definitely needs to be figured out

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Random can't sleep thoughts.

If not poisoned, did they die because of who they munched?

Abigail was a hero/bodyguard? but would you admit it if resurrected and maybe still had power, I'm not sure I would as wolves would still be looking to munch RVs rather than NRVs.

Abigail and Derry were linked as lovers? One dies so does the other.

Previous munch was diseased so wolves had no proper munch yesterday and half eaten body is just flavour.

Abigail and derry as lovers is interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I peeked winifred villager btw.

Should have just trusted my gut on that one

Rikand wrote: »
    I peeked winifred villager btw.

Should have just trusted my gut on that one

<Puts clothes back on>

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I moved as Brendan suggested I change my vote, I was going to leave it on Senan until he pointed out moving it could save myself so i moved it to vernon who at the time had the same number of votes as me

Conor / Tegan, it was me who suggested Tegan move her vote. I didn't see her being an original wolf, so if she was evil she had to be cub or jester. She had the opportunity to save herself and the only reason she wouldn't take it was if she was jester, so I put it out there on thread.

That was some call conor. You're not yet in my village core as you could be jester, but I don't see it, so i'm heavily leaning village on you for now.

Someone (eva I think) pointed out that my results were wrong so I'm going to check them and repost now.

Okay, I think these are the lynch votes, including the last-minute change by Senan from Brendan to Tegan:

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan Senan
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Frank
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail

Vernon, you've come out as healer - could you confirm that you're not also the poisoner before munch?

If the poisoner is a wolf, I'm much more confident that Liam is village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Vernon, you've come out as healer - could you confirm that you're not also the poisoner before munch?

If the poisoner is a wolf, I'm much more confident that Liam is village.

I'm not the poisoner

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Henry. Have you been cleared and/or scrutinized?

I know that there are still a lot of people left on the board but it melts my head when we go after people who are actually talking.

It's Patrick that your no 1 right? Why's that?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Henry. Have you been cleared and/or scrutinized?

I know that there are still a lot of people left on the board but it melts my head when we go after people who are actually talking.

It's Patrick that your no 1 right? Why's that?

I'm village, but I can't prove it and I've not really been scrutinised. Feel free - I'll be back in a couple of hours to answer any questions.

I've barely mentioned or looked at Patrick...

You were my number one wolf, along with Tegan (but I'm not feeling that anymore since I ISO'd her) and Brendan (see my ISO last night). I've an iffy feeling about Emily but I need to go back and check why that is before I say much else.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Brendan (see my ISO last night).

I meant FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning all, did we get an ID on senan last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Again just totally ignoring Senan

You are being selective, I think Emily is a wolf, Senan fired a bullet at her or well at least the was the thought at the time of the vote!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

As per usual a lot has changed during my catch up read.

Apart from Derry (who I kept saying had to be looked at for lynching because the person who cured them (him or Liam) was staying silent and because Lucy (who is not clear) could only be bad if he was I’m not sure about my reads now as I didn’t suspect Senan and 100% expected Wendy to flip bad be it wolf or Jester.

I had also believed that Patrick was on the level but now I’m not as sure, but feel I should say this Incase someone is planning to shoot him as suggested.

He and I are explosive lovers. I’m Stan Marsh and he is Wendy Testaburger. My first post started with a gift of Stan and I later responded to Patrick with the first letters of each word spelling out WENDY followed by ... and then the rest of the reply. I’m not at home and I’m on my phone otherwise this would be accompanied by some gifs of Stan and Wendy.

Why did I not wait until then then to state this - well mostly because there is talk of people targeting him next and I don’t want to be collateral or for villagers to die because they did so. Can’t seem to sign into my back room on my phone but he was talking about revealing yesterday too so shouldn’t mind me doing so and I’d assume good or bad he will confirm what I’m saying here.

If he is bad I don’t see the wolves killing me too as they would know that at least he would also die.

If he’s good though and One of us is targeted then whoever did the killing will also die in an explosive revenge kill by that person. Meanwhile the one of us not targeted will take someone of their choice out in a sort of suicide bombing as they can’t live any longer without their beloved Wendy/Stan.

I’m around for the next 30m if you have any questions (but on my phone) seeing as others seem to be around early today.

Isla WW wrote: »

Apart from Derry (who I kept saying had to be looked at for lynching because the person who cured them (him or Liam) was staying silent and because Lucy (who is not clear) could only be bad if he was I’m not sure about my reads now as I didn’t suspect Senan and 100% expected Wendy to flip bad be it wolf or Jester.

I had also believed that Patrick was on the level but now I’m not as sure, but feel I should say this Incase someone is planning to shoot him as suggested.

He and I are explosive lovers. I’m Stan Marsh and he is Wendy Testaburger. My first post started with a gift of Stan and I later responded to Patrick with the first letters of each word spelling out WENDY followed by ... and then the rest of the reply. I’m not at home and I’m on my phone otherwise this would be accompanied by some gifs of Stan and Wendy.

Why did I not wait until then then to state this - well mostly because there is talk of people targeting him next and I don’t want to be collateral or for villagers to die because they did so. Can’t seem to sign into my back room on my phone but he was talking about revealing yesterday too so shouldn’t mind me doing so and I’d assume good or bad he will confirm what I’m saying here.

If he is bad I don’t see the wolves killing me too as they would know that at least he would also die.

If he’s good though and One of us is targeted then whoever did the killing will also die in an explosive revenge kill by that person. Meanwhile the one of us not targeted will take someone of their choice out in a sort of suicide bombing as they can’t live any longer without their beloved Wendy/Stan.

I’m around for the next 30m if you have any questions (but on my phone) seeing as others seem to be around early today.

Didn't wanna reveal unless absolutely pushed but yeah when I woke up this morning, can't access the backroom and didn't wanna give the wolves the info. Reading the thread it's probably a good time to reveal tbh.

A peek on me will confirm the above! The reason I switched to Vern is because I was really unsure on who to vote for and was flapping last night. She voted Vern and we'd mentioned him and Emily in the backroom in discussion. It is what it is, I was hoping to hold the info back a little longer but not much I can do now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

What an interesting start to the day.

Horrid Henry, the tuting is strong

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Didn't wanna reveal unless absolutely pushed but yeah when I woke up this morning, can't access the backroom and didn't wanna give the wolves the info. Reading the thread it's probably a good time to reveal tbh.

A peek on me will confirm the above! The reason I switched to Vern is because I was really unsure on who to vote for and was flapping last night. She voted Vern and we'd mentioned him and Emily in the backroom in discussion. It is what it is, I was hoping to hold the info back a little longer but not much I can do now

Why can’t you log in to the br? Mobile issue? I think that’s my problem

Sorry if this was hasty I can understand if you were hoping wolves might target us and KABOOM, but I still think they will go for a potential Jester and that’s not us imo (although I was thinking it was Wendy so now I dunno) and I fear someone might shoot ( or similar) you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Who the **** made you village leader

In relation to Liam suggesting Patrick.

Angus......this was just after you said “so we kill Patrick or Tegan next yeah”

So you are allowed to lead the village but not others?

What is the Wendy thing? Is that a south park reference?

Does your role do anything else other than a revenge kill?

It doesn't clear either of you though. Presumably the revenge kill doesn't happen on foot of a lynch but happens with munch/bullet/poison.
    If there were a Jester team, this would be a very strong play, but unlikely

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    In relation to Liam suggesting Patrick.

Angus......this was just after you said “so we kill Patrick or Tegan next yeah”

So you are allowed to lead the village but not others?

Im not leading anything. Why are making stuff up?

So we kill Patrick next right? It's him or Tegan and I only really trust Conor.

Yep just pulled it out of thin air

Mary WW wrote: »
    Morning all, did we get an ID on senan last night?

Semen was a wolf

Huh?

Whats your role Em Em?

What is the Wendy thing? Is that a south park reference?

Does your role do anything else other than a revenge kill?

It doesn't clear either of you though. Presumably the revenge kill doesn't happen on foot of a lynch but happens with munch/bullet/poison.
    If there were a Jester team, this would be a very strong play, but unlikely

I’m not saying it clears anyone in fact I said I could not be sure about Patrick. Wendy is Stan Marsh (my character)’s girlfriend in South Park.

Not sure if I should say much more as wolves are here too but yes explosive revenge for killing a lover and a back room together

Huh?

I’m not sure what is making this difficult to understand......

You suggest killing Patrick/Tegan next

Liam suggests killing Patrick next

You ask Liam who the **** made him village leader

I’m not saying it clears anyone in fact I said I could not be sure about Patrick. Wendy is Stan Marsh (my character)’s girlfriend in South Park.

Not sure if I should say much more as wolves are here too but yes explosive revenge for killing a lover and a back room together

Tell us more about Patrick and what he's been musing behind the scenes. Might help to get an inner view

I’m not sure what is making this difficult to understand......

You suggest killing Patrick/Tegan next

Liam suggests killing Patrick next

You ask Liam who the **** made him village leader

And I'm failing to see the point of this line of discussion.

• Advertisement

Why can’t you log in to the br? Mobile issue? I think that’s my problem

Sorry if this was hasty I can understand if you were hoping wolves might target us and KABOOM, but I still think they will go for a potential Jester and that’s not us imo (although I was thinking it was Wendy so now I dunno) and I fear someone might shoot ( or similar) you.

Nah not hasty, after last night's chat, wolves wouldnt tsrget me anyway. Yeah someone hitting me with a bullet was my thought aswell reading this mornings antics.

I thought I was locked out of the room, I can log in alright but there is no backroom for me to post in anymore. PM'd mods and got a farty thing back last night so presumed it was intentional

Advertisement