Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I picked Wendy myself and she got the real poison, hence her death. You were randed and got the fake poison.

There is a couple of things thst don't add up at the moment, I've had you on my good lean.

Why would you poison Frank even if it was fake today? He's soft claimed an important role.

We've to decide whether to take out Vernon the curer or Orla the poisoner cause one is evil. As we stand, Orla wasn't under pressure to reveal any of this

Does derry and wendy kill flavour match?

Forget flavour, I pointed out earlier, they died at different times! One at 9pm, one at 10am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    There is a couple of things thst don't add up at the moment, I've had you on my good lean.

Why would you poison Frank even if it was fake today? He's soft claimed an important role.

We've to decide whether to take out Vernon the curer or Orla the poisoner cause one is evil. As we stand, Orla wasn't under pressure to reveal any of this

I randed it and didn’t realize frank had claimed seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Does derry and wendy kill flavour match?

no - derry didn't die of poison. time was wrong too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Forget flavour, I pointed out earlier, they died at different times! One at 9pm, one at 10am

So something doesn't add up here.

How did derry die.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

How did derry die.

That I have no idea on but it wasn’t me. Pity. I’d have been delighted with myself if I killed a wolf first try using random org :D

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Liam

When questioned he said he healed Liam anyway

Flavour is:

"In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

Their soul still hangs by a thread for up to an hour though"

It's directly after Abi's munch so I think something was conencting them. Or Derry put the order in and something had placed a sort of boobytrap on abi.

I'm not likely to be around tomorrow.

I assume poison will come in. If it does I'll check in to see who we want to save tomorrow evening.

I'll try be on as much as I can during the day.

Vernon might be sporadic based on this, needs to come in for a chat though!

Henry WW wrote: »
    Flavour is:

It's directly after Abi's munch so I think something was conencting them. Or Derry put the order in and something had placed a sort of boobytrap on abi.

oh wait. holly was the angel right, and the angel takes someone down when they die... maybe that's it?

• Advertisement

Flavour is:

I pointed this out yesterday, Abi breadcrumbed Derry dying was cause she was targeted IMO

No. You're right they didn't really talk about it til last night and only after people pointed out neither of them asked to be cured

Maybe neither got the cure....which would explain Derry being dead now

Vern at 10.12 yesterday

There was a good bit of chat yesterday. Lots of scenario checking and if I had cure I'd....

They left it up to the curer depending on if it was a one time cure or not. That's just what I remember from yesterday.

From my memory, most people suggest curing Derry but you later admit you saved Liam

oh wait. holly was the angel right, and the angel takes someone down when they die... maybe that's it?

Holly was shot at 10am.

If Derry had a bullet, the 10am bullets would have stopped this morning. Now, they didn't, but only because Angus told us he'd shot someone - I don't think there was an on-thread announcement of his shot either, i need to check.

Anyway, can't see Derry shooting Holly - think it was abi's death.

I'm happy to lynch verno on the back of this

I pointed this out yesterday, Abi breadcrumbed Derry dying was cause she was targeted IMO

I agree, I never really looked at it properly though which is why i went throguh all the kills this morning.

****in boards on the touch site only leads you go back two pages on someone's posts :( there is a lot there anyway tbf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

0 from 2, not good.

Anybody watch Kim's convenience on Netflix?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

How did derry die.

We have no firm idea, but my suggestion is we have a renegade who was following Abigail, Abigail got munched and renegade offs a random wolf.

Glossary Renegade Can follow a player, if the wolves attack the followed player, they still die but one wolf at random is killed

Angus WW wrote: »
    0 from 2, not good.

Anybody watch Kim's convenience on Netflix?

what's 0 from 2?

Gone very quiet in here now

• Advertisement

what's 0 from 2?

Gone very quiet in here now

the outcomes

Angus, why didn't it tell us a shot had been fired when you got your bullet this morning?

Angus, why didn't it tell us a shot had been fired when you got your bullet this morning?

I have no idea as to the moderator designed mechanics. I just fire and someone dies at the next munch.

Why the shot isn't announced. I dunno. There are other bullets in play so guess it's a differentiation mechanic.

I have no idea as to the moderator designed mechanics. I just fire and someone dies at the next munch.

Why the shot isn't announced. I dunno. There are other bullets in play so guess it's a differentiation mechanic.

so are you claiming the gertrude and holly deaths too?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    That I have no idea on but it wasn’t me. Pity. I’d have been delighted with myself if I killed a wolf first try using random org :D

Random org is the bestest :D

so are you claiming the gertrude and holly deaths too?
    0 from 2 I said.
    Mary is one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Soz Emily, but i find this opening so pockety.

Dont be sorry. Say what you feel. I've no need to be in anyone's pocket though.

Now on Orla's reveal Vernon looks like a liar, a wolf and a goner in whichever order you like.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

0 from 2 I said.
    Mary is one.

So are you claiming to have fired another shot previously?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If the poisoner is proven to be a wolf power then you'll know that eva and wini are seer hunt cleared. Targeting the "healer " and the person who's been fake seering makes that seem very obvious to me.

I dont believe ewan for a second. Wini was on the ball when she called it yesterday imo. Same as yesterday, I'll be hitting him with my opening vote.

I'm a little bit inactive today as I'm currently having a surgical procedure. I'm just on lunch and wont be out for another 4 hours but I'll hopefully get some posting in on the train home

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Is this all the shots?

Monday munchtime Gertrude shot Scott Tenorman, Eric Cartman hunter

Monday @ 2.28pm
    A shot has been fired.
    Desmond WW has been hit. Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo - Wish Granter

Tuesday munchtime Holly shot Jesus - Angel

Tuesday @ 1.10pm Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

Wednesday munchtime Mary Randy Marsh - Derp

Advertisement