Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    If the poisoner is proven to be a wolf power then you'll know that eva and wini are seer hunt cleared. Targeting the "healer " and the person who's been fake seering makes that seem very obvious to me.

I dont believe ewan for a second. Wini was on the ball when she called it yesterday imo. Same as yesterday, I'll be hitting him with my opening vote.

I'm a little bit inactive today as I'm currently having a surgical procedure. I'm just on lunch and wont be out for another 4 hours but I'll hopefully get some posting in on the train home

Good luck with the procedure

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Just letting everyone know, I'm having a mental day, so my precence online will be very on/off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

If the poisoner is proven to be a wolf power then you'll know that eva and wini are seer hunt cleared. Targeting the "healer " and the person who's been fake seering makes that seem very obvious to me.

I dont believe ewan for a second. Wini was on the ball when she called it yesterday imo. Same as yesterday, I'll be hitting him with my opening vote.

I'm a little bit inactive today as I'm currently having a surgical procedure. I'm just on lunch and wont be out for another 4 hours but I'll hopefully get some posting in on the train home

How about that peak you promised us before you go chief?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I think I've caught up (everytime I thought I was on the last page there was another one when catching up). Thank fook the Jester is gone, makes thinkng about who to lynch easier and I have to say Vernon is looking dodgy. I know I was the first on him vote wise yesterday but it was the whole acting like people had been saying to save someone when they weren't conversation that got me. It was a dodgy slip imo so got my vote when I thought others were being shot or the Jester. Now that he is saying he saved Liam and Orla is confirming she poisoned Derry who somehow survived the poisoning it really seems like he was making things up.

Lynching Vern makes sense to me. If he flips green (sorry Vern) then I can only imagine Orla being a wolf but I don't see her motivation for coming forward like this and putting herself in that predicament esp with so many powers flying around.

Was it ever said (probably was so sorry if I sped read past it) how Wini initially at least thought Ewan was the poisoner? Gut wise it felt like there was another one or the other situation starting then but Wini was somehow convinced her info was wrong. How did she get that info?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Was it ever said (probably was so sorry if I sped read past it) how Wini initially at least thought Ewan was the poisoner? Gut wise it felt like there was another one or the other situation starting then but Wini was somehow convinced her info was wrong. How did she get that info?

Wini followed me and saw I had a night action. She thought I was the poisoner from that.

I wasn't though I was doing one of my stupid broken peeks.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Wini followed me and saw I had a night action. She thought I was the poisoner from that.

A......B

Okay I see it now.

Don't think that got explained until after the fact which is why it kinda stuck out as an abrupt U turn and end to the situation before

Just voted and saw your own vote. I really don't like catching up and seeing Brendan commenting on irrelevant stuff I caught up on several pages back etc but is he dodgier than Vernon and all this Orla/Liam/Derry stuff? Did I also miss some other relevant stuff?

I don't like how he's sort of involved but not and I don't like how he's shading me after wini was at me. Wini is village to me. I think Brendan is laying ground work for a counter wagon on me if he thinks it could save his buddy Vernon.

Frank has voted for me I see, and graced us with a visit, but still no peek. I want people to remember that if he mysteriously fails to tell us what it was today.

Isla is trying to catch up... you all won't stop posting

Isla catches up.... everyone gets busy irl... ok I get the hint :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't like how he's sort of involved but not and I don't like how he's shading me after wini was at me. Wini is village to me. I think Brendan is laying ground work for a counter wagon on me if he thinks it could save his buddy Vernon.

Frank has voted for me I see, and graced us with a visit, but still no peek. I want people to remember that if he mysteriously fails to tell us what it was today.

He didn't say why he voted for you did he?

How is Brendan laying that gorund work?

I kind of felt the same about Conor at the start when he kept attaching my name in a theory about killing people just cos I wished for bullets :D but he is now probably one of my strongest village leans... he did overule a vote to kill a wolf afterall (no counter claims about for any claim so far actually).

I don't feel like Brendan has added much and could easily be a wolf though and I am happy if there isn't just one big bandwagon even if I'm def thinking Vern is more likely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So are you claiming to have fired another shot previously?

Angus:

How did you get your shots?

Who have you shot so far?

I hate cryptic messages.

Good luck with the procedure.

If Vernon turns out evil i'd be leaning on poisoner being village power and it being Orla. I suppose that would mean I'd have to believe Ewan, even though I hate his explanation.

Vernon will be getting my vote unless he comes up with a spectacular explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So Vernon is bad because his apparent use of power doesn’t add up? Is that it in a nutshell?

Gotta be honest, I’m only half able to keep up cause I’m tired and trying to work at the same time. If somebody could post a summary of the Vernon “evidence” that wouid be appreciated.

Orlas claim is weird, Did I understand you right, you randed who you poisoned today?

I do wonder if there are a mixture of powers among wolves and goodies. So for example goodies get Vig one day and baddies another (would make Angus bad Vig theoretically). Good poisoner and bad poisoner (which one is Orla?). Good vote fixers and bad ones (there were at least 2 good).

My gut tells me Wolves are working hard since 10 to push a new narrative but i can’t be sure yet. Maybe my gut is wrong, hopefully others will chime in as the day progresses.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Is this all the shots?

Monday munchtime Gertrude shot Scott Tenorman, Eric Cartman hunter

Monday @ 2.28pm
    A shot has been fired.
    Desmond WW has been hit. Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo - Wish Granter

Tuesday munchtime Holly shot Jesus - Angel

Tuesday @ 1.10pm Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

Wednesday munchtime Mary Randy Marsh - Derp

You missed shot fired on sunday at 6.53pm

So many gifs now at my fingertips I wish had for my reveal earlier

giphy.gif

1PXQ.gif

and one of Tegan for good measure :pac:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    He didn't say why he voted for you did he?

How is Brendan laying that gorund work?

I kind of felt the same about Conor at the start when he kept attaching my name in a theory about killing people just cos I wished for bullets :D but he is now probably one of my strongest village leans... he did overule a vote to kill a wolf afterall (no counter claims about for any claim so far actually).

I don't feel like Brendan has added much and could easily be a wolf though and I am happy if there isn't just one big bandwagon even if I'm def thinking Vern is more likely

That original theory has logic to it but it seems like the wish granter didn’t just get to give people whatever they ask, more people had to wish for a specific thing he could grant.

My guess is Angus also killed Gertie as the notices match up. Doesn’t make him bad but my gut is leaning more bad for now. My guys also telling me to eat so I’m gonna have lunch .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm here for potentially 10 mins

I've read nothing. Have yee questions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Orlas claim is weird, Did I understand you right, you randed who you poisoned today?.

I randed Frank. I went for Vernon because he had so many votes yesterday. I didn’t cop that he’d claimed healer until this morning. Franks not actually poisoned and the only thing I’m guilty of is rushing my decision last night encase I got blocked from my back room and because I knew I wouldn’t be awake before 10 this morning.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Why’d you claim you healed Liam?

• Advertisement

So Vernon is bad because his apparent use of power doesn’t add up? Is that it in a nutshell?

Gotta be honest, I’m only half able to keep up cause I’m tired and trying to work at the same time. If somebody could post a summary of the Vernon “evidence” that wouid be appreciated.

Orlas claim is weird, Did I understand you right, you randed who you poisoned today?

I do wonder if there are a mixture of powers among wolves and goodies. So for example goodies get Vig one day and baddies another (would make Angus bad Vig theoretically). Good poisoner and bad poisoner (which one is Orla?). Good vote fixers and bad ones (there were at least 2 good).

My gut tells me Wolves are working hard since 10 to push a new narrative but i can’t be sure yet. Maybe my gut is wrong, hopefully others will chime in as the day progresses.

The Orla and Vernon claims directly contradict each other so one of them should be a wolf really and Orla is less likely as she did not have to come forward with the info imo.

I voted Vernon yesterday because of his whole laying the groundwork to admit to being the curer where he claimed people were talking about who they would cure, which he was called on because people were not discussing this. Then when he did say he cured someone he claimed it was Liam except Liam according to Orla was not poisoned Derry was and Derry did not die due to poisoning. Therefore someone must have cured him contradicting Vern.

Most likely Vern healed his team mate Derry who then died anyway the morning after and Orla called him on it.

Less likely but possible Orla is framing Vern but in doing so is making it so that if he flips green she has to be a wolf. That not being a good play makes Vern more likely and the first port of call imo

If somebody could post a summary of the Vernon “evidence” that wouid be appreciated.

Vernon said he had healed someone. He claimed that the village had pushed for it. Senan backed him up.

Village hadn't - there were about 8 posts about the cure before it was administered.

Just before lynch, I asked who Vernon had healed. He said Liam.

That didn't make sense as Derry was the only person who "village" had suggested healing, re. his behaviour around peek.

Orla came out as poisoner. She claimed to have poisoned Derry, not Liam.

Since Derry didn't die of poison, someone must have healed him. So if Vernon is healer, he healed Derry and lied about who he healed.

I feel the opposite - I feel there's been absolute silence since the push on vernon and angus, and I feel there's a lot of scrabbling in a backroom trying to put a story together.

I have a wee confession

I have a wee confession

:pac:

I have a wee confession

Ah finally worked out a story! Go on, let’s hear it!

I have a wee confession

I love story time.

Oh and I’m totally not buying Vern’s claim that he’s not read anything!

I healed Derry and not Liam.

I was concerned about dying last night and knew if I said Derry you wouldn't save me.

I cured Derry because I honestly thought that's what the village requested. I started back yesterday trying to find the posts and there are a few that imply things but Henry is right there's nothing that flat out requests the village to heal him. I must have assumed cause we selected him to peek that Yee also wanted him saved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sunday @ 6.53pm Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

Monday munchtime Gertrude shot Scott Tenorman, Eric Cartman hunter

Monday @ 2.28pm
    A shot has been fired.
    Desmond WW has been hit. Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo - Wish Granter

Tuesday munchtime Holly shot Jesus - Angel

Tuesday @ 1.10pm Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

claimed by AngusWednesday munchtime Mary Randy Marsh - Derp

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh and I’m totally not buying Vern’s claim that he’s not read anything!

I've not read anything

Advertisement