Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of renting in Kildare

Options
  • 19-10-2019 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

Myself and my fiancé are looking thinking of renting in Kildare. We both work Dublin so where would be nice and a do-able commute up to Citywest and Templeogue each day from there? Our son is in school up near Dublin 14 and we’d like to keep him there until at least the summer time, anyone do this commute with a child? How do you find it? I’m not in work until after they’re in school.

Looking for all opinions good and bad!

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I worked in Citywest with people who lived in Cel ridge, Kilcock etc. Each said they always used local roads and avoided M4/M7/M50 like the plague. Not sure where in D14 your child is at school but that sounds like it could be a nightmarish aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Unless you are inside the M50 by 8.00 a.m. it is a very heavy commute.

Advertisement