Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just because I’m anti rugby ??

• 19-10-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

I get banned by AWEC ??

Am I not entitled to an opinion?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you are anti-Rugby then why post in the Rugby forum in the first place?

Anyway, the first step of the dispute process is to attempt to resolve your dispute directly with the mod who banned you. Have you done that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭doughef

Beasty wrote: »
    If you are anti-Rugby then why post in the Rugby forum in the first place?

Anyway, the first step of the dispute process is to attempt to resolve your dispute directly with the mod who banned you. Have you done that?

I couldn’t be bothered . Don’t want to post in that forum again. Just thought yer man was a bit of a pri** cause he didn’t like my option

I pmd him but he didn’t reply

He’s obviously a di** head

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

doughef wrote: »
    I couldn’t be bothered . Don’t want to post in that forum again. Just thought yer man was a bit of a pri** cause he didn’t like my option

I pmd him but he didn’t reply

He’s obviously a di** head
    You clearly did not read the instructions on how to appeal, and have also ignored one of the basic rules on Boards - do not be abusive towards others on the site

Marking this resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement