Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Price Increase

Options
  • 19-10-2019 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

Got a note when i opened Netflix this morning saying my plan is increasing to 15.99 per month from Nov 19th. I'm on the top plan and was paying 13.99. steep enough increase. Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭KildareP

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Got a note when i opened Netflix this morning saying my plan is increasing to 15.99 per month from Nov 19th. I'm on the top plan and was paying 13.99. steep enough increase. Anyone else?

Yep.
    Still significantly cheaper than sky so won’t be cancelling myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

KildareP wrote: »
    Yep.
    Still significantly cheaper than sky so won’t be cancelling myself.

I have prime which has improved substantially. May consider buying Netflix now on months when i need it as opposed to subscribing. While cheaper then sky i don't see the justification for an almost 15% increase. Especially when you compare the cost of prime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

theres a thread on bargain alerts on how to get Netflix way cheaper via Turkey or Mexico,

i pay around £6 a month for the full package

Advertisement