Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deed of Confirmation

Options
  • 19-10-2019 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭

Does this come with the loan pack or does it need to go in before the loan pack is sent out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Dolbhad

Does this come with the loan pack or does it need to go in before the loan pack is sent out?

Some banks have it in loan lack. It’s a standard form for all banks so your solicitor will have a copy anyway. It’s a legal matter so your solicitor will deal with it and send it out to whoever needs to sign it.

Just beware if your with Ulster Bank. I’m getting a gift and it was a special condition in loan offer that deed had to be signed by the person giving the gift and they needed to get independent legal advice (ie not from my solicitor) so was an extra expense to get another solicitor. My solicitor had said Ulster bank are the only bank to insist on independent legal advice. The rest advise it but it can be signed without it.

Advertisement