Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost parcel (banjo) in portlaoise mail centre help please

Options
  • 20-10-2019 6:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all

I suppose this is a last cry for help really. 3 years ago this November I had a vintage banjo sent to me from the states worth a lot of money. Long story short it never arrived, the USPS tracking showed it arrived in Dublin and stops there. An post denied it was scanned into their Network until one day a man from an post advised it had been scanned but due to a clerical error it is in portlaoise.
    I spent nearly a year fighting with USPS and an post and I never got my banjo. It has huge sentimental value

I suppose what I'm asking is has anyone any contact or experience with the mail centre in Portlaoise? I think what has happened is the banjo arrived , the package must have been damaged where the senders and my address are. And it's lying in it's case and box in Portlaoise for the last 3 years. I know I need to move on and have to a point but as I say a last cry for help if any kind soul out there can help

All the best
    Tim.

Comments

Advertisement