If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 804

Options
  • 20-10-2019 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I am looking to buy a Philips 55OLED804 delivery to Ireland there is no option to buy online do I just need to ring to place the order? Also is €2000 the best price on this TV thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rachelf30 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to buy a Philips 55OLED804 delivery to Ireland there is no option to buy online do I just need to ring to place the order? Also is €2000 the best price on this TV thanks
    Hi Rachelf30.

Thanks for the post.

There are a small quantity of the 55OLED804 arriving into our warehouse today and will be available for shipping.
    I think you might be on our .co.uk site as there is a "BUT IT NOW" button on the .ie site which delivers to Northern and Southern Ireland.
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204300-philips-55oled804-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-hd.aspx[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]It's currently priced at £1699 or 1999 Euro.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Any questions please let me know.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rachelf30

On the .ie site when I click on the buy now button nothing goes into my cart and then it goes on Into the order and the buy now button isn’t available then, hope this makes sense

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rachelf30 wrote: »
    On the .ie site when I click on the buy now button nothing goes into my cart and then it goes on Into the order and the buy now button isn’t available then, hope this makes sense
    Hey Rachelf30.

Very strange, I see what you mean.... I will take this up with our IT guys.
    It might not allow it to be ordered as the stock is currently not in the warehouse as it only due it later today.

If you want to go ahead with the order you can drop me your contact number in a PM and we can process the order via the phone.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

yep, Kenny is correct - if we are awaiting stock of a product the 'Buy Now' button will not appear on the product page - the website is clever but we don't allow it to 'pre-sell' product that is due in - just in case the supplier lets us down...

However as above by all means drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or give us a call and the guys can check incoming stock and reserved stocks and generally we will be able to reserve stock for you and as soon as it's available you will get first dibs :D

Thanks as ever guys and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.