Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side football navan

Options
  • 20-10-2019 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in this.

I tried this a few years ago and it worked out pretty well so I said I'd give it another go.

Basically want to get a weekly 5 a side game going. A day isn't going to suit everyone so let's pencil Thursdays at 8 pm.

Venue will hopefully be mdl out on the trim road but if that's unavailable it'll be in Walterstown. About 5 min from old johnsown.

All standards and fitness are welcome.. End of the day it'll just be a kick about to get some fitness. Depending on pitch and numbers it'll be 4 to 5 euro per game.

It'll be set up with WhatsApp, if you send me your number through pm I'll add you to the group or let me know through boards pm..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Mredmond

Hiya,

I know it's an old thread - just checking if you got this off the ground, or is it still going?

Cheers,,

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 4 doylek773

Any joy finding anywer to play I am also looking for a game

Advertisement