Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'No girlfriend. Just go to work, go home'

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

One woman = all women.

Raconteuse wrote: »
    One woman = all women.

No woman = no cry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭anewme

No woman = no cry.

Too much **** makes you go blind(ing)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

blinding wrote: »
    Ye are not that Polite especially in Private ;)

Still don't call men males though. We might admire some of your attributes and imagine doing things to you, but still call you men or use an individual man's name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Still don't call men males though. We might admire some of your attributes and imagine doing things to you, but still call you men or use an individual man's name.
    Weirdly sometimes women call a group of women ; Guys as in come on guys .

And also weirdly women sometimes call a group of adult females ; Girls as in come on girls .

Ye are very weird . Any idea why female /women are so weird ?

• Advertisement

Weirdly sometimes women call a group of women ; Guys as in come on guys .

And also weirdly women sometimes call a group of adult females ; Girls as in come on girls .

Ye are very weird . Any idea why female /women are so weird ?

We have an annual convention and decide on what mind-bending behaviours we'll use to confuse and frustrate men everywhere.

It appears to be very successful thus far.

Men and women say "the lads", "the guys", "fellas", "dudes", "the girls" etc. These are informal, jokey. Nobody sane takes issue with these.

But "females" used by woman haters is a well known way of expressing contempt towards women.
    No woman = no cry.
    No woman = lots of crying seemingly!

We have an annual convention and decide on what mind-bending behaviours we'll use to confuse and frustrate men everywhere.

It appears to be very successful thus far.
    Ye are weird alright . Men are Logic / Order and women are Chaos .;) What’s that all about ?

Ye are weird alright . Men are Logic / Order and women are Chaos .;) What’s that all about ?

All decided at the convention, I'll be sure to raise your concerns at the next one.

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Men and women say "the lads", "the guys", "fellas", "dudes", "the girls" etc. These are informal, jokey. Nobody sane takes issue with these.

But "females" used by woman haters is a well known way of expressing contempt towards women.

No woman = lots of crying seemingly!
    Why so many male titles used by women for women and why do adult females call adult females , the girls . Ye are really weird .

• Advertisement

All decided at the convention, I'll be sure to raise your concerns at the next one.
    Too much chaos there for me . Why don’t ye try living under Order and Logic ?

Too much chaos there for me . Why don’t ye try living under Order and Logic ?

Because we're weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I'm going to need everyone to stop misunderstanding the lyrics to No Woman No Cry.

Strumms wrote: »
    There are a small percentage of girls who I think enjoy attention, being chased. They would rather facilitate that then just say to a guy... “you know what, no, nice guy but not interested”. They will give all the right or wrong signals, flashing the eyelashes a bit of innuendo here and there but zero interest. For two years a friend of mine was after this gorgeous flirt machine in work, almost crying when she ‘couldn’t’ go out with him. She’d be all over him one day, next barley a hello Eventually I persuaded him to basically ignore her as regards social interactions and to watch what happens.... she was going bat**** crazy with him playing her at her own game... “Strumms... why is David being so distant?” “Well Aine, he’s just being busy, like he’s paid to be”... �� no attention no elation, needed a pump for her ego pure and simple.
    Yeah that behaviour is cunttish but i know for a fact it's not confined to women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'm going to need everyone to stop misunderstanding the lyrics to No Woman No Cry.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Females? Calling us that will almost guarantee trouble. I've honestly never heard a woman refer to men as males.

Moi8Rpr.jpg

Right, I need to stop spamming pictures now, I'm lowering the tone.

Advertisement